The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Australia you would be risking a fine and possible jail time for contempt of court by not turning up. Here's hoping that French courts do too!!
She made it clear at the time of the accident that she was not present at the shithole, wasn't she collecting tartan gnomey from somewhere? They received a phone call from Thrush telling them there had been a terrible accident at the shithole. So, Thrush was there, Amaury was there. Probably Natti, MarIA and Pavlina and any guests that were staying were also present. The Gendarmerie, the Pompiers etc., would have taken statements sur place. And would have asked for further interviews, statements, assurance paperwork and any other necessary information in the following weeks and months. By the time it gets to the hearing they will have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. Unless any of the witnesses or owners were culpable there would be no reason for them to be present. And even then the hearing into the accident - how, where, why - does not include a conviction. That would come later IF culpability is found on the part of the owners, contractors etc. It does look suspicious that all the main players have disappeared at the same time! But witness what the daily wail has just done to Billy. IF the hearing is about to be, once it is over the papers will be free to follow or not follow the story as is their whim. Journos and photographers will perhaps turn up. Snap, snap with the camera. Is there anything you would like to say Madame Jarvis? And then that hard working journo from the daily wail will spot the story in La Depeche and make it into another tabloid splash. I imagine their all disappearing is damage limitation. As is having MarIE babysat in their absence, she's not terribly bright. Twotonne and tonton are there as gatekeepers and responsible adults as well as animal sitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
mariaarnold2716
16 hours ago
Apologies to bring up sensitive subjects - but I am struggling to understand how la lande functions? There appears to be a small army of ‘staff’ , cleaners, cooks, garden/ tree operatives, Amery and his wife , on and on constant holidays and shopping trips ……….. how is all this supported financially ?? Wish I knew the secret???

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮NOTE SHE DOESNT ADDRESS THE 5 STAR TRAVELS AND SHOPPING, OR AUCTIONS,
@TheChateauDiaries

12 hours ago
It’s not a closely guarded secret Lalande and the people in it are supported by four income streams. 1. The income from the bed and breakfast 2. The ad revenue from the adverts shown by YouTube on my YouTube videos 3. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries on Patreon who make a monthly contribution and receive an extra video per week 4. Usually one sponsored ad per week in my videos (for example the Foreo Ad in this one). These income streams support the renovation of Lalande and employ the Lalanders. At the end of last year we also had our ‘Adopt a Star’ campaign to fundraise for the extra paintwork renovation of the chapel, which has been incredible. I think a lot of people wonder how YouTubers generate income, so I hope this answer helps!It’s a wonderful, but very uncertain profession, so I find it safer to focus on different revenue streams to make life a little safer for the people I’m lucky to employ

@mireille4751
13 hours ago
The Chateau de Lalande at Crozon sur Vauvre is a large B&B (6 rooms or apartments) from April to November. The website shows that it is already nearly fully booked for the next season.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fanny has a new yellow dress, Snorts drinks his wine (spot the amo suitcase)
Priceless, @Pyke !😂! Slight derail (Ruby might like this one!)- for all the trolls and hags who are kitty 😻mums and dads here: one of my all time favourites!
Always such a relief to watch the outcome!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
THE GREEDY witch FANNY WANTS THE POOL
@Collgab2050
19 hours ago
Any thoughts on adding some lighting in the garden also to/from the house there? I magine it will be a nice place to stroll on summer nights! Also would have helped in this situation!
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Once the pool goes in and a planned building behind it is in place, I am sure electricity will be available, but I hope solar panels would also be considered

RATSO QUESTIONS. RATSO IS FOR CONTENT, NOT FOR LIFE.

hectorbrown656
22 hours ago
Phillip what about Lancelot is he allowed into South Africa , and if not why did you desperately want a dog just to leave him behind when you go on holidays . Just a thought why can’t you stay at Lalande and look after your very young dog who must feel very confused every time you leave him behind . Stephanie this comment is from someone who subscribed from your very first vlog , I believe that no self proclaimed dog lover ( Phillip ) would ever leave their dog behind to rush off on yet another holiday .

@YM-rt1jy
18 hours ago
I too have followed them since the very beginning of their channel. All these holidays and trips are a bit confusing, to say the least.

STEPHANIE BULLSHITTING ABOUT RATSO.
@johngraham8794
22 hours ago (edited)
I really don't know why you bought a dog as this is your 4th trip away since Xmas, and this trip is for 3 weeks... What a hard life you and Philip lead.

@TheChateauDiaries

22 hours ago
That’s why I was so worried about getting a dog. But he’s loving life at Lalande and has bonded deeply with Philip, Amaury, Marie and me, so he’s always with someone he adores. But what makes you think we’re leaving for three weeks? Our trip to see Mummy and Percy isn’t that long.

