The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Percy pours left over wine into a plastic bottle to take away? Over to you Isabelle.
Bloody good point !!!
Yeah, I would love to know what old Mummy 🦇 thought of that one !

And she sent her to such good schools too . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's like Dirk Bogarde in Death in Venice - quite appropriate when you think about it!
I love that movie. I watched it every year during my 40s. Just to educate myself.

Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 8.42.45 PM.png

---
It would seem that as soon as you step into the kitchen at the shittoo anything you previously learned or knew flies straight out the window. FRK is busy making bread, said bread is plonked straight onto the filthy kitchen table. 4 weeks at cookery school down the drain
I dunno. There's wild yeasts and sourdough starters in them thar hills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre. Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:
Christie’s Tastemaker My Ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Colin Tennant was an hole. End of.
---

I didn't catch her say anything about Viv. And I meant to write they do not come cheaply at auction.
---

And is given lessons in social etiquette.
She might have mentioned the brooch on the Patreon vid..

Reactions: 17
Fanny is clearly spending renovation funds on her travels- not sure how to report this and to whom. How’d they bust the Italian vlogger? This has been going on waay too long
OK silly prediction regarding Venice. In a couple of years time after she's siphoned enough money from her CD suckers, she buys her palazzo in Venice, ditches Snorts and turns LaLaLand over to Amaury and starts a new grift channel about her restoring her "new" digs. Thoughts?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!

Also, how long was their flight postponed. I can understand ordering a glass of wine each with their meal, but they ordered a bottle.
So much for that Christmas comment lie that they rarely drink wine at lunch. Rather they need no excuse and drink wine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Is she arthritic? She's very cack-handed there..

• Haha
Bloody good point !!!
Yeah, I would love to know what old Mummy 🦇 thought of that one !

And she sent her to such good schools too . :ROFLMAO:
The two blokes I mentioned came from Grammar school education!!! Amazingly interesting life they had led.

The early photos of Stephanie Jarvis and her parents eating in the farmhouse kitchen, showed a very ordinary, basic meal and table setting. She hasn't been bought up in the style she hopes to attain. Her gigolo was dragged up.

There is nothing to be ashamed of in a good, honest, kind upbringing. Where Stephanie Jarvis falls down is that she imagines having money has bought her style, manners and a superiority way above her beginnings. She is one fucked unit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The half lampshades that the shopaholic duo purchased from the mystery discount store on fortuny fabrics usually runs about $150.00 or so per shade ( without taxes, shipping, etc ) So if they don’t tell the truth and show a receipt, they usually are lying. So 8 half lampshades x the average price $150.00 is $1200 for 8 unnecessary, ugly half lamp shades for a farmhouse dining room OR 24 $50 4 pointed chapel stars. What else did the greedy shopping addicts buy in Venice? What about Vienna? They shopped nonstop and then went home to their routinely abandoned 50% discount grifted dog, Ratso.
08AECD3D-7AD6-4022-AB25-04EE0C6644CE.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
OK silly prediction regarding Venice. In a couple of years time after she's siphoned enough money from her CD suckers, she buys her palazzo in Venice, ditches Snorts and turns LaLaLand over to Amaury and starts a new grift channel about her restoring her "new" digs. Thoughts?
She won’t have enough money for that ever. There aren’t any dirt cheap palazzos in Venice. In addition, if you do not maintain the building it will fall in the water.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
DID YOU HEAR FANNY’S SNARKY COMMENT TO TATTLE AS SHE STARTS HER VIDEO TODAY. WE ARE RUNNING AROUND HERE LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS! Six seconds into the video. Someone is upset.

CLICK TO SEE. Is she telling us what Ratso did to Spud? She is such a heartless witch. Stephanie. We know you spent more than 2-3 days in Venice, you grifter!

I'll tell you what I did notice in the deserted off-season streets and piazzas of La Serenissima. Stephanie Jarvis is the only asshole in the whole place not wearing a black or blue coat.

• Heart
  • Haha
lotusrepair1439
2 hours ago
Come on... was looking for a real segment of the chapel with such a headline. Way too short and what you posted is not what you are headlining it as. If that is the title then post enough content to honor the title or you are trying to do clickbait. It has been a great channel and so many of us are anxious for chapel news.

georgeattig8088
2 hours ago
Philip should show off more often! It’s hilarious making Stephanie jokingly uncomfortable about the age difference

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I adore this series ❤
His family have lived in Venice for over a thousand years.. No high pitched vibe from wonderful Francesco...

Yaaaaaas! I think this is the one I was talking about with an excursion to San Erasmo, the market garden island.....thank you so much!!!!!!

