The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could barely afford to offer to buy her a fish sandwich in the McDonalds drive thru, out of his remaining allowance money, on one trip to the local town.
---
Dale Chihuly designs, creates, and oversees the creation of beautiful glass installations and work. Check out some of his work. His installatiins are huge undertakings and very expensive.

!ook at what they have to do to install these exhibits.

playlist of chihuly artwork
I have seen a few of David Chilhuly exhibits at the Morean Arts Center in St. Petersburg, Florida and the Toyama Glass Art Museum in Toyama City, Japan- they are incredible. I really want to see the one in Seattle, as it is supposed to be even more spectacular. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My question is why didn't Fanny get the chapel cleaned out when the restoration started? Shear laziness , leaving it for someone else to do while she is traveling. The high pitched voice when she greats ratso. Ugh that is the first thing they teach in dog 101. Is not to great your pet that way. Why was Ratso running free in the farmhouse If "everyone was asleep?" I have a one year old pup... Still goes into.crate if I am not home , at night and for at least one nap.in the day. The more I watch the more I shake my head at what a duffus she is. And Snorts putting the wine into a water bottle????? What is trying to.show us??? She is going to boot him because of his alcohol addiction????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have seen a few of David Chilhuly exhibits at the Morean Arts Center in St. Petersburg, Florida and the Toyama Glass Art Museum in Toyama City, Japan- they are incredible. I really want to see the one in Seattle, as it is supposed to be even more spectacular. ❤
I briefly met him and his wife over a decade ago at a reception held at Cheekwood in Nashville before one of his installations was formally opened to the public at the Cheekwood botanical gardens. I learned the reason he wears an eye patch on his left eye is because in the 1970’s, he was in a bad car accident and went thru the windshield of the car, and glass cut him in the face close to his eye,ultimately causing the loss of vision in his left eye, so he wears an eyepatch over it.

I love his work. It is stunning at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I went to his gallery at the space needle and later to an event in the garden and large glass house with his installations. It was gorgeous.

• Heart
How long do you think the gruesome twosome were actually in Venice?

Click to see Fanny selecting new pricey lampshades that the gruesome twosome have decided absolutely necessary for the lights in the dining room, and that the lamp shades in the shop would be puuuuuuuuurfect.

She finally admits that she purchased fortuny lampshades in a larger size during her last trip to Venice in the winter salon at the Dump ( not from this” discount” store. Tattle busted her on the fortuny lampshades months ago.She paid full price at fortuny.)

She purchased 8 lampshades for the dining room. She wouldn’t say the manufacturer of the fabric. I bet they are from fortuny fabric. She hid the name of the “ discount” lampshade shop and would not admit what they paid for the lampshades. Frugal Fanny is trying to show how thrifty she is with her discount lampshades. The shopaholic gruesome twosome are trying to pretend this is the only purchase they made in Venice………sure, Jan.

she says carnival is just starting as they are leaving, It started on February 3, 2024.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Apropos the real Venice, I'm remembering a recent travel TV show where somebody went to the outer island where a 27th generation Venetian is trying to establish organic market gardens? Does anyone remember this?
I think the real Venice is about decay, sadness, and these ancient stoic Italians struggling to bring back real life and real values. Before the sea takes her back.
I haven't been there, but I feel the ghosts and the past deeply. Also Byzantium, big time.

Bourdain: Venice has a reputation for crap food at high prices.....
Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I am confused where was this balcony they had breakfast and lunch on? And they shopped for their own food? Then went out and had tuna tuna and more tuna? That black beret, on then off then on. And Snorts in a nasty beanie again. And the whole side of the bed over explaining... no room for the rollout bed?
When people feed the need to over explain it's usually be abuse they are lying. FACT
Dreaming about his next kebab
View attachment 2737966
Nahh his shetti ball n eggs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the chapel restorers will finish it _ since they are doing everything else seemingly! ;):ROFLMAO:
I can only surmise the chapel restoration company charges far more than Cuz... it must be infuriating to know everyone's getting paid more than you for the same work but her lack of organization means your hands are tied. Yet you've been digging ditches and watering dead plants to keep busy... now your just a drywaller.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If said ice cube were covered in manky detritus scraped from the vegetable drawer and sprinkled with coffee grounds!🤢