@johngraham8794
18 hours ago
At the end of the clip you say see you in 3 weeks... @TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries

10 hours ago
Ah, that’s the amount of time till my aunt and uncle are back :)

@tamaliaalisjahbana6849
23 hours ago
Everyone is going on holiday? Oh no, does that mean Marie will be all alone? How dreadful..

@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Stephanie's Aunt and Uncle are there for a while. She has Lancelot and Molly for company. She loves to run, read, watch TV, and has cooking to practice. The SA trip is short, and she may visit Norway again soon, so I won't be upset for

THEY WILL NEVER EVER EVER FINISH OR USE THE HEATING SYSTEM. CHEAP STEPHANIE WILL NEVER PAY TO USE IT.why the neeec for a wood stove when you will have hearing that can be turned on and off for individual rooms. What a con artist and liar.
iSJo_Mxg6za9fZwLwePFi87A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Amaury must finish a wooden vent channel system, and an inspection must happen. Amaury has been fire proofing the boiler room. The electrical control center had to be moved. Once the inspection is past, then all the new ceiling vents go in the kitchen back hall, and new heating units go in. I think there is a woodstove for the winter salon also planned

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
mariaarnold2716
16 hours ago
Apologies to bring up sensitive subjects - but I am struggling to understand how la lande functions? There appears to be a small army of ‘staff’ , cleaners, cooks, garden/ tree operatives, Amery and his wife , on and on constant holidays and shopping trips ……….. how is all this supported financially ?? Wish I knew the secret???

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮NOTE SHE DOESNT ADDRESS THE 5 STAR TRAVELS AND SHOPPING, OR AUCTIONS,
@TheChateauDiaries

12 hours ago
It’s not a closely guarded secret Lalande and the people in it are supported by four income streams. 1. The income from the bed and breakfast 2. The ad revenue from the adverts shown by YouTube on my YouTube videos 3. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries on Patreon who make a monthly contribution and receive an extra video per week 4. Usually one sponsored ad per week in my videos (for example the Foreo Ad in this one). These income streams support the renovation of Lalande and employ the Lalanders. At the end of last year we also had our ‘Adopt a Star’ campaign to fundraise for the extra paintwork renovation of the chapel, which has been incredible. I think a lot of people wonder how YouTubers generate income, so I hope this answer helps!It’s a wonderful, but very uncertain profession, so I find it safer to focus on different revenue streams to make life a little safer for the people I’m lucky to employ

@mireille4751
13 hours ago
The Chateau de Lalande at Crozon sur Vauvre is a large B&B (6 rooms or apartments) from April to November. The website shows that it is already nearly fully booked for the next season.
Fanny's reply to @mariaarnold2716 is a damage limitation answer. Weird she just didn't delete it!

And @mireille4751 just because all the dates are blocked doesn't mean they're fully booked. This is a tactic used by all guest accommodation to make them look more successful than they are. To persuade people to book their stay as the dates, as you can see, are limited. They also pick and chose their guests from the most sycophantic fans. Or maybe, this year, they will not be opening the B&B...
---
@Collgab2050
19 hours ago
Any thoughts on adding some lighting in the garden also to/from the house there? I magine it will be a nice place to stroll on summer nights! Also would have helped in this situation!
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Once the pool goes in and a planned building behind it is in place, I am sure electricity will be available, but I hope solar panels would also be considered

hectorbrown656
22 hours ago
Phillip what about Lancelot is he allowed into South Africa , and if not why did you desperately want a dog just to leave him behind when you go on holidays . Just a thought why can’t you stay at Lalande and look after your very young dog who must feel very confused every time you leave him behind . Stephanie this comment is from someone who subscribed from your very first vlog , I believe that no self proclaimed dog lover ( Phillip ) would ever leave their dog behind to rush off on yet another holiday .

@YM-rt1jy
18 hours ago
I too have followed them since the very beginning of their channel. All these holidays and trips are a bit confusing, to say the least.

@johngraham8794
22 hours ago (edited)
I really don't know why you bought a dog as this is your 4th trip away since Xmas, and this trip is for 3 weeks... What a hard life you and Philip lead.

@TheChateauDiaries

22 hours ago
That’s why I was so worried about getting a dog. But he’s loving life at Lalande and has bonded deeply with Philip, Amaury, Marie and me, so he’s always with someone he adores. But what makes you think we’re leaving for three weeks? Our trip to see Mummy and Percy isn’t that long.

@johngraham8794
18 hours ago
@TheChateauDiaries

10 hours ago

@tamaliaalisjahbana6849
23 hours ago
Everyone is going on holiday? Oh no, does that mean Marie will be all alone? How dreadful..

