The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOUND IT! Thank you again @Bogue de Juin - I was able to google and was pointed to an article on Substack (her name is Karen Horne), which lead me to her Instagram page, where I saw the posts about the refrigerator. After scrolling through her Instagram, I was able to find the post I (allegedly) made a screenshot of. Yep, Anna from Chateau LaGorce and she run Dream French Properties - although this is from 2021, is Anna still involved?

View attachment 2742639

View attachment 2742650

There was a little video, too, with Anna looking a bit like she was in a hostage video in the March 2021 post, helping to announce their YouTube channel.
Interesting. I never knew Anna was involved in Dream French Properties. I don't recall if she has been mentioned in the Instagram posts. I usually scroll through pretty quickly. Such a beautiful chateau.

Reactions: 13
What do Katy Price and Stephanie Jarvis have in common? Mistreatment of animals and living in a mucky mansion or Dump. Read the list of wha5 has happened to her animals, She uses them for photos and media content.

6 upvotes in 45 minutes
Scarlett9
Nashville, United States45 minutes ago

Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries should also be banned in France from owning any animals. She doesn’t take care of any of them properly. Peacocks roam freely, interbreed constantly, and disappear regularly. She has a untrained, neglected tiny ratter dog that she takes into a chicken pen to mingle with the chickens. It killed 2 roosters on the property. Sheep aren’t shorn for months after they should be. The property cat is neglected.

6 upvotes,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
OMG, she is diabolical with her passive aggressive jabs at people.
She really is a nasty witch-MP was meant to be her bestie and this is not a coincidence she thinks she is so funny. She relishes in others misery
---
Were they Château de Lomenie?
They had a small channel, then their dog passed away. They stopped vlogging.
Didn't a tartlet also say they sold.?
Chateau de Lomenie: The ART of French LIVING - YouTube
thank you that is them. They didn't last long

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is a nasty witch-MP was meant to be her bestie and this is not a coincidence she thinks she is so funny. She relishes in others misery
---

thank you that is them. They didn't last long
She comes off as all sweetness and light, but that girl is a witch. It is evident by the small number of friends she has and the fact that nowadays all of her friends are slaves from her dump. Thank goodness daddy gave her a dump, otherwise she’d have no friends at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What happened to the likely lad who danced outside at a party with MP in his red dinner jacket him and his American girlfriend looked at a raft of chateaux. This woman was a nightmare
Johnny Darko. They bought a chateau, covered all the walls with gold leaf then eventually put it it up for sale. It was unsold for ages. Not sure if it ever sold

Reactions: 19
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and to @FecilitéJ and @Lady Avonlea for the very appropriate title. I got way left behind with the last thread and the sudden explosive Petherick news that Billy had been a silly boy! It has taken me most of the day to catch up. I do so hope there will be a backlash that will seriously impact Despicable fanny and bring about her downfall. Soon. Even before thread 300, if possible. 300 is only 12 threads away. Do we need to find other subjects to discuss as the gooey stuff to hold us trolls, hags and hellhounds together...?

Let's tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting. I never knew Anna was involved in Dream French Properties. I don't recall if she has been mentioned in the Instagram posts. I usually scroll through pretty quickly. Such a beautiful chateau.
I've followed Dream French Properties for quite awhile and never, ever saw Anna mentioned. There are no names on the DFP Instagram page, so you'd have to know it was this woman Karen, which I never knew until I stumbled upon it. For whatever reason, Karen's personal page, BeyondTheChateau, showed up one day in my feed as a recommendation, and it just so happened to be that refrigerator post. When I went looking through her Instagram page and saw she was actually the DFP lady, I was intrigued enough to look through all of her posts and found those two mentioning Anna.

I would not have been able to find this without your help, so thanks again! It saved me a lot of work slogging through my computer files!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The first Statue looks like St Louis Vuitton to me check out his robe pattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't see Steve and Sarah Shrek making much money out of their workshop or retreat events, but haven't they both still got the capacity to earn from from their work-from-home jobs? She works in IT and he in graphic design and they've both mentioned being busy with that at times. They seem to have made a nice life for themselves in France and integrated into the local community so I can see them staying, but perhaps downsizing in due course.
Steve and Sara don’t have A) personalities ( or meth addiction?) to sustain viewership B) skills or know how C) abject greed for $ and/or accolades. I hope they are leading a happy life, youtube is not a reason to stay and live in France

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has Potts been back at the Chateau lately? Remember all that song and dance that he was moving there permanently - and then he disappeared.

Reactions: 21
Well Amaury must have spent about 4 hours on that room.

We then are treated to tit splattered statues- so she can take a swipe at Teflon Billy. Seb and Baby Pube got to look up her skirt. A burnt lemon drizzle. A manky fridge with no actual food in it just processed crap. Then the peasants have Yorkshires with chicken pretentiously served on Herend China -if only you could buy class. Fanny does bugger all-all day every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thieves like Billy get caught. But just wait.
HER days are numbered!!!
Every grift, scam and misappropriation is just
Further evidence (all on video) of wrongdoing and
The chatelaine, too, will go to jail some day…fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has Potts been back at the Chateau lately? Remember all that song and dance that he was moving there permanently - and then he disappeared.
According to the dump know it all, Caroline Good-for-nothing, Potty Mouth uses it as a flop house when he’s not off photographing the racing world. With his lens cap still on, mind you! Of course, she also likes to point out he’s still dating Ruthless Writer.

Reactions: 18
Hei everyone, how incredibly fast are we going through the pages over here?

I’ve been following but pages are flying and it is nearly impossible to keep up with you all.
Thank goodness for @ComtesseRose ‘s effective work to keep the threads going at this crazy rhythm.
Great title by the way.

So, I have been trying to make sense of the entire Billy and Gwen mess and in the process I went into the rabbit hole of hours long videos of Taiwan street food vendors and Vietnamese pimple popping and it was rough, really heavy, I don’t know how I survived last night.

I read @halifax and @UvulaDonor recent arguments and kind of agree with them both but I am not sure I want to keep following Billy anymore. Something got broken. I am not a naive, or a prude, person and I am rarely surprised, but Billy disappointed me. That Daily Fail article stunned me, it can not be totally wrong.

I don’t know, maybe, maybe, I change my mind, maybe he produces something extra fabulous special or apologizes, I don’t know. It was pretty heartbreaking to me.

It somehow took my mind away from the ridiculousness of “Staphanie“ and her sex pest son latest stay in Venice. What a pair of idiots, at least you all made me laugh and I even watched the latest Patreon video (thank you @tuffiti ). Without sound of course, as I simply can not listen to her voice or her laughs without getting a headache.

So I wanted to share a trailer of an amazing film “Pane e Tulipani“ (Bread and Tulips) a romantic comedy of real life in the deep veins of Venice. However, since it is an Italian movie and it was released in 2000, I couldn’t find any decent trailers… this is the best I got. If anyone wants to watch it, it is about real people in real Venezia with the great Bruno Ganz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.