The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
A million thanks to you @tuffiti !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last nights vlog. I bet the hotel were so pleased they took until the afternoon to get out of their room.

as for the rest all it was

Bla bla bla I'm so lucky. i'm so lucky, we're so lucky

Bla bla bla this is the life

Bla bla bla I'm truly in heaven

Snort snort snort shame about the 1950s decoration

Snort sort snort when you've reached perfection

Snort snort snort is this room the La Land of Venice, I'm very happy

Pretentious twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The boat parade was on January 28th, so far we have seen three different dinners, 1 church, 1 museum, numerous snacks (so much for intermittent fasting), 1 room change. All that's missing is the shopping vlog and then we'll have Venice behind us. Hipphipphooray!

Seeing the two wannabes argue about the right background color for pictures in the museum feels kind of strange. Let's just remember for a moment bubblegum pink and all the other crimes against style and good taste that are committed daily in the land of lies. Guilty as charged.

Adopt an angel face, the next short vacations have to be financed - Amen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey Snort.......... here ya go ....... thank me later !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well the mystery of the breafast wine solved it was their lunch wine from the previous day from the supermarket because they're soooooo frugal. So the lazy twats eat breakfast, eat lunch at the hotel that they have bought from a supermarket (classy) they mention editing twice so all the deluded patriotns think it is such hard work. Then they go and have a second lunch just so they can think they're really finny and both say SAND WITCH for us tattlers. Then we have their museum tour all with religious scenes of course. Then dinner at the same restaurant again-THEY'RE SO BORING.They don't enjoy each others company they don't want to soak up the city (well she has been there so many times before). Even the mirrored bed head and stunning ceiling are both wasted travelling with Snorts. Imagine going to that same restaurant night after night I think she took MP there too so it is really Fanny's favourite.
---
@kristinanikolova716
26 minutes ago
I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I APPEAR in the video of my FAVORITE YouTube channel there at 1:48 when you show the crowd standing to see the boats. I even have footage of you without even knowing it was you! I remember thinking oh those lucky people that get to have breakfast and watch the boats from there What a happy way to start my morning! I've been watching these vlogs since 2020 and this has been the most joyful surprise! Stephanie thank you for all the joy you bring to the world and I'm very glad you enjoyed our beautiful Venice! You actually inspired me to move here in the first place! BRB, going to tell everyone I know about this and I probably won't stop talking about it for the next six months!

@charlenelindsay2019
4 hours ago
Dear Stephanie and Philip, At the risk of repetition... I so enjoy watching the two of you enjoying Venice and the exquisite ceiling in your room. Your relationship is absolutely addictive. Hugs
emoji_u1f49e.png

lxTA4KagBooQSc7LJL0jzM_E=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@user-jw2jm3le2k
4 hours ago
needs to be longer !!!!

HA HA HA NEWS OF PUBES SHORTCOMINGS GET EVERYWHERE

---
lNNqAgDEpVIp2TQO94bmzyjg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@charlotter.morrill6503
8 hours ago
The thing is, that if a channel annoys me, I just unsubscribe and do not watch it. I love this channel, am subscribed and enjoy watching every single part of their adventure, as do several other members of my family. Stephanie often discusses something I know a lot about, but I never fail to learn more about it from her. She has also introduced me to many new things, which is enormous fun. It is also true that the work that goes into producing such frequent and interesting productions is way beyond what viewers can imagine. So I must stand up and say, no annoyance here, just an interested and happy guest on this site

hCOiVeMm3r9Y7gss-uIOrpl=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

11 replies

92APkQsqvEypZuG5oXKGR73Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

0qT2yBvkTxaN0onS-opscbCw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@lisac1110
6 hours ago
I agree with a lot of comments always a pleasure to watch besides very informative stephanie keep up what all of you are doing
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u1f60a.png
emoji_u1f60a.png
emoji_u1f60a.png

sgwwGYtsqdn2HrgndgHWUSVx=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@sonchi203
6 hours ago
Well said.
emoji_u2764.png

GB6TjVTyK0c_emujvcgjOQLQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@goldenineke
6 hours ago
What prompted this comment @charlotter.morrill6503? Is someone being mean to our beautiful Stephanie?

