The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot Stephanie didn’t put a link to Pottie’s Venice video as promised. Passive aggressive payback for The Escape?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG. Just watched the latest. Phiphi Compote saved his lunch wine in a bottle at the airport to take on the plane. She’s cut his alcohol allowance! She also slips up at the end and says everyone has gone to bed and shows her “empty” bed. So obviously PhiPhi sleeps elsewhere. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then she pretends to be talking to him in bed and looks to side. He’s not in there! What an idiot. Venice was also empty again in today’s vlog, and she sort of owned to it that it’s “early” in Carnival season. Just as I suspected, she’s probably been there a week or more. Oh! And Nutti and Anne Marie are going on vacation again!
New Delorme bed linen?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could Fanny be educating Snorty about hetrosexual sex by reading the chapter describing Anne Glenconner's honeymoon out loud to him......

"Like most brides of my background, I was a virgin and I was anxious about our wedding night. All that my mother had told me about sex was: 'Do you remember Daddy's Labrador getting on top of Biscuit? Well, that's what happens when you get married, except you'll probably be lying down.'

After the reception, Colin and I flew to Paris for the first part of a six-month honeymoon. By the time we got to the hotel, it was the middle of the night and I was exhausted. But not Colin. On seeing that our room contained two single beds, he stomped off to the front desk in a fury. The tiny night porter got quite a shock as my imposing bridegroom flailed his arms, raising his voice to the roof and waking up all the guests. In the end, the porter and Colin hauled a double mattress up four or five flights of stairs. Colin shouted all the way as the hotel's other guests came out into the corridors to see what all the commotion was about.

Finally, over the top of the twin beds was flopped a dirty, sagging double mattress. And underneath it all, somewhere, lay the exhausted Frenchman.

I waited silently, clutching my silk handbag with both hands, wondering what would happen next. To my surprise, Colin climbed on to the bed and was snoring within minutes. The following morning, our first attempt at sex was awkward and painful — and Colin was obviously dissatisfied, which made me feel terribly awkward. I knew he had been very promiscuous, often visiting Mrs Fetherstonhaugh, who ran one of the 'poshest brothels' in London, where the 'ladies' were quite often vicar's wives who worked part-time shifts for pocket money, returning to their civilised lives in the evenings.

I suppose Colin had never been to bed with a virgin before. But instead of easing me into the physical side of marriage, he had an alternative plan. 'I'm taking you out tonight for a surprise,' he said, after a slightly uncomfortable day at the Louvre. Imagining he was whisking me off to the Ritz, I put on my best dress. But as we drove through central Paris and out the other side, I began to get nervous.

The day before, I'd been exchanging vows in front of the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and hundreds of other people, and now I was in a car being driven through the seedy outskirts of Paris.

'It's a surprise,' was all Colin would say.

The destination was nothing short of appalling: a filthy, rundown hotel, with a funny smell. After climbing some stairs, we entered a room and sat down in a pair of velvet, winged-back chairs. Then I was presented with Colin's 'surprise': two strangers, naked, in front of us, having sex.

I stuck the back of my head to the chair, sitting bolt upright and keeping my eyes closed. The intertwined pasty bodies of the French couple was the most unattractive thing you could possibly imagine. I found it perfectly disgusting. Every now and then, they asked if we'd like to join in. I found myself saying politely: 'That's very kind of you, but no thank you.' They carried on, oblivious, and then left. Colin and I hadn't exchanged a word.

I thought: this honeymoon is going to continue for six months. Six months! How am I going to cope? I've never quite been able to relax in Paris since. The next time Colin and I went there, he took me to a stage show featuring a man making love to a donkey.

For stage two of our honeymoon, we went to New York and then on to Cuba. Colin seemed to be settling down a bit — but everything changed when he took me to a cock fight. I watched uncomfortably as the men cruelly set about provoking the cockerels — pulling their feathers, shouting at them, then throwing them towards each other.

One of the cockerels, however, made a beeline for me instead. I think it must have mistaken my blonde hair for straw because, before I knew it, I had a cockerel's spurs digging into my scalp, and blood dripping down my face. Colin was absolutely furious, shouting that I'd ruined the cock fight and everyone's bets. Soon, the entire crowd was shouting at me, while the cockerel clung to my head.

The honeymoon continued. On a very long train journey to Yellowstone, Wyoming, we played cards in our sleeping car. There was a major problem: Colin didn't like losing. I kept getting good cards, and could sense his mood changing. Suddenly, he exploded and deliberately flipped a switch. The bed I was sitting on shut like a trap. I was squashed, my arms and legs sticking out, my head smashed against the wall.

