The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! There will either be a huge culinary disaster or she will get so stressed working in that kitchen and start a fight. I guess she will change her mind yet again and realise that LL is not her happy place. Someone (Nikki?) will have to come and rescue her just like Snorty did last time. Then, unless they get some volunteer servant to do it, Fanny will have to do all the cooking if Tante is not there or maybe Dana will give the B & B guests her falafels.I can't see it working well.
Oh I would love to see FRK flounce off to timbuktu in a huff and old Fanny has to do the cooking ! :ROFLMAO:
I would love to see her sweat for once and she would be in such a fluff that Snorts will have to do the hard work with her too. Not just set the bloody table!
Tante and Dana can't do it or even give her a help either ......... just Fanny and Snort working hard for the $$$ Money ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marie mentioned at least three times that she needed a baguette baking tray. Shopaholic Phiphi certainly ordered one from Amazon straight away to keep Marie happy while she will be alone in the dump with the oldies. 12 euros well invested. A simple thank you cannot come from the lips of these freaks.

No footage of Sebastian yesterday. The chapel gang-bang will then fill the gap for us until the first South African content comes.

What bad timing - now that work at the painting in the chapel starts, your Highness is away. I'm looking forward to lots of snippets from Maries and Nattycam.

Chicken for breakfast, sheep for lunch, what does Ratso have for dinner?
Ratso will have peahen for dinner or Snorts’ mushy peas
---
The whole vlog was aimed at us Tatlers, ratso on a lead, food hygiene blah blah, showing off her new spenny yellow handbag etc. Just the twilly (mini scarf) on the handle costs €150
Ratso lunging at the sheep. Marie making dirty kitchen table bread.Any idea of the designer of her new yellow handbag? Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with 2 walks in one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's hope she doesn't visit the Viliotti institute. I wonder if that was the real reason to stop the gift grab. She had said she would sponsor another student there before MM died. She later saw the comments about her lack of empathy and the tragic probable outcome of not giving enough support and causing whatever happened. As a result, she may have been at a loss over whether to sponsor anyone else, so stopped the channel and the "charitable" donations. I would not want to see the despicable Viliotti or his tacky establishment ever again, nor would I want to see Fanny re-enacting her feelings of grief. Come to think of it, I don't want to see her at the orphanage, wallowing in their gratitude, or visiting Ardmore, either.

• Heart
Pethericks no negative comments UNTIL read reply to comments of where are you ? miss you ? telling people to Google his name and be shocked !
"Clean up on Aisle 6" Sherrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Billy held little regard for the Catholic Church as his OH is claiming, did she not question why he was visiting so many while she sat in the car.

PJ mentioned going to check on the chickens in last night's vlog. SJ'S response wasn't 100% reassuring that FRK was to have done it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Thank you sweet Luna- now if you would like to vent to someone about the industry you work in, I'm here!

tit, you have described the formula for every hole in the world who wants to display instant repentance, instant acceptance.

Yes, for me it is the church aspect I find disgusting because a village/town church is more than a place of worship. It is a meeting place, a refuge, a centering of townsfolk. By stealing from these churches he has destroyed a lot of people's trust, questioned townsfolk's own morality and questioned their benevolence. You are right to hone in on that part, because that is greater than the actual monetary value of his thieving.

I have seen first hand the theft of artifacts, the theft of dignity, the shock of being vulnerable, that the Chinese have inflicted in Tibet and those communities are destroyed. They go underground. In the case of Billy's crimes they pay for security and lock their doors. Same.
I have seen the same in Burma where the junta have destroyed or appropriated Buddhist relics, Buddhist infrastructure. They go underground and in this case, fight back. I have seen the same in Modi's Gujarat(my home in India) where he allowed Muslims to be slaughtered and places of worship to be trashed. They have regrouped and most likely will fight back in future. You see, Billy and Gwen as an accomplice, has done more than steal items of little monetary value, he has broken so many people's core values, so much trust.

Luna, sweetheart, it will be a big sell to get that machine back on track! I wouldn't advise you to take on that hole!

PS Who is Wynona Rider?
Wynona Ryder is the woman from stranger things who got caught stealing in the 90's 😁

Yes, I want to vent but I can not.

