The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would seem that as soon as you step into the kitchen at the shittoo anything you previously learned or knew flies straight out the window. FRK is busy making bread, said bread is plonked straight onto the filthy kitchen table. 4 weeks at cookery school down the drain

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
“Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of.” 😂

Not everyone. 😝

I do not dream of a life of unemployment.

I do not dream of a life of constantly lying.

I do not dream of a life of hanging out with a fake “partner” who doesn’t share my sexual orientation.

I do not dream of a life of no central heating.

I do not dream of a life of worrying about whether ceilings will collapse.

I do not dream of a life of Botox, booze and sagging breasts.

I do not dream of a life of grifting for my next meal, next vacation, next piece clothing.

I do not dream of a life of peacock tit, moths and stuffed squirrels and hedgehogs.

I do not dream of a life of addiction and surveys.

I do not dream of a fake, edited, filtered, spliced together life.
IMG_6320.gif

IMG_6324.jpeg

IMG_6325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well the mystery of the breafast wine solved it was their lunch wine from the previous day from the supermarket because they're soooooo frugal. So the lazy twats eat breakfast, eat lunch at the hotel that they have bought from a supermarket (classy) they mention editing twice so all the deluded patriotns think it is such hard work. Then they go and have a second lunch just so they can think they're really finny and both say SAND WITCH for us tattlers. Then we have their museum tour all with religious scenes of course. Then dinner at the same restaurant again-THEY'RE SO BORING.They don't enjoy each others company they don't want to soak up the city (well she has been there so many times before). Even the mirrored bed head and stunning ceiling are both wasted travelling with Snorts. Imagine going to that same restaurant night after night I think she took MP there too so it is really Fanny's favourite.
---
@kristinanikolova716
26 minutes ago
I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I APPEAR in the video of my FAVORITE YouTube channel there at 1:48 when you show the crowd standing to see the boats. I even have footage of you without even knowing it was you! I remember thinking oh those lucky people that get to have breakfast and watch the boats from there What a happy way to start my morning! I've been watching these vlogs since 2020 and this has been the most joyful surprise! Stephanie thank you for all the joy you bring to the world and I'm very glad you enjoyed our beautiful Venice! You actually inspired me to move here in the first place! BRB, going to tell everyone I know about this and I probably won't stop talking about it for the next six months!

@charlenelindsay2019
4 hours ago
Dear Stephanie and Philip, At the risk of repetition... I so enjoy watching the two of you enjoying Venice and the exquisite ceiling in your room. Your relationship is absolutely addictive. HugsView attachment 2736735

View attachment 2736736
@user-jw2jm3le2k
4 hours ago
needs to be longer !!!!

HA HA HA NEWS OF PUBES SHORTCOMINGS GET EVERYWHERE

---
View attachment 2736765
@charlotter.morrill6503
8 hours ago
The thing is, that if a channel annoys me, I just unsubscribe and do not watch it. I love this channel, am subscribed and enjoy watching every single part of their adventure, as do several other members of my family. Stephanie often discusses something I know a lot about, but I never fail to learn more about it from her. She has also introduced me to many new things, which is enormous fun. It is also true that the work that goes into producing such frequent and interesting productions is way beyond what viewers can imagine. So I must stand up and say, no annoyance here, just an interested and happy guest on this site

View attachment 2736766

11 replies

View attachment 2736767
@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

View attachment 2736768
@lisac1110
6 hours ago
I agree with a lot of comments always a pleasure to watch besides very informative stephanie keep up what all of you are doing View attachment 2736769View attachment 2736770View attachment 2736771View attachment 2736772View attachment 2736773View attachment 2736774

View attachment 2736775
@sonchi203
6 hours ago
Well said.View attachment 2736776

View attachment 2736777
@goldenineke
6 hours ago
What prompted this comment @charlotter.morrill6503? Is someone being mean to our beautiful Stephanie?

View attachment 2736778
@acoacheswife
6 hours ago
The harpies that complain on this channel and point things out clothed in their own virtue as if we need their saving and can’t figure out on our own what to watch and support. It’s very obvious it’s jealousy and it’s just sad. Just be happy for a person’s success!

View attachment 2736779
@carolweaver3269
6 hours ago
@camilamhf Stephanie must look into this? Sounds like something is very wrong with this!? Do they have such a right to do this? Do not see how?

View attachment 2736780
@giaafshar8419
5 hours ago
this is crazy how has youtube frozen subscribers. i believe it but its so awful.

View attachment 2736781
@jillshanahan3979
4 hours ago
Wonderful

View attachment 2736782
@maria3845
4 hours ago
How can you tell if the subscribers are frozen if you are already a subscriber!
God they're a bunch of dropkicks . . . I just shake my head.
No wonder they're all so easily conned by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On the off chance that Snorts and Fanny slept together in that mirrored bed, imagine waking up with reflections of Snorts in said mirrors, the stuff of nightmares, the original is bad enough without multiples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A reserved table on a balcony for (no doubt late) breakfast and then they get out supermarket bits and bobs for a DIY picnic? Déclassé on steroids.

Did they at least order the bottle of wine from the bar? If not, I hope it’s hotel policy to charge corkage.

