The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please send more money...
Adopt a few more stars...
Become a Patron...
We are so in need...

1707623545611.png

P.S. Send a bit more money...the beach house could use some sprucing up.
Thank you,
Love & Light,
S. J.

Look at that view...Jesus!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thank you so much @tuffiti for bringing the patreon videos to us‼❤. Such a bizarre flog. SSB’s face looks taped up and lips look superimposed. She looks fine enough but something ‘off’ as per usual. BJJ is shown to be so superficial, immature and self-important. How embarrassing to be shown playing house. Who goes to a different continent on vacation paid by rich people and plans to make ‘bachelor’ style food… from tins no less 😂. And who the hell gets a dog and leaves it for such extended periods of time?! Sure he’s with people who will care for him, but I don’t see this as responsible. They are like spoiled rich kids, cherry picking their causes and too lazy and affected to let their feet touch the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you so much @tuffiti for bringing the patreon videos to us‼❤. Such a bizarre flog. SSB’s face looks taped up and lips look superimposed. She looks fine enough but something ‘off’ as per usual. BJJ is shown to be so superficial, immature and self-important. How embarrassing to be shown playing house. Who goes to a different continent on vacation paid by rich people and plans to make ‘bachelor’ style food… from tins no less 😂. And who the hell gets a dog and leaves it for such extended periods of time?! Sure he’s with people who will care for him, but I don’t see this as responsible. They are like spoiled rich kids, cherry picking their causes and too lazy and affected to let their feet touch the ground.
@Ginginger, SSB’s face looks taped up and lips look superimposed. She looks fine enough but something ‘off’ as per usual.
1707624876044.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I still think Gerry looks a lot like Mummy dearest. Height, nose, smile etc. I know everyone thinks he is a brother by another mother but .....
I've always thought that Gerry was the baby Izzy and Derek had when they were too young and adopted out to a friend of a friend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There he was Holland's answer to Mario Buatta the Prince of Chintz arranging cushions on the couch and little statues in "better places" ...... but Pekey was not interested in that !!! 🤫🤫🤫
I wanted to see that little camera recording the conversation going on between TB Percy and Mummy 🦇 in the background kitchen area !
Mmmmm bet it was Spicey !!! ;)

OMG..... Fanny getting upset because Old Birthday Boy is not going to make it to the party on his day!!! Bloody Grow Up !

Thank you to Tuffiti - big kiss ! 💋
How about Philip asking his mummy if the arrangement was too busy . . . :LOL: :LOL:
Too busy he asks . . . the one who has almost singlehandedly turned the dump into a cacophony of clash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here's your answer. Glad she's "getting the hang of it" so she won't lose him like the last time she documented herself dog sitting.....
View attachment 2749297
Do you like how passive aggressive lazy FRK shows Ratso with no leash several yards away from her wandering the grounds?

Aunt and Uncle do not like Ratso or repeatedly having Ratso dumped on them for care. Neither does Potts. Isabelle and Percy do not like Ratso
(per comments from Snorts in videos) either. Gerry did not seem to like Ratso much and Ratso did not like him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
IMG_6494.jpeg
I read that as cacophony of creep… but yes, crap indeed!
Maybe it works both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I barely recognized Michael Potts' mother in that restaurant, since she wasn't in 102 layers of clothing to keep warm!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How about Philip asking his mummy if the arrangement was too busy . . . :LOL: :LOL:
Too busy he asks . . . the one who has almost singlehandedly turned the dump into a cacophony of clash.
How embarrassing that was Gertie .... on vid for all the world to see . When he looks back on that many years from now - o_O

I do not know if I am a old sour puss but ..... I am so Sick of all the sicky sweet - "you are so lovely , beautiful "etc, etc said to everyone by everyone in that family - so prominent in that Patreon Video today .... its so false and I am just over it !
We are not fooled.
Fanny's the worse but others do it too but the suck up to Mummy 🦇 was over the top today !
Is the old girl going to re-write her will I wonder ?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How embarrassing that was Gertie .... on vid for all the world to see . When he looks back on that many years from now - o_O

I do not know if I am a old sour puss but ..... I am so Sick of all the sicky sweet - "you are so lovely , beautiful "etc, etc said to everyone by everyone in that family - so prominent in that Patreon Video today .... its so false and I am just over it !
We are not fooled.
Fanny's the worse but others do it too but the suck up to Mummy 🦇 was over the top today !
Is the old girl going to re-write her will I wonder ?????
It's all for the pink camera . . . they're just like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t every girl’s straight boyfriend rearrange her parents’ decor and fluff their pillows???

IMG_6783.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you Tuffiti for posting.
Who the F goes to someone's beach house in South Africa and moves cushions and furniture and gets videoed doing it, they have No Content, Snorts needs feeding to the local monkeys. Percy lives in Derek's shadow do not know how he can stand it. Zara horror modelled by Fanny.
Percy looks much improved, keep away from France and it may continue.
That beeping was a ponsing bleep alarm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.