The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion is they ride it out. No mention at all, and get someone (not Ma Metherick or Shadie) to monitor comments.

Billy is arrogant. He's not going to do a Michael crying video x2. In his eyes, he's not the victim.

In his eyes he 'had' to desert from the Household Calvary because of bullying, whereas we Tattlers know, it was because he was about to be deployed overseas so he no longer would be sitting outside Buckingham Palace on his horse.

His reason for stealing from many French Catholic churches has nothing to do with being against the church but is more than opportunistic. Thinking back to 2014, the British TV series Salvage Hunters was at its peak (it started in 2011), Antiques dealer Drew Pritchard " travels the length and breadth of the country in search of elusive gems and other magnificent objects".

Drew also travelled to Europe to find goods in France with not only dealers but also at markets. Old Billy saw an opening with an attention to French antiques. What's a better way to make a buck than stealing (rather than buying) French church artifacts and selling them on. Easy money.
Yes, I agree. Billy even stuffed the stealing venture up, most of the stolen items weren't sold and his fence put them up on Ebay or something!
Maybe whatever happens to his channel regarding loss of viewers or patreons, will be a good indication as to what will happen to Stephanie Jarvis when her turn comes.

Stephanie Jarvis is dying by a thousand cuts, slowly she is losing supporters and dollar amount. It will only take one good duck up, for the wheels to fall off her grift. When the very serious accusations against her happened previously, she was riding the crest of popularity and support, but now she is sliding, the fall will be bigger and quicker. It was great to see reader's comments on the Mail story calling her out. Just shows there are many others, apart from Tattlers, who are disgusted with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Karma baby! Would YouTube be at all concerned that the headline for Billy's story included their name? I understand that there have been other YouTubers who have fucked up, but do YouTube take seriously this sort of thing?

What would you advise a client to do in this scenario? Ride it out, do a cry me a river flog, close up shop? Can a YouTuber come back from this outing?

@Luna20 how would you re-sell Billy's product?
My advice to all my clients in turmoil is to STFU! Never Ever release an apology video… NEVER!

Did you do something illegal? STFU and let your legal team deal with it. Don’t get cute, Don’t get cocky, and for the love of god, do NOT talk to anyone about it.

Did you do something stupid? Are you getting cancelled? STFU and let it pass. In about 2-3 days someone else will do something stupid and everyone moves on to hating them.

Billy is going to be fine if he rides it out gracefully. He’s not big and famous enough for YT to go after him, I would just be quiet for a while and disappear. My guess is he probably knew this was coming up, hence the trip to Bordeaux which gives him a good excuse to disappear for a while. But as I said, the only time tit can hit the fan is when there’s an actual court ruling… so, I’ll be watching out for what happens to him. It’s actually a learning experience for me too, as I never had criminals for clients! 😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
My advice to all my clients in turmoil is to STFU! Never Ever release an apology video… NEVER!

Did you do something illegal? STFU and let your legal team deal with it. Don’t get cute, Don’t get cocky, and for the love of god, do NOT talk to anyone about it.

Did you do something stupid? Are you getting cancelled? STFU and let it pass. In about 2-3 days someone else will do something stupid and everyone moves on to hating them.

Billy is going to be fine if he rides it out gracefully. He’s not big and famous enough for YT to go after him, I would just be quiet for a while and disappear. My guess is he probably knew this was coming up, hence the trip to Bordeaux which gives him a good excuse to disappear for a while. But as I said, the only time tit can hit the fan is when there’s an actual court ruling… so, I’ll be watching out for what happens to him. It’s actually a learning experience for me too, as I never had criminals for clients! 😆
That's actually a good point - he probably shouldn't make a video! It reminds me that if I ever made a mistake at work, I never emailed a client or left them a voicemail - I wouldn't even leave a voicemail saying I had called, I would just keep trying to reach them live. I always apologized either in person or over the phone if a visit wasn't possible and depending how badly I had f'd up (thankfully, only a few times in my career). I didn't want an email trail that could come back and bite me later!