And I agree with you on the aspect of a house of worship being destroyed/stolen from. You have written it eloquently.

Getting Billy back on track.. I would truely enjoy that. Not because I care for him but it would give me the opportunity to dive deeper into human psychology, behaviour and theology. I should have studied to become a scientist or a psychiatrist 😅 the amount of papers I read on the subject is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Billy held little regard for the Catholic Church as his OH is claiming, did she not question why he was visiting so many while she sat in the car.
Exactly. There's no doubt Gwendoline shares the blame and shame. Did she think he was going in for a quick pray or to admire the stained glass and didn't question the big bulging bag he loaded into the car afterwards?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If so, wouldn't Fanny have to be there as the majority owner even though she wasn't at home at the time?
Thinking about this how do we know she wasn’t there at the time. Because she told us so they yell from the stalls and we all know Fanny never lies.

Also have you noticed how FRK is now emulating Smugtwat and saying our garden, our house, our flowers etc. She was certainly getting a lot of shmaltzing by Fanny in the last CD.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ratso will have peahen for dinner or Snorts’ mushy peas
---

Ratso lunging at the sheep. Marie making dirty kitchen table bread.Any idea of the designer of her new yellow handbag? Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with 2 walks in one day?
Presenting the bag!!!!
This one was easy.
Screenshot_20240209_125131_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly. There's no doubt Gwendoline shares the blame and shame. Did she think he was going in for a quick pray or to admire the stained glass and didn't question the big bulging bag he loaded into the car afterwards?
Did she think the bulge in his trousers was just for her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marie continues to make dirty kitchen table bread. She is so nasty when baking/ cooking.
Swanning off to South Africa, of course.

Stephanie wanting to show Ratso lunging at the sheep.Still no boots on Ratso Ratso has no sweater on yet everyone else Is in sweaters, coats, and scarves.
I love him so much, he melts my heart to Ratso as the gruesome twosome are ready to flee the Dump yet again.
I knew that auntie and uncle were called back to the Dump to watch Molly, Ratso, and the Dump, as Fanny heads off to South Africa and Amaury and Ñutty are on vacation, Marie cannot be left alone at the Dump.

Steohanie has been traveling nonstop since Christmas.Her second month of travel away from the Dump. Thought the heating system was supposed to be done by end of January? Not a peep.

Ratso dumped again.
The sodding heatng was supposed to be done by April last year and that was later than originally stated. I just hope Nathan's been paid up to date.

Still the fools who bought a star think she's worth it. I think she's a lying money grabbing witch.
---
Presenting the bag!!!!
This one was easy.View attachment 2745721
I'm sure she got that in the gift grab ages back, Natti god a red one.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The sodding heatng was supposed to be done by April last year and that was later than originally stated. I just hope Nathan's been paid up to date.

Still the fools who bought a star think she's worth it. I think she's a lying money grabbing witch.
---

I'm sure she got that in the gift grab ages back, Natti god a red one.
I don't know, it doesn't matter.
I just find the thing so we know what it's worth.
Fanny is not poor.
She either bought things herself or begged.
In any case, it's disgusting because she got the money by lying, cheating and misrepresentation.
---
Is than an Ardmore silk scarf attached ? Cost more than bag ?
I'm either too poor or Google thinks I'm an alcoholic because when I type Ardmore in Google I get:
Screenshot_20240209_133239_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Snorts doesn’t much like travelling to exotic climes. Remember how awkward he looked tip toeing through the jungle on safari. Talk about
a fish ( herring of course!) out of water. Certainly not an intrepid, macho colonial type!

View attachment 2745436
I sincerely hope we're not subjected to another rendition of The Lion Sleeps Tonight this time or Snorts telling the world Fanny goes commando.

1707482262276.png

• Haha
  • Sick
There you go!
She is at 31,200 in january 2024 a huge fall from her 36179 per month since last year. Almost 16%.

Her views from jan 2023 to 2024 has dropped by 62%.

Worrying numbers indeed 😁
her views lately are lousy- but so is the content we have all seen it all before and now 3 weeks of Gerry in SA can't wait not..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.