The room to which they were moved is a claustrophobic obstacle course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It would seem that as soon as you step into the kitchen at the shittoo anything you previously learned or knew flies straight out the window. FRK is busy making bread, said bread is plonked straight onto the filthy kitchen table. 4 weeks at cookery school down the drain
If I have to see it, y'all have to see it. :sick:
Stories #625.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
God they're a bunch of dropkicks . . . I just shake my head.
No wonder they're all so easily conned by her.
They see what they want to see.. I think they feel they know Stephanie and she is their friend. Little do they know that she has utter contempt and probably laughs about her sorry cult followers who waddle around

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
They are likely staying a week or longer in Venice, her 18th trip to the city. If I recall correctly, when she interviewed Pottie for Patreon, they were discussing how she could join him when he traveled. She would get an airline ticket and stay in his hotel room. She complained that he wanted to get up early and go to museums, explore the cities and countries they visited ( taking photos, etc) and be busy all day. Stephanie wanted to remain at the hotel in her favorite position ( reclining), sleep, relax, and read books for the majority of the day. She only wanted to go out to visit an occasional museum and go to dinner so Potts would go out by himself and explore the city.

What does Stephanie do at the dump? Sleep late while other people ( volunteers, guests, part time employees,family members, etc.) around her are up and working or going about their day, while she plays on her laptop or reads in bed, frequently waiting for someone to bring her breakfast in bed. When she discussed what she did at the dump for the years after her father had passed, she talked about doing pretty much the same routine, she liked to sleep in, waiting for breakfast in bed if possible, and would play hundreds of hours of video games with bag head and read books and magazines. She would bum holidays and trips off of any of her previous boyfriends, family members, or ” acquaintances“ or would participate in trading time at the dump with other homeowners in order to take advantage of their much nicer homes.

I believe there were some discussions here about homeowners who had traded residences with the dump for a week or two, and we’re very upset because the dump was in poor condition, and was not as depicted in the heavily photo shopped, cleaned up photos posted by Pottie ( and like basic heating, warm or hot, running water, was unclean, dirty, etc.)

She does the same today, bankrolled with ebegging money she misappropriates for her self indulgence and travel. She only occasionally bums holidays or places to stay from other chateau owners and family. She is a creature of habit. She travels to the same half dozen places every year, sleeps late, gets room service, reads books most of the day or visits and participates in the exact same tourist trap activities, never straying more than a couple of blocks away from the now luxury hotels that she craves and shops at high end designer shops, auction houses, and antique stores. She will then eat an expensive dinner with expensive wine, and return to her hotel room. She just has much more money to spend and can pay for a fake “ boyfriend” luggage handler and shopping companion to accompany her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If I have to see it, y'all have to see it. :sick:
View attachment 2737062
The famous filthy kitchen table bread, a Dump specialty and challenge to the immune system of every guest. FRK must have skipped the kitchen hygiene classes as unnecessary as she works as the holiday from hygiene Dump cook. She probably took the day off and foraged for flowers and greenery in various parking lots, shopping centers, and roadways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In recent weeks, Stephanie has been to London, Paris, Vienna and Venice, maybe elsewhere. Instead of posting her grand tour of Europe on her channel called Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe, she posts it all on CD. Where's the logic? Has she decided to let the second channel die? The viewer numbers weren't that high and who needs two travel channels anyway? Alternatively, if Camilla & Ollie have called time on the joint travel channel, maybe the Grand Tour channel will start up again. Chaotic, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She had to buy her own flowers? Tulips?
You know how much greedy Fanny loves her tulips. They were likely purchased with her grifted funds.The little orphan princess requires fresh flowers everywhere she sits her entitled ass, e.g., in her Dump bedroom/ office, her London apartment, guest rooms she is staying in, hotel rooms, and grifted flowers and trees planted and care for by grifted workers all over the Dump grounds that she rarely frequents for longer than it takes to record footage for her grifting YouTube channel. Remember when she couldn’t spare even one grifted yellow tulip at the Dump for kid no. 1 or 2. The tulip had to stay at the Dump for the enjoyment of the “guests” aka herself.

Fanny loves being the little orphan princess. She doesn’t want to be the Queen of the Dump because a Queen ultimately has to do the work or make sure the work gets done. Princess Fanny doesn‘t like to do “ adulting” and be responsible or accountable for work or her grifting schemes. She wants to be waited on hand and foot, watch others work and clean up her messes, clean and care for the Dump, cook for her, and cater to her whims, travel, watch Netflix, read, drink alcohol, and shop nonstop 24/7.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Steff will no longer allow him to wear his earrings, nail polish, or eyeliner, so the kid feels trapped.
He seems to have taken to drinking from early in the day...all day.
Maybe a new auction will cheer him up?
Elton is downsizing:
The Collection of Sir Elton John: Goodbye Peachtree Road | Christie's (christies.com)

He may have to really sell a kidney to afford a few pieces ( I couldn't believe he said that!)
Who talks like that over buying a chandelier?

Maybe Nob Head would like to expand to American glass?

1707137329016.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Kept Gay Twank couldn’t afford to buy the flowers let alone the trip.
He could barely afford to offer to buy her a fish sandwich in the McDonalds drive thru, out of his remaining allowance money, on one trip to the local town.
---
Dale Chihuly designs, creates, and oversees the creation of beautiful glass installations and work. Check out some of his work. His installatiins are huge undertakings and very expensive.

!ook at what they have to do to install these exhibits.

playlist of chihuly artwork

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In recent weeks, Stephanie has been to London, Paris, Vienna and Venice, maybe elsewhere. Instead of posting her grand tour of Europe on her channel called Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe, she posts it all on CD. Where's the logic? Has she decided to let the second channel die? The viewer numbers weren't that high and who needs two travel channels anyway? Alternatively, if Camilla & Ollie have called time on the joint travel channel, maybe the Grand Tour channel will start up again. Chaotic, as usual.
I think Cammy Knickers has put the kibosh on Jolly Holis with Ollie. Camilla has most likely always been onto Fanny LaFlash but kept up the acquaintance to keep her husband company when needed. Now she seems to have put up a wall to keep Staph at bay.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.