The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eight lampshades bought at the last minute of the Venetian sojourn but no curtain fringie shopping while there?

Armoire was clearing out the Sacristy in the chapel. I suppose SJ simply didn’t bother to get the key to the wrought iron gates when she and the prancing twerp were thwarted in their attempts to investigate the “decorative wall light” (the sacristy lamp).

That black beret does Steff no favours and looked ridiculous. She has a very peculiar dress sense. Correction: she has no dress sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@mandyedgar4663
1 hour ago
I would have packed the Chapel thing's and moved them right at the beginning
Eight lampshades bought at the last minute of the Venetian sojourn but no curtain fringie shopping while there?

Armoire was clearing out the Sacristy in the chapel. I suppose SJ simply didn’t bother to get the key to the wrought iron gates when she and the prancing twerp were thwarted in their attempts to investigate the “decorative wall light” (the sacristy lamp).

That black beret does Steff no favours and looked ridiculous. She has a very peculiar dress sense. Correction: she has no dress sense.
Not being able to access the Sacristy was part of the gruesome twosome’s scripted storyline.
In today’s video, it was scripted that they didn’t know where the lampshade place was located, all of the rushing to get out of the hotel, the. “race” at the airport, etc.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
@graciemckitten
I have looked at thousands of travel bags and my conclusion is the following: I present to you Fanny's bag.
The bag has no price because it is from some previous collections, but you have one just for comparison.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!

Also, how long was their flight postponed. I can understand ordering a glass of wine each with their meal, but they ordered a bottle.
So much for that Christmas comment lie that they rarely drink wine at lunch. Rather they need no excuse and drink wine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Gosh her table manners are truly frightful. Why can't she eat spaghetti one handed with just a fork-I could do that at 5. You shouldn't need a fork or two hands. I am surprised the gauche ill bred little madam didn't cut it into pieces with a knife she really is ignorant. As for Snorts and his wine the Untalented Mr. Ripley is unfortunately imitating someone who doesn't know how to behave, trying to look frugal- stupid dick isn't even paying. If they shared a bottle of wine who was doing the 4 hour drive the other side?

I can't believe Amaury has another holiday it is insulting they have a few months left to do the renovating what an utter joke the patreons are

• Heart
Reactions: 27
CORRECTED POST. I DIDN‘T REALIZE MY DRAFT HAD POSTED, NEW INFO

She bought it during trip to Harrods last month. The color looks off in the snapshot below but look at the video.

.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

Yves Delormes Athena Pierre white pillowcases with piping 105 pounds x 2
flat sheet over 209 pounds, couldn’t find exact price for her size of bed,
Fitted sheet 175 pounds
Duvet 319 pounds
2 pillowcases 95 pounds each

TOTAL BEFORE TAXES 1,103 pounds $ 1383.87 OR APPROXIMATELY 28 4 pointed chapel stars.
It is easier to buy a new one than to wash it.

• Haha
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!
Fanny would have done better if she had used her pink phone to wrap her grey spaghetti around, she knows how to hold that with one claw hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The water taxi taking them to the airport was one of the wooden "Riva limousine" types nothing but the most expensive for Snorts and Fanny.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
@graciemckitten
I have looked at thousands of travel bags and my conclusion is the following: I present to you Fanny's bag.
The bag has no price because it is from some previous collections, but you have one just for comparison.
Fantastic work Tea with Lemon! You are a great fashion sleuth! I think that is the bag! It has a gold zipper like the one on her bag. I don’t recall her carrying that bag before this trip. i looked at a couple of the current leather mulberry clipper bags that run around $1350.00?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When you’re dating a gay man who obviously is not going to ever have sex with you, I guess a flooded church would be romantic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OK silly prediction regarding Venice. In a couple of years time after she's siphoned enough money from her CD suckers, she buys her palazzo in Venice, ditches Snorts and turns LaLaLand over to Amaury and starts a new grift channel about her restoring her "new" digs. Thoughts?
better in Venice as she will have the shops everyday. Why is a shopaholic living in the French countryside?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whenever you think it couldn't get any worse, she proves you wrong. Their table manners are simply shameful. If someone doesn't know any better or is uneducated, I can perhaps ignore it (but in times of YouTube you can actually get information and training about everything for free if you're interested). But these two, who act like they belong to the European nobility, shovel pasta like a pig and fill leftover wine into the water bottle. Top notch, very deep gutter.

Apparently she buys the great Venetian lampshades in the same store every year but can't find it? Was she even in the store or was she stuffing herself with krapfen (donuts) while Phiphi spent half a fortune? Have the two of them actually drunk off the last active brain cell?

No surprise that Auntie and Uncle are back, we have already seen their car in Marie's photo. I suspected that Auntie had taken down the Christmas decorations in the kitchen.

It's interesting that Amaury can suddenly speak clearly when it's not the pink phone but the Nattycam.

Nobody went ahead with the fence at the tennis court either. And there is still a lot left from the last plant delivery. I'm curious to see how many of them survived. Nattycam next time pls show more!

So the two lovebirds are on vacation again. I would be surprised if she puts on her usual Easter spectacle with Easter egg hunt this year. No friends left and the land of lies is more under construction than ever. Well done Amaury, you can only burn the place down - oh that's not possible either, as damp as it is there it will only be smoke and no fire.

Adopt a match and a gas can. Burn witch burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Phiphi should act like her hairline and recede. Tight ponytails are not the a flattering look for her.
---
Watched Patsy&Stew again.... Why don't they figure something individual to present in the vlogs? It just seems like warmed left overs. Even Manure&Maker and Terry&Ass seemed to have figured a individual direction. Everyone can think if the direction are any good....
I am give a compliment to F4F, in the chateauverse she does the best editing in my oppinion and i think least timelapse crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
info on the shop.
The way from the hotel to the lampshade shop (if they walked) and back. For two sloths, a real undertaking.
Screenshot_20240206_095457_Maps.jpg

---
Fanny was probably lying that they raced on foot to the lampshade shop. They crossed the bridge only to get to the water bus stop.
If they were before the carnival, and we saw that Venice was empty of tourists, there wouldn't even be a crowd in the water bus.
The only thing is that Fanny would rather die than show that she rides with the transport used by ordinary peasants.
Along the way, the water bus also goes to the airport.
Just saying. (There is also a station near their hotel).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.