The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there was scope for Billy’s lawyer to mention the gofundme Billy set up to benefit the Catholic cathedral in Norwich. A character reference, perhaps, from the Bishop of East Anglia. It doesn’t mitigate against the misdeeds but, you, know, any port in a legal tempest.

Extract from the cathedral weekly notices, 29.10.23

View attachment 2739709

I wonder what the motivation was for Gwilly to set up a fundraiser for the church when he has "such a low opinion of it". Oh, yes, I see...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
GO TO THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE AND UPVOTE THIS COMMENT. ALREADY HAS 90 up arrows.
girly, South, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

What about Stephanie Jarvis ? Begging for money online, while living a life of luxury. She should be in jail!

girly, South, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

@ordinair Stephanie is a friend of the Pethericks. Another chateau YouTuber. Cry poverty, ask money for her geriatric American viewers that think she is renovating a national monument, and spend thousands on herself. Year barely started and 3 luxury holidays, another 2/3 holidays booked for the next couple of months, Chanel bags, Dior dresses , louboutin and so on.
ReplyNew Comment

Rated
2 of 4 repliesSee all replies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=13051009&commentId=1340634069
dummy_148x178.jpg
Ordinair
, Wareham, United Kingdom, 54 minutes ago
Who?

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=13051009&commentId=1340639657
dummy_148x178.jpg
girly
, South, United Kingdom, 33 minutes ago
@ordinair Stephanie is a friend of the Pethericks. Another chateau YouTuber. Cry poverty, ask money for her geriatric American viewers that think she is renovating a national monument, and spend thousands on herself. Year barely started and 3 luxury holidays, another 2/3 holidays booked for the next couple of months, Chanel bags, Dior dresses , louboutin and so on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Lady Avonlea
@Just Grift Wood
So follow me.
Palazzo Ca' Dario is for sale.
Fanny depicted the stairs of that palace as if they were on the way to the lampshade shop (even though the palace is on the opposite side).
In the video, Killip mentions how he told her about that palace.

What do you think?
Did they go on a tour of the palace as customers?
However, they are regular clients at Christies auctions.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

What about Stephanie Jarvis ? Begging for money online, while living a life of luxury. She should be in jail!

Ooooh good one! She can’t delete those comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hate Mail aka Daily Mail UK

Fanny can't delete these

Proud Mary, Greater London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

I used to quite like Stephanie until she started all that. She certainly does live a life of luxury the chateau , a flat in London, holidays every couple of months , I dont understand the people who donate . And dont even get me started on the boyfriend who got used to spending other peoples money very quickly . He was the last straw for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
In "20 minutes" they wrote that Billy and Gwen used to drive in the country with Porsche and Mercedes serching for churches.
At the beginning she did not know what he was doing....
When she admitted the "not very catholic" actions of her partner, she was not shocked because she does not have a high opinion of the Church....

The accomplice is 70 and British.
The DM says that he is living in Retiers, not far from Mayenne

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

My upvotes aren’t counting, do you need a DM account?

Reactions: 17
It's crazy that the Nutties are going on holiday again now. To any other hosting establishment it would make sense to do all the noisy carpentry jobs whilst they have no paying guests. But good on them for what looks like cocking a snook at Fanny and doing whatever they want these days.
what can he do if walls are unstable? he's not a construction worker (although filthy shatelaine wants him to be to save a dime)

Reactions: 13
But Snorty, the little trumped up unemployed gigilo, isn't sure he likes the €19m villia overlooking the Grand Canal. That little tit couldn't afford the front door knob!
Much less his sketti plate in that skeevy Venetian diner they only dine in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Much less his sketti plate in that skeevy Venetian diner they only dine in.
🧵 But Snorty, the little trumped up unemployed gigilo, isn't sure he likes the €19m villia overlooking the Grand Canal. That little tit couldn't afford the front door knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That may have been Stanley Tucci’s show on CNN. Funny enough every time we watch that show all we want to eat is pasta, pasta, and more pasta!!!

Also Venice is amazing!! Go and stay a few days and take a night gondola, it’s Hogwarts level magic.
Rick Klein was in Venice in one of his show and I remember he was in some place where he ate liver, but not sure about polenta.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is stunning-even Fanny can't grift that much
But I bet she'll have the brass neck to try.

72 of the 76 items were returned, so that leaves 4. He’s renovating and saving an old convent. All of that I am sure mitigated his sentence. He also showed up in court and faced his wrongdoing and admitted it. That may all sound like not much, but it goes a long way when you are compared with other more diabolical criminals. It could even be put down to youth and the despair of already having desertion hanging over his head. People under duress don’t make good decisions. He was probably broke. He seems to be on a good path now. Two kids, responsible for employing others. Regular and professional on his YouTube. I don’t think Gwen had inherited yet.
My, my. @Isabelle6541 welcome back, I hope you bring good news. (y)

Isabelle Return.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.