The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis must be personally pocketing any YouTube proceeds from views of the past grift grab videos since December, 2023 to the present and will into the foreseeable future. Pottie made sure to link to the grift grab videos on the Dump website and the YouTube channel with the grift grab videos will continue to generate views and money personally for the little orphan princess only.
---
Stephanie has a join for free button on her Patreon page, allowing her to increase her number of patrons.
---
Stephanie has a join for free button on her Patreon page, allowing her to increase her number of patrons.
---
Assuming as true that Baghead sold his business and quit working ( perhaps due to the Dump expenses being fully paid by the ongoing grifts of Stephanie Jarvis) and Pottie quit his job and moved into his fully renovated Dump apartment (upgrades and heating installation paid for with grifted funds) in order to travel the world as an F1 photographer, then all 3 hapless owners of the Dump are happily in on the grift.

Pottie prances about for the camera/ videos and did the sketchy, lie filled, grift a star info/ campaign and star naming crap on the LieLande website, as well as revamping the Dump website to try to maximize views of the defunct grift grab channel ( proceeds going to Fanny personally since December, 2023) and old videos, etc.

I do not believe pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis’ claims that the 2 other co owners personally paid for 50% of the cost of the heating installation.
The Dump owners are thick as thieves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Now she has changed the narrative and said only two weeks in SA because viewers questioning her constant holidays but we know her time travel she has already been there for a week

Reactions: 29
Now she has changed the narrative and said only two weeks in SA because viewers questioning her constant holidays but we know her time travel she has already been there for a week
The same game she played shortening the Venice and Vienna trips to a few days on cd video when the trips were much longer and not “ mini” vacations as she claims. She then hides purchases made during the trips and other luxuries.

Reactions: 32
I think her aunt and uncle and mother and stepfather have all lectured her on what not to say. She doesn’t discuss nearly the amount of details she used to. No good reasons are given for why all the work stopped. She doesn’t go on and on like she used to. I think aunt and uncle are truly there to tie her hands on most everything.

Reactions: 31
*straitjacket to aisle 7, please*

What a deranged diatribe. Batshit crazy.

Reactions: 23
Michael Potts has time on his hand, during his time in SA.
Stephanie Jarvis has encouraged Michael Potts to upload a new flog...

Premiered Feb 5, 2024
The story behind this photograph of San Giorgio Maggiore at Dawn. This is a slow shutter speed photograph of Venetian Gondolas with Andrea Palladio's church in the background. This video explores the history of gondolas in Venice and Palladian architecture.

Reactions: 22
terry Serepisos comes to mind his ego mania was off the chart my ex used to work for the shithead and wasnt allowed a lunch break which is illegal he had to eat in the changing room and then was ripped off by the jerk for a months wages.

This guy never had a contractor do anything right apparently and refused to pay them , is F$F saying the same?you made your bed cous now lie in it dont expect to not be blammed evently for it all falling down.
*straitjacket to aisle 7, please*

Reactions: 14
Someone asked who is tending to and feeding the animals whilst the Chatelaine de Thriftiness and her gay decorator are away spending Stars…

Reactions: 16
If they did there is even a larger gap in funds which are 'missing'.

Reactions: 20
Someone asked who is tending to and feeding the animals whilst the Chatelaine de Thriftiness and her gay decorator are away spending Stars…View attachment 2749985
The Gruesome twosome don’t do a thing, they feed no animal, Snorts doesn‘t lift a finger, why would he? Mummy Fanny spoils the lazy twat. Snorts might even forget to feed poor baby Ratso.
I don’t believe Annemarie and Natzi feed any animals either, only Molly and Ratso, when they are there babysitting Ratso…
one of those gardeners must be responsible to refill the animal food, I don’t see Marie doing it either, she is such a mess and Ratso is already full hand for her. Hummmm maybe the dish washer guy, he has to go out there and feed the poor animals when there’s no dish to wash. Or the chapel crew…

Reactions: 20
How come Mummy and Daddy ended up with a house so near the Potts?
If I remember correctly, The Jarvis family (when Daddy Dearest was alive) visited Potts in SA.
Daddy supposedly fell in love with the place and bought a beach house for his family.

Edited to add, I think the information came from one of her interviews from way back.

Reactions: 19
God! You think they would have broken the mould. All these clones, like the world is being populated by the Stepford wives
Derail but not... Is anyone watching MAFS Australia? There's maybe 2-3 women that haven't ruined their faces.. the lips, the eyes, the lumps in their cheeks.. it's so weird..

Reactions: 13
I know that you have probably discussed the whole billyboy incident in the last thread, but I’ve been awol myself for a couple of weeks and checked in today and saw all of that mess !!! Cleanup on isle Patherick!!! Wonder what else is simmering underneath the shite? I’m pretty sure there will be a lot of tap dancing going on. As my granny used to say, “what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive”. She was so right.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.