I just feel like people have very long memories and I don't see this going away for him unless it's addressed in some meaningful way. In your opinion, what does "riding it out gracefully" entail? Just keeping quiet for a certain amount of time, stay out of trouble, and pop back several months later and see how it goes? People certainly forgave his brother enough times, so maybe that would work?

Reactions: 23
Ok was willing to give Marie a chance.... right out of the gate... hair hanging down and nasty table... they need a "noodle/bread board" instead of that nasty wood worm ridden table. And Fanny shame on you. Back for a heartbeat and if again. Did you catch???? She cleaned out her closet to take clothes to leave in SA. That says she is planning more visits a year or longer visits. And she has too many clothes.
It also means she will have to buy more dresses to replace those dresses at the chateau that are taken to SA.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok was willing to give Marie a chance.... right out of the gate... hair hanging down and nasty table... they need a "noodle/bread board" instead of that nasty wood worm ridden table. And Fanny shame on you. Back for a heartbeat and if again. Did you catch???? She cleaned out her closet to take clothes to leave in SA. That says she is planning more visits a year or longer visits. And she has too many clothes.
Preparing in case, in the future, she needs to hastily leave the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I noticed that too. Actually both he and Chantelle were not their usual 'play it for the camera' selves. As soon he realised she was filming when she walked in, his face said, oh no give us a break, can't we have a quiet moment without the pink phone. He also didn't like getting caught with a paper napkin protecting his clothes . . . on sighting the phone he quickly pulled it out of the top of his shirt. They wanted a down moment and she won't let them. I have no sympathy. It's the price they pay for being part of the grift.
Travelling back and forth to that bloody deep freeze must be getting on their wicks seeing as they've only recently purchased a property in the South. They'd probably like to spend some time there instead of babysitting a middle aged woman and her frizzy haired child.

Does Ton Ton freeload into the booze to help himself cope with being at the shitoo? I would. However you reap what you sow, they wanted in to the shitshow so this is the payoff.

So Hinge and Bracket are off on tour again to SA, why will she have to be running around in the fluster to get ready for her travels, she knew she was going months ago so why not get her tit together sooner. Pathetic.

Imagine living in that place, the thought makes me shudder, it's got to be an awful atomosphere.

MariE getting her orders in for what she wants/needs for the upcoming B&B season (if t happens), dream on love Fanny holds the purse strings and she hasn't loosened them yet (unless it's for herself) so what makes you thing your any different to those who came before you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, I agree. Billy even stuffed the stealing venture up, most of the stolen items weren't sold and his fence put them up on Ebay or something!
Maybe whatever happens to his channel regarding loss of viewers or patreons, will be a good indication as to what will happen to Stephanie Jarvis when her turn comes.

Stephanie Jarvis is dying by a thousand cuts, slowly she is losing supporters and dollar amount. It will only take one good duck up, for the wheels to fall off her grift. When the very serious accusations against her happened previously, she was riding the crest of popularity and support, but now she is sliding, the fall will be bigger and quicker. It was great to see reader's comments on the Mail story calling her out. Just shows there are many others, apart from Tattlers, who are disgusted with her.
Oh I do hope I am still around to see the mighty Fanny fall and Snorty with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothing really. The arbor in the garden. Maybe another project we know nothing about until the tv show shows it.

I don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
If she is avoiding being a tax resident in France she has to stay away for 6 months and 1 day of the year
---
Mmmmm……jarred peas. YumYum Gimme Some. Ratso has bonded with Amaury already- he’ll soon be changing residences. Thank God.
Poor ratso would rather be with anyone than Fanny and snorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At the start of the vlog Stephanie was bloody rude to Marie.
Marie was talking about the bread and Fanny turns abruptly to speak to Stephen while Marie was literally mid-sentence.
---
Oh Gertie ....... a perfect excuse to go to Chaddie !!!! :love:
Good old Chaddie . . . my worst nightmare. :LOL: But seriously I haven't been for yonks. I'd probably get lost as it's so vast.
Stephanie on the other hand would be overcome with excitement at the prospect of shopping there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
From Fannys lips. "At the chateau, hearing lots of banging , always makes me happy".
The whole vlog was aimed at us Tatlers, ratso on a lead, food hygiene blah blah, showing off her new spenny yellow handbag etc. Just the twilly (mini scarf) on the handle costs €150

