The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chatelaine’s vlog tonight is a “How To…” Episode:

View attachment 2736360
Fanny is wearing her new red coat that cost approximately 4 50 euro grifted chapel stars.
Her Venice vacation will likely cost an entire constellation of 50 euro grifted chapel stars.
---
No video from Dan since January 31, 2024.Perhaps he is in Venice with his Crispy Chateau yurt concubine Cat.
Gildas_djdb
40 minutes ago
Hello, at the end of the video you said « see tou tomorrow » And it’s been 4 days we didn’t got news

@bourbonwithatasteofmilitar2994
2 days ago
Hey it’s Feb 1st thanks for the video you promised.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's always more interested in hotels where popular films were made. She and Philip are not very cultured. He does not realise what an uninformed child he looks like putting pear juice in wine! They are like a couple of 12 year olds escaped from their school and out on the town.
The Barbie Party of Desperation got this stupid ball rolling

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
The pattern on her tea cup looks familiar as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They are the guide books/novels that she can read appropriate extracts from when doing her “culture” pieces to camera
Bingo noisette !!!!
"Know it All" books for her to bore us to death with !!!
God she loves the sound of her voice .
I was waiting for her to sing back at the singers on the boats! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snorty is simply mimicking after Oncle Stephen! Chin Chin 🥂
---

Kickintheass, would you care to draw this model posing in your life drawing art class? 😸
So, is that a clip-on hair piece? I also noticed he has squared off his front hairline. Is that a paint by numbers job or has he had hair replacement? I have obviously never been with a bloke who draws on hair and can only remember seeing it on that old guy in America whose dye ran into his eyes. Also, Berlusconi- would they be PhiPhi's role models? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok watched it again there are three roosters, in the beginning there is one one the left by the fence, then cat woman by the tree then another goes around the tree and comes out on the right of it. This was filmed before the two roosters died .
Marie plays games to try to to impress Fanny She has placed time travel roulette with her instagram and youtube videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you notice Ratso is not on a leash? Did he go after the Spud and Beethoven and kill them or cause them to die? I would wager this wasn’t the first time Ratso has been outside off a leash. They just don’t release videos of it because he likely tried to go after the peahens or roosters in video. Haven’t seen the complete collection of peahens in a while. Also, Fanny mentioned Wedgewood what is the only surviving Pea chick. What happened to the others? Did Ratso kill them? One peachick died gas
ing for breath at the vet. Dumbass FRK.

The other roosters are kept penned up but I think they ended up with too many roosters in the eggs they hatched and now have too many roosters for the numbers of hens in the pen. Does anyone with chicken experience know how many chickens per rooster?
I posted earlier my ratio is 7 hens to 1 rooster. Google says 10:1 or 12:1. Just seeing that photo of the 2 fully grown roosters in the pen with that number of hens is wrong, completely wrong. When you hatch your own chickens it is always possible you get more roosters than hens and you have to be prepared to give them away or euthanize. I now only buy point of lay hens but keep 1 rooster to protect his girls. There is a thought that raising chicks in an incubator produces more roosters than if hatched under a broody hen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I posted earlier my ratio is 7 hens to 1 rooster. Google says 10:1 or 12:1. Just seeing that photo of the 2 fully grown roosters in the pen with that number of hens is wrong, completely wrong. When you hatch your own chickens it is always possible you get more roosters than hens and you have to be prepared to give them away or euthanize. I now only buy point of lay hens but keep 1 rooster to protect his girls. There is a thought that raising chicks in an incubator produces more roosters than if hatched under a broody hen.
They were also a few young black roosters in the chicken pen, that were hatched in the gruesome twosome half ass egg hatching for video content extravaganza.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I started to watch the vlog. These 2 have no sense of humour at all and as for the rat being her favourite boat 🤷‍♀️. I had to laugh when I saw this one go past without a single guffaw or naughty remark from the pair.

I believe the slogan on The boat said Stop war make sex. 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They have no idea what they have. No interest in animals to the point of neglect. Including the new puppy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My friend keeps one rooster. The others are in her freezer for soup. You can also put a "saddle" on the hens to give them a rest from the rooster. Sometimes the rooster has a favorite and will mate with it until he kills it. Nature is not always fun

• Wow
  • Sad
And that common trash like me uses an ebook reader …
I think a good majority of us on here use an electronic tablet for e-books. ❤ Less clutter, easy to tote around, and can check out multiple books/magazines/movies/etc. for free from my local library using the Hoopla app. I also buy digital books on Amazon, but usually use rewards points. Toting around a suitcase full of books on holiday is insane and archaic!

• Heart
The pattern on her tea cup looks familiar as well.
Fanny took her own damn tea porcelain cup - the silly cow.
No one buys flowers for their hotel room unless they're staying a while.
She's bloody moved in for the winter!
---
Bingo noisette !!!!
"Know it All" books for her to bore us to death with !!!
God she loves the sound of her voice .
I was waiting for her to sing back at the singers on the boats! :rolleyes:
Fanny was undoubtedly jealous that she wasn't the Queen on this parade boat .

I bet Fanny is already scheming how she can get on this float next year! Fanny would love nothing better than to be the centerpiece on a float waving to the crowd lining the Grand Canal, and as a bonus Snorty could be the rat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How many roosters do they have?
When Selmar was there Fanny had him build the two different sections for the hens on the left and roosters on the right. Stupid Fanny who knows nothing about bird ratios and fighting etc. Spud and?never liked being in this run and constantly escaped- of course hens can fly...and so she declared they could be free range.Were there 6 roosters at the time? We do not know how many roosters were hatched from that awful experiment overseen by Kirsty and the warm eggs then more in a basket and to the heated lamp chamber. Then the recent unexpected brood found under a hedge somewhere. Pavlina clipped some of the birds wings, again such ignorance .
You only clip one wing Pavlina or the birds can balance and fly!
Having kept hens I am horrified at the poor state of care. Typical of Fanny. Has Amoury been feeding the hens and peacocks during Fannys absence . I hope so.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.