The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still have a feeling the seasons going to get cancelled because nothing is complete, she's running out of usable spaces and she couldn't give a toss either.
I don't think she really cares .... what with all those $$$ Stars coming into her bank Jacky !
I am waiting for her to sell tiles on the floor of the church .
Guess that will be next.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
@graciemckitten
I have looked at thousands of travel bags and my conclusion is the following: I present to you Fanny's bag.
The bag has no price because it is from some previous collections, but you have one just for comparison.
It is indeed out of stock. I couldn’t find a listing for Mulberry’s small clipper holdall currently, but this one shows when new it was $1,470. At least in the black colorway.

IMG_6567.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What would Fanny or even better, Killip say to this street photographer?
(Wonderful people and stories)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just reading in the paper that Billy P has been sentenced to a year in prison for a string of thefts from French churches!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just reading in the paper that Billy P has been sentenced to a year in prison for a string of thefts from French churches!
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
How long do you think the gruesome twosome were actually in Venice?

Click to see Fanny selecting new pricey lampshades that the gruesome twosome have decided absolutely necessary for the lights in the dining room, and that the lamp shades in the shop would be puuuuuuuuurfect.

She finally admits that she purchased fortuny lampshades in a larger size during her last trip to Venice in the winter salon at the Dump ( not from this” discount” store. Tattle busted her on the fortuny lampshades months ago.She paid full price at fortuny.)

She purchased 8 lampshades for the dining room. She wouldn’t say the manufacturer of the fabric. I bet they are from fortuny fabric. She hid the name of the “ discount” lampshade shop and would not admit what they paid for the lampshades. Frugal Fanny is trying to show how thrifty she is with her discount lampshades. The shopaholic gruesome twosome are trying to pretend this is the only purchase they made in Venice………sure, Jan.

she says carnival is just starting as they are leaving, It started on February 3, 2024.
Do we really know that it is a discount shop or is that what Fanny wants. Us to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Light posting today from me. I'll be busy picking my chin up from off the floor over this Billy Petherick news.....and Gwen, too! Guess that yeast money isn't enough?
Wow, wow, wow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
How Michael looks knowing he’ll be sleeping at the gardeners cottage (courtesy of Gwen’s yeast money) while little brother Billy sleeps in a French prison.

IMG_4872.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

Well, well, well…

“Immaturity” is pretty limp defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not often I am shocked !!!! BILLSTER CRACK ON IN PRISON.
You would think Gwen would have afforded the lawyers to "wriggle out of" a prison sentence !!! WOW, WOW, WOW.

Strange that he spent the weekend in Bordeaux with Ed and Anna, last bit of freedom !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Not sure why I am shocked... speaks loudly of the scruples of some youtube content creators.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not often I am shocked !!!! BILLSTER CRACK ON IN PRISON.
You would think Gwen would have afforded the lawyers to "wriggle out of" a prison sentence !!! WOW, WOW, WOW.

Strange that he spent the weekend in Bordeaux with Ed and Anna, last bit of freedom !!!!!
And what’s even sadder…the proceeds he got from the stolen items probably pale in comparison to the thousands he’s made off YouTube.

Yes, I’m sure he thought he would just get a “slap on the wrist.” A fine, at most. He probably didn’t expect a prison sentence. In the US, a one year prison sentence usually means the person will actually serve less time than that. Not sure if a one year sentence in France means he’ll really serve that long?

Reactions: 32

Unsurprisingly the Daily Fail got the name and location of the convent wrong. Also as far as we know Billy and Gwen haven’t yet married. At least they refer to each other as affianced. Makes one wonder how many of the other “facts” the DM got wrong. Puts a new light on those artifacts returned to the convent and how they really got the organ?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember that guy who was kvetching about the organ - I'll have to try and find the post I made about him, because I remember copying from his Facebook page to here - but if I remember correctly, he all but called Billy a thief (and a deserter). Sort of puts a new spin on things, doesn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On the unlikely chance of him being caught in the UK and if it ended up in Court he would have been given "a food parcel" and the Judge and Jury would have signed up to be Patreons.

Mr Nick Walmsley will be pleased, he called out Billster for being Deserter when organ donated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It will be interesting to see what this does to Petherick subscriber numbers.
SJ take notice... pride comes before a fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It will be interesting to see what this does to Petherick subscriber numbers.
SJ take notice... pride comes before a fall.
All I know is that Ma Petherick is going to be super busy working the family facebook pages!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
According to Le Parisien

It is a suspended sentence

Ouest France

Unfortunetely I can't get more because I am not a suscriber of these papers.

More interesting info

Anyway, the two of them now have a police record.
No moral, no shame, these two

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.