• Heart
Think of how much money the gruesome twosome have spent since Christmas. I believe Fanny paid for auntie, uncle, snorts, and herself to go to Vienna for at least a week, if not longer. They were in Venice for at least a week. Who knows? They could be in South Africa now, and auntie and uncle were back at the Dump to take care of Ratso and Molly while Amaury and Nutty are on vacation and the dastardly duo are with Mummy,

Snorts must have been sleeping in his little lady desk room with Ratso because he wasn ‘t in Fanny’s bed at the end of the video,

@WildRoseCountryGirl
23 minutes ago
is there a link for Michael's video? Also, does Michael sell prints?
---
It looks like Festool is sponsoring the new workshop for Dan. They are a high quality manufacturer and expensive. I wonder if they will train him how to properly use the tools they supply in the workshop and require him to follow their instructions and safety protocols/ precautions for all equipment they supply.

Festool may also require Dan to comply with accepted safety standards when using equipment supplied by their company and if he does not comply or uses the equipment in a dangerous manner, they canwithdraw their sponsorship. In today’s video, Dan, as usual, was not wearing any type of eye safety protection when using the Festool equipment. Halfway through the video, he decided to use some protective eyewear.

Will be interesting to see how this sponsorship will affect the manner in which Dan performs the tasks and work on the crispy chateau. I wonder how the company will feel when they see Dan toss equipment around, leave it out in the rain, never clean the equipment, use equipment improperly, lose or destroy equipment, or uses the equipment in an unorthodox manner in a messy, unsafe work site. He doesn’t have a history of treating or maintaining tools, equipment, vehicles, or machinery well.

Dan has a lot to win or lose with the Festool sponsorship. He is using Festool tools and equipment today’s video.

---
@claritadeluna6609
1 hour ago
@dr.rebeccastout1878 Did you see all that wood dust attached to his sweater? Well, that too is also flying into his lungs through his nose. God help him. I hope there’s a healthy body to enjoy the final and complete restoration of his chateau. He possess amazing skills but displays total disregard for his personal health. To each its own. I wish him nothing but the best.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The two blokes I mentioned came from Grammar school education!!! Amazingly interesting life they had led.

The early photos of Stephanie Jarvis and her parents eating in the farmhouse kitchen, showed a very ordinary, basic meal and table setting. She hasn't been bought up in the style she hopes to attain. Her gigolo was dragged up.

There is nothing to be ashamed of in a good, honest, kind upbringing. Where Stephanie Jarvis falls down is that she imagines having money has bought her style, manners and a superiority way above her beginnings. She is one fucked unit.
Just because you did not go to fancy schools etc doesn't mean you do not know how to act and have manners .
Sometimes people have all that advantage but reject it . There are many rich and well schooled oafs.
I remember someone saying that Stef's Mummy 🦇 drove her to fancy parties in hope of landing a $$$ boyfriend/husband.
For all the Showing Off she does , Fanny falls flat.
Mummy 🦇was better at it with Percy and Daddy made big money in the nursing home.
As for Squirrel , he is a scheming opportunist as for his education - well his father I believe is a Accountant and they usually find education a plus in a child but maybe Squirrel was lazy and wanted a 'easy life" of a actor in a Boy Band. That did not work !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess PhiPhi is running around looking for approval all of the time because all he does is drink and bid in online auctions. That daily hangover must really suck.

• Heart
Just because you did not go to fancy schools etc doesn't mean you do not know how to act and have manners .
Sometimes people have all that advantage but reject it . There are many rich and well schooled oafs.
I remember someone saying that Stef's Mummy 🦇 drove her to fancy parties in hope of landing a $$$ boyfriend/husband.
For all the Showing Off she does , Fanny falls flat.
Mummy 🦇was better at it with Percy and Daddy made big money in the nursing home.
As for Squirrel , he is a scheming opportunist as for his education - well his father I believe is a Accountant and they usually find education a plus in a child but maybe Squirrel was lazy and wanted a 'easy life" of a actor in a Boy Band. That did not work !
I think PhiPhi has had issue after issue throughout his life. This is being channeled into snarky, childish behaviour in his late twenties. Perhaps he is using alcohol as a coping mechanism?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they were there before Carnival.

Why is everything a 'fluster panic' everytime they're travelling. Do they leave their room in that much of a tit state that they can't find stuff.

They miss really piss off hotels, taxi drivers etc for never being ontime. the absolute height of bad manners.

Not any old Water Taxi eh?, no not for Hinge and Bracket.

What heathen pours wine back into a plastic water bottle FFS, drink it you bleeping light weight.

Just as well they were not there when the Chapel needed clearing out otherwise the painters would still be waiting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think PhiPhi has had issue after issue throughout his life. This is being channeled into snarky, childish behaviour in his late twenties. Perhaps he is using alcohol as a coping mechanism?
I do think you are right On Repeat and when he gets older I would not like to be around him especially if she kicks him out ...... he has nothing to back himself up with as he has wasted so much of his youth .
Sure he has had wonderful travels but that does not put a roof over your head in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.