The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
It wasn't a short stay for sure. Like in Liar Land she's in bed half the day, stuffing herself with chocolate, watching Netflix, online shopping and treating herself with alcohol and various other substances

Once a day out briefly to film and eat (otherwise room service), the rest is edited together from previous stays. Phiphi shops until her credit card smokes and has one Grindr date after another. A paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafect week in Venice.
---
I thought they had three the two younger ones that just died and one she calls Catwoman. Because she thought it was female when young and grew into a rooster he is usually.in the pen with the hens, they other two roamed free. I see Ratso is off leash now, interesting
But in Marie's photo you can see 2 roosters (one to the left and one to the right of the tree)? Or are they hens? I think I'm suffering from chicken confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
Which once more begs the question... when did she leave liarsworld to go to Vienna? And... has she just kept travelling since? 5 books! The weight in her luggage.

I was also surprised that Marie dared to do that. I wouldn't have expected anything else from Amaury.
If you noticed, Stephanie always held Ratso when she was taking him out to hover over the rosters and chickens. He wasn“t on the ground on a leash. Is it because he strained at the leash and lunged towards them? The chicken with the chicks quickly hurried her chicks into the house once Ratso clutched in Stephanie’s ginormous man hands, turned up at the pen.

Who says they don’t unclip the leash at the end of the walk off video? Do you think the lazy dump crew was going to leash up Ratso a dozen times a day to take him outside to use the restroom or would they carry him outside and dump them on the ground and watch and wander around for a few minutes and go to the bathroom? Ratso is off his leash more than they show on camera. Remember Fanny and Snorts cart Ratso around outside in their arms with no leash attached.

Ratso hates the leash, and has been pulled and dragged on the leash so I think many times they don’t put the leash on him!

in the last video with the roosters, Stephanieand Phillip were holding Ratso in their arms, and he was not leashed at the chicken coops either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Enquiring minds what to know where all the people are? We know Fanny gets up late, but breakfast is still laid out, so why is the hotel restaurant is completely empty during during Carnivale? Perhaps because it's not Carnivale, but mid January!

I'm also not sure why Fanny doesn't sign Snorty up for day tours with Quiiky Tours as they specialize in LGBTQ+ history and sights. I think their 3 hour tour of 'Gay Love in Renaissance Venice' led by a gay tour guide, would be much more engaging for Snorty.

Also, how can you tell Fanny was just reading verbatim from the travel brochure in the church - she had her glasses on!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Click to watch Stephanie take Ratso on a leash INSIDE THE CHICKEN PEN TO GET HIM USED TO THE CHICKENS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO CHASE THEM! HE WANTS TO LUNGE AT THEM. STEPHANIE REMARKS THIS SHOULD INTEREST LANCELOT A LOT……

---
Auntie ton ton is outside the dump holding Ratso. He doesn’t have a leash. Watch 30 seconds At the end of the video, in a different coat, it Molly and ratso were on leashes for an extended walk in the woods.

---
It would be ironic and crappy that Philip brags about saving Spud from a dog attack and then it is his dog unrestrained, untrained dog Ratso that kills Spud. What a jackass!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'll tell you what sort of person has that many books on their bedside table - someone who never gets out of bed! No matter how long she's in a hotel, no matter what city she's in, I get the impression that she enjoys staying in bed all day. She does it at Lalande, so she probably really enjoys doing this in a hotel, especially one she thinks is so sumptuous. She gets to be Marie Antoinette in real life! Then, psychic vampire that she is, when the sun goes down, she gets her lazy ass together, puts a dress on that displays her boobies, and off for dinner and more alcohol!
You only have to look at the length of the shadows on the Patreon flog to know what time of day they drag their a$$es out the door to eat white sauce.

• Sick
  • Haha
It wasn't a short stay for sure. Like in Liar Land she's in bed half the day, stuffing herself with chocolate, watching Netflix, online shopping and treating herself with alcohol and various other substances

Once a day out briefly to film and eat (otherwise room service), the rest is edited together from previous stays. Phiphi shops until her credit card smokes and has one Grindr date after another. A paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafect week in Venice.
---

But in Marie's photo you can see 2 roosters (one to the left and one to the right of the tree)? Or are they hens? I think I'm suffering from chicken confusion.
Ok watched it again there are three roosters, in the beginning there is one one the left by the fence, then cat woman by the tree then another goes around the tree and comes out on the right of it. This was filmed before the two roosters died .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ratso is so tiny - surely a cock would win in a fight with him? I've only had large dogs so I don't really know how these teeny tiny dogs work.
Also, if it was a quick death, is it so bad?
3 Cockerels is far too many and they fight each other anyways - most male chicks are euthanised, however sad that is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ratso no leash at the chicken pen. He cannot divert his eyes from the chicks, chickens, and roosters.

Ratso no leash going to the chapel

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ratso is so tiny - surely a cock would win in a fight with him? I've only had large dogs so I don't really know how these teeny tiny dogs work.
Chase them to death? One disappeared, they never found it. Around here they warn not to let small dogs off leash (or cats out) because of the wildlife/coyotes and hawks etc...

Reactions: 12
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
Maybe they prop the bed up ?
That place looks just like LaLaLande - a bit of a wreck.

• Haha
Ok watched it again there are three roosters, in the beginning there is one one the left by the fence, then cat woman by the tree then another goes around the tree and comes out on the right of it. This was filmed before the two roosters died .
No Marie is just spoiling Fanny's Easter Miracle by showing them early.

• Haha
Chase them to death? One disappeared, they never found it. Around here they warn not to let small dogs off leash (or cats out) because of the wildlife/coyotes and hawks etc...
Ratso can bite the neck of the chicken or grab it by its neck and junk on it or shake it, breaking its neck and killing it.

My mother’s next-door neighbors are a Pinterest nightmare. They have a small backyard, but are outside the city limits for restrictions on certain livestock. They want trendy animals for photos and run thru animals like water. They are terrible to animals. She posts her photos on a Pinterest account and her facebook accounts for likes. They have gone through two sheep, three goats, four ducks, a couple of roosters, a pony, 5 koi fish ( didn't line the koi pond correctly and left for the weekend, all the water leaked out, and the fish died like the LieLande fish, no water and gasping for air.), and about a dozen chickens/ chicks. They still have about 8 chickens remaining.

They have a small rat terrier just a tiny bit larger than Ratso. We have watched it chase two chickens until they had a heart attack and dropped dead and witnessed the dog grabbing a chicken and a rooster at another time, biting their neck or grabbing their neck in its teeth and shaking them, until their necks broke, killing them. The terrier would also chase chickens and pick a chicken up by the neck and carry it around the back yard, violently shaking them. Many died. They had a set of 8 baby chicks but the terrier killed 5 of them. It is horrific seeing the shitshow going on next door.

Don’t let Ratso’s size fool you. They were used to kill huge rats. They have razor sharp teeth and a powerful jaw. The can and will kill chickens.
I still wonder if Ratso killed one of the young peahens.

If they told the truth (it’s LieLande after all), the rooster could have run, tried to hide, and died behind or under something, or was wounded and bled out in the woods. Scavenger animals would have eaten the carcass if they located it. Buzzard type birds would finish it off quickly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
How odd!
They are the guide books/novels that she can read appropriate extracts from when doing her “culture” pieces to camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.