The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a good majority of us on here use an electronic tablet for e-books. ❤ Less clutter, easy to tote around, and can check out multiple books/magazines/movies/etc. for free from my local library using the Hoopla app. I also buy digital books on Amazon, but usually use rewards points. Toting around a suitcase full of books on holiday is insane and archaic!
Not me - I cant stand using an electronic tablet to read a book. I love putting up sticky notes on pages which have a relevance for me. I love leaving behind in a room something I have finished reading. My time on anything electronic is limited, but since I I have been on Tattle I can't believe how much time I spend reading about tit people! The up side to this is that I have been down so many rabbit holes checking out information or confirming to myself that someone has been wrong!
I know I was born in the wrong era and wrong country!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If you don’t have a set side of the bed, then you don’t sleep together regularly or ever.

IMG_6685.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just don't get this...Patreons tune into this and watch this two some spend money like they are Rockefellers and yet continue to send money? I tried to get a name of this hotel they were staying in but could not. It must be a $2000 night hotel with those views and decor. This is really unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So I am confused where was this balcony they had breakfast and lunch on? And they shopped for their own food? Then went out and had tuna tuna and more tuna? That black beret, on then off then on. And Snorts in a nasty beanie again. And the whole side of the bed over explaining... no room for the rollout bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So I am confused where was this balcony they had breakfast and lunch on? And they shopped for their own food? Then went out and had tuna tuna and more tuna? That black beret, on then off then on. And Snorts in a nasty beanie again. And the whole side of the bed over explaining... no room for the rollout bed?
When people feed the need to over explain it's usually because they are lying. FACT!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not me - I cant stand using an electronic tablet to read a book. I love putting up sticky notes on pages which have a relevance for me. I love leaving behind in a room something I have finished reading. My time on anything electronic is limited, but since I I have been on Tattle I can't believe how much time I spend reading about tit people! The up side to this is that I have been down so many rabbit holes checking out information or confirming to myself that someone has been wrong!
I know I was born in the wrong era and wrong country!
But the difference between Fanny and you is that you probably bring a book or two, leave the read ones behind for someone else to enjoy, and pay for your own holidays! I think it is ironic- after watching Fanny & Fiends (which is akin to a train wreck), it does not make us envy her life at all but makes us appreciate our own lives far more. ❤
---
FACT: Philip will only eat sketti at that one restaurant. Like a child.
I am surprised the wait staff has not offered him a colouring book and a bib! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fanny took her own damn tea porcelain cup - the silly cow.
No one buys flowers for their hotel room unless they're staying a while.
She's bloody moved in for the winter!
---

Fanny was undoubtedly jealous that she wasn't the Queen on this parade boat .

I bet Fanny is already scheming how she can get on this float next year! Fanny would love nothing better than to be the centerpiece on a float waving to the crowd lining the Grand Canal, and as a bonus Snorty could be the rat!
So if Fanny does muscle her way into the boat parade who volunteers to sabotage the boat so it slowly sinks into the festering canals? I wouldn’t normally have the slightest interest in being anywhere near Venice at that time of year, however given my particular skill set I could be up for some skullduggery and shenanigans.☠🤡😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So if Fanny does muscle her way into the boat parade who volunteers to sabotage the boat so it slowly sinks into the festering canals? I wouldn’t normally have the slightest interest in being anywhere near Venice at that time of year, however given my particular skill set I could be up for some skullduggery and shenanigans.☠🤡😈
<Inserts MI music> All it would take (like my botched appendectomy in an Italian hospital, where they ran out of wine and went out for a smoke break- which is funny now, but almost killed me ) is a diversion- "Alora, una bella donna mostra il suo seno e c'è birra gratis!" Which pretty much means "a beautiful woman is showing her breasts and there is free beer!" From there, all it would take was the ever so slight removal of the the drain plug from the gondola (slight of foot) and would result in a slow leak. While I cannot be directly involved (due to my upstanding role in my local community), I have already booked your room at the Hilton for Carnivale 2025 on the Tattler VIP tab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As I drove to pick up an iceburg (has to be iceburg!) lettuce for my chooks, I got thinking back to what it was like to be 28. Funnily enough I can't remember if that is the boy's correct age! But here goes-

At 28 I had two toddler boys, my then husband and I were renovating a farmhouse, we saved to get tickets to any big bands who came to town, I still did sport, we were becoming self-sufficient, I wanted to stay home and develop gardens, cook healthily and pursue creative activities. I had the use of our lake shack, a permanent caravan at the beach and saved for the odd interstate holiday and Bali. We entertained at home and at friend's places.

Then compare the Pheeph's doings at 28:

Trailing behind a wannabe and be on call to her wants, can't do anything practical, doesn't have his own money for an age appropriate holiday, is socially inept, just makes up nonsense regarding any creativity, no friends around his own age who visit, eats like a finnicky child(no child of mine would be catered for or tolerated like this), and his appearance suggests a growing alcohol problem. His youth is passing him by.
Admittedly, he isn't a robust sort of guy, but his interests are so limited, and those few that he has, he hasn't even bothered to develop a deeper knowledge and maybe excel in a chosen field.

I then got thinking, shops are 30 mins away for me, what do his parents think when they watch him making a fool of himself on YouTube? Do they giggle to each other and say "That's our Phil for you", do they recognise his lies about his younger life, do they thank God that someone has taken him off their hands, even if she is a simpleton. I wonder do they fret about his long-term well-being or the disaster when he is kicked out? Perhaps they are sick and tired after years of pandering to the fool and just don't care. Surely they are embarrassed as a family that he is publicly humiliating them?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she had been sensible she would have been renovating all the way through, not the chapel the apartments which she can lease outside Chambre D'hote restrictions. The house structure, heating, facade, swimming pool all ensuring her future. If she had grafted we would all be behind her and she would have gained viewers.

I know a lot of people don't like Mummy but she isn't work shy. Stephanie is a waste of oxygen, a vain, lazy, jumped up little try to be who has no discernible talent.
She didn't, she won't and she's a stupid vapid woman who seduced a lot of stupid vapid people into giving her a lot of money. More pity them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At 3.00 on the vlog sitting at their breakfast table . . . Philip brings his hair forward over one shoulder . . . I have never seen a straight man do that . . . it was so femme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If Snorty was left at the shitoo alone with Amuary I imagine he may disappear 'off camera' like the cockerels.
Imagine Fanny returning from vacation to casually announce that Snorty was carried off by the wild-life and all they found were locks of straggly hair trailing off into the woods heading towards Tobacco John's chateau!
I'm imaging heavy weights and water....no...there's no lake but there is a moat. Is there an old well nearby?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks more and more like an apple head doll every time I see him... he's gaining weight. Once again happily on his favourite subject: Philip.
While they watched Amaury and Natti eat lunch Stephanie said that both she and Philip are intermittent fasting . . . it's not working.
---
Philipp, this is your grandfather. A long and difficult journey awaits you..

You must forget all that you have been, everything that you always wanted to be.

Remember what you promised me. Remember the vow you gave your family. Think of all the riches we will have.

Make me proud my gi.. my son. Pretend to love her.

View attachment 2735939
Looking at this pic you can see how much weight he has put on.
---
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
Because Philip doesn't share her bed and she has lots of alone time.
---
Toting around a suitcase full of books on holiday is insane and archaic!
Righto . . . . I am insane and archaic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.