Reactions: 23
Pssst.....wanna buy a Chalice, do you a good deal, got one going for a monkey (for those who don't know it's slang for £500.00)

View attachment 2745285

Be lucky darlin', lucky heather

View attachment 2745289
---

She's already got them.............when she was in Veinna at Lena Hoschek
And don’t forget her love of Dolce and Gabbana in Venice. She could have spent hours there whilst smugtat was having kebabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised they are there yet again. Surely they could take Molly to their property in the south. They must have promised IJ that they would babysit Fanny but if they are supposed to be reigning her in, they are not doing much about it. I agree that they are getting tired of being filmed at every single meal. I think Amaury has opened their eyes a bit.
Perhaps the inquest into the death of the workman is about to happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Marie mentioned at least three times that she needed a baguette baking tray. Shopaholic Phiphi certainly ordered one from Amazon straight away to keep Marie happy while she will be alone in the dump with the oldies. 12 euros well invested. A simple thank you cannot come from the lips of these freaks.

No footage of Sebastian yesterday. The chapel gang-bang will then fill the gap for us until the first South African content comes.

What bad timing - now that work at the painting in the chapel starts, your Highness is away. I'm looking forward to lots of snippets from Maries and Nattycam.

Chicken for breakfast, sheep for lunch, what does Ratso have for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There will be no bonding with brand new dog. I feel terrible for the pup. I hope he gets to be with somebody that really cares for him. Poor bud ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
@Karma baby! Would YouTube be at all concerned that the headline for Billy's story included their name? I understand that there have been other YouTubers who have fucked up, but do YouTube take seriously this sort of thing?

What would you advise a client to do in this scenario? Ride it out, do a cry me a river flog, close up shop? Can a YouTuber come back from this outing?

@Luna20 how would you re-sell Billy's product?
How did Wynona Ryder come back?

He must address it, people will continue to 'discover' the news article and ask questions. Leaving it unanswered would lead people think to think for what it is. What I'm going to say next is highly inmoral, so don't come for me 😁

He should address that him going AWOL from the military, and this thiefing business were all connected to his sisters suicide.
Emphasize how much he loved her, and looking up to her while growing up (make the audiance feel this strong sibling connection and the loss of it)
When she was gone, he fell into this black hole where he was angry at God for not looking after or healing his sisters difficulties.
Fueled with abuse of anti depressant pills, he made this big big mistake.

However getting caught was the best thing to ever happen to him. Because it gave him time to rethink his actions and suddenly he could see how very wrong it was. How he feels very embarrassed and that him stealing those items from churches wouldn't bring his sister back, nor heal the wounds. Instead he decided to turn his life arround and make a living of which his sister would be proud of him.
Also he should mention he made peace with God and the church now and his way of repaying for his sins was to restore the convent and help kick start the funds for the new organ in Norwich.

'I sincerely apologies for my actions and hope for your forgiveness'

He should then continue making flogs as if nothing happened and pick up the pace of renovations for a couple of weeks involving all family members. Mom trotter, sister and MPK clearing the garden/planting, Pa Trotter, Billy & crew swiftly moving in the library.

He would still loose some subscribers but he would also gain new ones. Especially the church goers would be all forgiven (It's a virtue, right) since he has been working incredibly hard these pasts couple of years and it looks like he has build himself a lovely little family.

P.s. I agree with Tattlers, that someone is out there to take the Pethericks down. It's a personal vendetta and they will not stop until all the dirty laundry is out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As for aunt and uncle I thought they were supposed to be with Stephanie and Philip during the last Venice mini vacation or am I getting muddled up.
I thought so too. Indeed I thought Aunt and Uncle had « begged » Fanny to go with them. Perhaps it was on condition they didn’t film them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.