• Haha
Did Stephanie purchase a $3,000+ orange leather duffle bag by Louis Vuitton travel bag or is it from another designer. Take a look on the luggage cart. The yellow diaper bags makes a reappearance.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is Fanny extra manic in today’s video? Having a race with Snorts in the airport?
The gruesome twosome had weeks to remove the manger and other crap they stuffed into the chapel for Christmas. Fanny ran out to the chapel many times yet never cleared out one item. They are truly useless grifters.

Why does she think her alone in bed shots in negligee is attractive? Again, Gerry in a negligee. Gross.

Notice Fanny is promoting her grand tour channel at the end of the video. Guess Camilla and Ollie cut off travels with my skanky friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Who says she will not?
I was trying to catch the model of the "gifted" Brother sewing machine...
Rewatching, at 15:00 in, I think it says much about Fanny and PhiPhimodo.

- They find all the manuals in different languages.
- Fanny throws the Dutch manual to the side and says she can't read this, to which PhiPhimodo says "I thought you were learning Dutch", the shock on Fanny's face when she's caught out.
- The French one is Isa-not-belle's instructions. But Fanny has been in France for an odd 18 to 20 years, right? She should be fluent, right?
- The German one has PhiPhimodo stating he can read all three of manuals so far, and he says it in a wonderfully smug way.
- The Italian one has Fanny saying: I would like to be able to read this one

After watching Deception Detective, I do believe this is leakage - Fanny reveals something she subconsiously wants.
Now why would Fanny want to learn Italian? Is it because of her stale opera non-career, or does she see herself settling in Italy in the future...?
We all believe Fanny is funneling money left and right, so why not in a property in Venice, where she can be the queen of Carnevale once a year, then sublet the rest of the year, like her London apartment. The icing on Fanny's crusty Panettone would be, that she'd upstage Tess' mother for the humiliation of kicking her out because of her loud sirens.

I know it's all rehashing theories, but I think tartlets are on to something when Fanny and Venice are in the same sentence.
Forgive me if this has been mentioned but I thought Stephen and Two Tonne were supposed to be in Venice with Dumb and Dumber on this trip.

I've seen some skanky stuff on Chateau Diaries but Philip pouring the wine into the bottle at the airport was one of the most vulgar and coarse examples of behaviour I have seen. Despite all his pretensions, head, in one fell swoop, reveals his true crass self.

Also, some time ago Tattlers were discussing micro mosaics which personally, I love. Did anyone spot the whopper micro mosaic brooch on her red coat? Even at auction they do come cheaply.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can only surmise the chapel restoration company charges far more than Cuz... it must be infuriating to know everyone's getting paid more than you for the same work but her lack of organization means your hands are tied. Yet you've been digging ditches and watering dead plants to keep busy... now your just a drywaller.
Except I suspect he's being paid well for doing virtually nothing! He's being paid at least enough for he and Nati to go to Thailand (I can't remember if this is where he went after the accident - it was Thailand, right?) already this year and now another vacation. Nice work if you can get it, huh?

• Sick
  • Angry
Forgive me if this has been mentioned but I thought Stephen and Two Tonne were supposed to be in Venice with Dumb and Dumber on this trip.

I've seen some skanky stuff on Chateau Diaries but Philip pouring the wine into the bottle at the airport was one of the most vulgar and coarse examples of behaviour I have seen. Despite all his pretensions, head, in one fell swoop, reveals his true crass self.

Also, some time ago Tattlers were discussing micro mosaics which personally, I love. Did anyone spot the whopper micro mosaic brooch on her red coat? Even at auction they do come cheaply.
Yes, we didn't have to "notice" the brooch....they themselves pointed it out......a gift from Vivienne of Chateau Love. Stephanie said it was fitting to be wearing it since they were Venice.
ETA: Unless she had more than one brooch.....I haven't watched today's video yet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.