@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Stephanie's Aunt and Uncle are there for a while. She has Lancelot and Molly for company. She loves to run, read, watch TV, and has cooking to practice. The SA trip is short, and she may visit Norway again soon, so I won't be upset for

THEY WILL NEVER EVER EVER FINISH OR USE THE HEATING SYSTEM. CHEAP STEPHANIE WILL NEVER PAY TO USE IT.why the neeec for a wood stove when you will have hearing that can be turned on and off for individual rooms. What a con artist and liar.
View attachment 2747611
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Amaury must finish a wooden vent channel system, and an inspection must happen. Amaury has been fire proofing the boiler room. The electrical control center had to be moved. Once the inspection is past, then all the new ceiling vents go in the kitchen back hall, and new heating units go in. I think there is a woodstove for the winter salon also planned
Why is she bothering to answer these questions? Again, I ask, why is she giving excuses, answers, reasoning? Why not just delete? Damage limitation!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Priceless, @Pyke !😂! Slight derail (Ruby might like this one!)- for all the trolls and hags who are kitty 😻mums and dads here: one of my all time favourites!
Always such a relief to watch the outcome!:LOL:
Is that TwoTonnes hat ? will not happen at the CHMN as they seem to fail to make Vet visits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Collgab2050
19 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago

hectorbrown656
22 hours ago

@YM-rt1jy
18 hours ago

@johngraham8794
22 hours ago (edited)

@TheChateauDiaries

22 hours ago

@johngraham8794
18 hours ago
@TheChateauDiaries

10 hours ago

@tamaliaalisjahbana6849
23 hours ago

@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago

View attachment 2747611
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
PLEEEZE.... how can we be rid of the teacher's :geek: pet who knows everything? Yes, you, Caroline! Be gone! Or get a daytime job, or have a holiday in South Africa, whatever!:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes I own Dubarry Galway, very comfortable and keep waterproof with dubbin. Different calf widths "extra fit" if your legs are chunky, slimfit if skinny. Also have Le Chameau Chasseur leather lined zipped wellies, wear one or other pair daily, £££ but an investment over the years they last.
Wonderful. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello Stefanie, I bought myself a FOREO for Christmas in Australia, oh wow it was so expensive $550
emoji_u1f631.png
🫣 I am struggling trying to use the different functions, I’ve watched their video etc but still don’t understand how it works so also at the moment I can only use one function,
emoji_u1f926_1f3fc_200d_2640.png
️ so annoying considering the expense. Oh and now you said today a 30% discount
emoji_u1f62b.png
emoji_u1f62b.png
emoji_u1f62b.png
have a nice day…. 🇦🇺
That there ( in my David Attenborough voice ) is a native Australian "Too Much Money" Female "DRONGO " ..... with a skin problem .

Well, there is one Aussie person who now cannot afford to buy a Star! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
mariaarnold2716
16 hours ago

@TheChateauDiaries

12 hours ago

@mireille4751
13 hours ago
Mariane, you can ask as much as you like, you'll never be tod the truth, just a variation on a theme.

Mireille, Mireille but only booked out to members of the cult. No one else of sane mind and body would even give it a second thought after watching the vlogs.
---
@Collgab2050
19 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago

hectorbrown656
22 hours ago

@YM-rt1jy
18 hours ago

@johngraham8794
22 hours ago (edited)

@TheChateauDiaries

22 hours ago

@johngraham8794
18 hours ago
@TheChateauDiaries

10 hours ago

@tamaliaalisjahbana6849
23 hours ago

@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago

View attachment 2747611
@carolinegooder7091
12 hours ago
Regardless of that Gobshite Gooder, it's still the slowest heating installation in the history of mankind.
1707563631011.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is the full article from "20 minutes"
I am trying to have the other one from "le Parisien"
I'm really confused.....When I open the attachments, there is one that indicates the article was published on May 2, 2024 and updated on June 2, 2024. How can that be?

1707569050052.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I own Dubarry Galway, very comfortable and keep waterproof with dubbin. Different calf widths "extra fit" if your legs are chunky, slimfit if skinny. Also have Le Chameau Chasseur leather lined zipped wellies, wear one or other pair daily, £££ but an investment over the years they last.
Oooo that got me looking. Love the Glanmire ones. I have terrible trouble with boots having having always had wide calves, could never get riding boots to fit either.

Reactions: 11
Here is the full article from "20 minutes"
I am trying to have the other one from "le Parisien"
Oh dear, I don't speak a stitch of French other than bon jour and baguette.... although I can translate le pillage and see 2014 noted in the article. Is it safe to assume this is about our very own wannabe Billy the Kid? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a ridiculous performance this kitchen meeting was! Discussing what to grow in the gaaaaden with the Mistress who hasn't got a clue about plants, nor does she ever lift a finger out there, and only recognizes flowers if they are yellow 🌼🌻🥳!(unless for show when "thousands of plants" have to be filmed while they are buried in the "Jardin Anglaise").
What about all the plants still in nursery pots that Nati showed out behind the building. Maybe start planting those. Or too late they are already dead

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.