5TOC4q0xlBkEA3xJw1-Xj7zy=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@acoacheswife
6 hours ago
The harpies that complain on this channel and point things out clothed in their own virtue as if we need their saving and can’t figure out on our own what to watch and support. It’s very obvious it’s jealousy and it’s just sad. Just be happy for a person’s success!

5oQYO7FKScYwQhGZGS7FFHHg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolweaver3269
6 hours ago
@camilamhf Stephanie must look into this? Sounds like something is very wrong with this!? Do they have such a right to do this? Do not see how?

-lK6fE47UssVDGzxI4kCT2ww=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@giaafshar8419
5 hours ago
this is crazy how has youtube frozen subscribers. i believe it but its so awful.

uK-qoKNq-jx3VmqxAANYir-_=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jillshanahan3979
4 hours ago
Wonderful

x1P-mmb6qcwZANLfu2OclEqs=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@maria3845
4 hours ago
How can you tell if the subscribers are frozen if you are already a subscriber!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Frozen subscribers? 🤣🤣🤣 the only ones doing the freezing is Fatty Fanny and McSnortsAlot. As many new subscribers they get, they lose an equal number tired of her tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@acoacheswife
6 hours ago
The harpies that complain on this channel and point things out clothed in their own virtue as if we need their saving and can’t figure out on our own what to watch and support. It’s very obvious it’s jealousy and it’s just sad. Just be happy for a person’s success!
You are so right, Coacheswife. I'm so happy for your success Frank Abagnale. Jordan Belfort, Tejay Fletcher and all of the other convicted fraudsters, crooks and scammers. :rolleyes: I'll be absolutely ecstatic when Fanny joins the ranks of convicted felons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did you notice Ratso is not on a leash? Did he go after the Spud and Beethoven and kill them or cause them to die? I would wager this wasn’t the first time Ratso has been outside off a leash. They just don’t release videos of it because he likely tried to go after the peahens or roosters in video. Haven’t seen the complete collection of peahens in a while. Also, Fanny mentioned Wedgewood what is the only surviving Pea chick. What happened to the others? Did Ratso kill them? One peachick died gas
ing for breath at the vet. Dumbass FRK.

The other roosters are kept penned up but I think they ended up with too many roosters in the eggs they hatched and now have too many roosters for the numbers of hens in the pen. Does anyone with chicken experience know how many chickens per rooster?
The perfect ratio would be one rooster to ten hens. For breeding or selling hatching eggs, it will be anything from 1 rooster 4 hens or 2 roosters with 6-8 very much depending on the age and eagerness of the rooster ( this would only be for the breeding season)

Most people have a bachelor pen with spare males. They get along just fine when they grow up together and the girls are out of sight.

You normally end up with 50% roosters in a hatch. I spotted 3 males in the short clip so she will have a lot more. Better get on with building a pen or rehoming.

I too believe Ratso is responsible for the death of the two roosters. No one would be able to stop him once he's after something and there would be carnage.

Maybe that's why he has to stay at home- as a "punishment"? :rolleyes:😂
Girl, just do your homework before getting a pet or keeping livestock!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, is that a clip-on hair piece? I also noticed he has squared off his front hairline. Is that a paint by numbers job or has he had hair replacement? I have obviously never been with a bloke who draws on hair and can only remember seeing it on that old guy in America whose dye ran into his eyes. Also, Berlusconi- would they be PhiPhi's role models? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
It's like Dirk Bogarde in Death in Venice - quite appropriate when you think about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
On Brenda's FB group.
View attachment 2736508

and everyone else pays for 😡😡😡
“Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of.” 😂

Not everyone. 😝

I do not dream of a life of unemployment.

I do not dream of a life of constantly lying.

I do not dream of a life of hanging out with a fake “partner” who doesn’t share my sexual orientation.

I do not dream of a life of no central heating.

I do not dream of a life of worrying about whether ceilings will collapse.

I do not dream of a life of Botox, booze and sagging breasts.

I do not dream of a life of grifting for my next meal, next vacation, next piece clothing.

I do not dream of a life of peacock tit, moths and stuffed squirrels and hedgehogs.

I do not dream of a life of addiction and surveys.

I do not dream of a fake, edited, filtered, spliced together life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You're being way too hard on Philip - he was willing to try "mice"......what more should we ask?

LOL!!!!
For an ex-Oxford student and someone so well-travelled, you would think she'd be aware that people from several European languages backgrounds pronounce "maize" like that. She probably has no idea what polenta is, either. They don't realise what a laughing stock they are. The more vlogs she makes, the stupider they look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Lochness Monster - just checking in to see how you are doing?
Morning! Thank you for asking. I'm waiting on a colonoscopy...such fun. In the meantime I am beyond fatigued with no energy. I'm trying to cook simple light food to keep my energy as well as possible. I just feel poorly tbh.
The antics at the dump give me something to think about. Thanks to you all for the fun and Tuffiti for that despicable patreon vlog. Fanny is becoming more unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well the mystery of the breafast wine solved it was their lunch wine from the previous day from the supermarket because they're soooooo frugal. So the lazy twats eat breakfast, eat lunch at the hotel that they have bought from a supermarket (classy) they mention editing twice so all the deluded patriotns think it is such hard work. Then they go and have a second lunch just so they can think they're really finny and both say SAND WITCH for us tattlers. Then we have their museum tour all with religious scenes of course. Then dinner at the same restaurant again-THEY'RE SO BORING.They don't enjoy each others company they don't want to soak up the city (well she has been there so many times before). Even the mirrored bed head and stunning ceiling are both wasted travelling with Snorts. Imagine going to that same restaurant night after night I think she took MP there too so it is really Fanny's favourite.
---
@kristinanikolova716
26 minutes ago
I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I APPEAR in the video of my FAVORITE YouTube channel there at 1:48 when you show the crowd standing to see the boats. I even have footage of you without even knowing it was you! I remember thinking oh those lucky people that get to have breakfast and watch the boats from there What a happy way to start my morning! I've been watching these vlogs since 2020 and this has been the most joyful surprise! Stephanie thank you for all the joy you bring to the world and I'm very glad you enjoyed our beautiful Venice! You actually inspired me to move here in the first place! BRB, going to tell everyone I know about this and I probably won't stop talking about it for the next six months!

@charlenelindsay2019
4 hours ago
Dear Stephanie and Philip, At the risk of repetition... I so enjoy watching the two of you enjoying Venice and the exquisite ceiling in your room. Your relationship is absolutely addictive. HugsView attachment 2736735

View attachment 2736736
@user-jw2jm3le2k
4 hours ago
needs to be longer !!!!

HA HA HA NEWS OF PUBES SHORTCOMINGS GET EVERYWHERE

---
View attachment 2736765
@charlotter.morrill6503
8 hours ago
The thing is, that if a channel annoys me, I just unsubscribe and do not watch it. I love this channel, am subscribed and enjoy watching every single part of their adventure, as do several other members of my family. Stephanie often discusses something I know a lot about, but I never fail to learn more about it from her. She has also introduced me to many new things, which is enormous fun. It is also true that the work that goes into producing such frequent and interesting productions is way beyond what viewers can imagine. So I must stand up and say, no annoyance here, just an interested and happy guest on this site

View attachment 2736766

11 replies

View attachment 2736767
@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

View attachment 2736768
@lisac1110
6 hours ago
I agree with a lot of comments always a pleasure to watch besides very informative stephanie keep up what all of you are doing View attachment 2736769View attachment 2736770View attachment 2736771View attachment 2736772View attachment 2736773View attachment 2736774

View attachment 2736775
@sonchi203
6 hours ago
Well said.View attachment 2736776

View attachment 2736777
@goldenineke
6 hours ago
What prompted this comment @charlotter.morrill6503? Is someone being mean to our beautiful Stephanie?

View attachment 2736778
@acoacheswife
6 hours ago

View attachment 2736779
@carolweaver3269
6 hours ago
@camilamhf Stephanie must look into this? Sounds like something is very wrong with this!? Do they have such a right to do this? Do not see how?

View attachment 2736780
@giaafshar8419
5 hours ago
this is crazy how has youtube frozen subscribers. i believe it but its so awful.

View attachment 2736781
@jillshanahan3979
4 hours ago
Wonderful

View attachment 2736782
@maria3845
4 hours ago
How can you tell if the subscribers are frozen if you are already a subscriber!
So the fan girl who was illegally filmed by SJ, could she please post her footage of the idiots here as they were having breakfast and watching the boats. I need to know if PhiPhi re-clipped his hairpiece or was he au natural. Was Fanny flashing her boobs, did she look all shagged out and hung over as usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.