Fortunately, Yellowstone marked the end of my baptism of fire, because I discovered I was pregnant. As we left, I experienced a great sinking feeling: I now had to face the rest of my married life."
Colin Tennant was an hole. End of.
---
Yes, we didn't have to "notice" the brooch....they themselves pointed it out......a gift from Vivienne of Chateau Love. Stephanie said it was fitting to be wearing it since they were Venice.
ETA: Unless she had more than one brooch.....I haven't watched today's video yet.
I didn't catch her say anything about Viv. And I meant to write they do not come cheaply at auction.
---
Hey Fanny! vlog idea for you - phiphi gets a MAKEOVER and an INTERVENTION!
And is given lessons in social etiquette.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love the colour of Fanny's mouth and teeth while talking at us at the airport ....... she had dark coloured pasta and it stained her teeth and mouth! :ROFLMAO: Thats a bit of karma for her!

As for Squirrel boyfriend and his inventive saving of his wine ........ How Declasse !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I adore this series ❤
His family have lived in Venice for over a thousand years.. No high pitched vibe from wonderful Francesco...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't catch her say anything about Viv. And I meant to write they do not come cheaply at auction.
You're so right about the cost of micro mosaics - and most of them were just made for the tourist trade! I had a few really nice picture frames that I bought at an antique sale, no damage, just really nice Victorian ones. They weren't inexpensive, but they weren't exorbitant like they are now, either (I think I bought them around 2009). I decided to move them along in 2021 and was shocked at what they ended up selling for on eBay.

Stephanie talked about the micro-mosaic brooch during the Patron video. Don't pay attention to the subtitles, they were way off. She was walking and telling us what she and Philip were going to do that day (more on that in a second) and said that at that moment she was reminded of Vivienne and Steve and Sarah when they were all together in Venice. Subtitle picked it up as "Vivienne's Christmas wish", but she said "Vivienne's Christmas gift".

So when I went to look for this, she said they were going to see a "flooded church" and that it was so romantic.

WTF? A flooded church is romantic? She is one sick and twisted lady. I bet we don't know the half of what she's into or what she gets up to......

1707187087648.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow….Embarrassing.
From the interwebs:

"Federal aviation regulations prohibit passengers from drinking alcohol on a flight unless it is served by the airline.
Techniques like discreetly disguising liquor in soda cans or water bottles or “palming” shooters to avoid detection have become popular. However, attempting to flout the rules by drinking your own alcohol on a flight can lead to serious consequences."

This is in the US; don't know if people can BYOB in Europe.

• Heart
You're so right about the cost of micro mosaics - and most of them were just made for the tourist trade! I had a few really nice picture frames that I bought at an antique sale, no damage, just really nice Victorian ones. They weren't inexpensive, but they weren't exorbitant like they are now, either (I think I bought them around 2009). I decided to move them along in 2021 and was shocked at what they ended up selling for on eBay.

Stephanie talked about the micro-mosaic brooch during the Patron video. Don't pay attention to the subtitles, they were way off. She was walking and telling us what she and Philip were going to do that day (more on that in a second) and said that at that moment she was reminded of Vivienne and Steve and Sarah when they were all together in Venice. Subtitle picked it up as "Vivienne's Christmas wish", but she said "Vivienne's Christmas gift".

So when I went to look for this, she said they were going to see a "flooded church" and that it was so romantic.

WTF? A flooded church is romantic? She is one sick and twisted lady. I bet we don't know the half of what she's into or what she gets up to......

View attachment 2738718
I rarely skip her Patreon vlogs but this time I did . . . that will teach me. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Delorme bed linen?
Did she get it in Germany. Yves Delorme triomphe in color grenade or did her friend Wendi get it for her? Duvet, bedsheets, pillowcases are available in this color also.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Look, I have been around some dubious characters in my life, real seedy bastards, often without any social skills, and never, never once have any of them poured wine into a plastic bottle to take home.
For instance, I have been around two brothers where one tried to stab his brother with a fork after a dinner table altercation but those blokes would never have poured wine into a plastic bottle. They would have guzzled it on the spot. One of them was a fantastic cook and once treated us to an amazing meal in a wool shed.
The point is, those blokes would be written off by Stephanie Jarvis because they were down market, but she films her fuckwit gigolo POURING WINE DREGS into a plastic bottle! Apart from their appalling lack of humanity, this weird lack of social awareness from both of them is awful.
I wonder if Percy pours left over wine into a plastic bottle to take away? Over to you Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well the mystery of the breafast wine solved it was their lunch wine from the previous day from the supermarket because they're soooooo frugal. So the lazy twats eat breakfast, eat lunch at the hotel that they have bought from a supermarket (classy) they mention editing twice so all the deluded patriotns think it is such hard work. Then they go and have a second lunch just so they can think they're really finny and both say SAND WITCH for us tattlers. Then we have their museum tour all with religious scenes of course. Then dinner at the same restaurant again-THEY'RE SO BORING.They don't enjoy each others company they don't want to soak up the city (well she has been there so many times before). Even the mirrored bed head and stunning ceiling are both wasted travelling with Snorts. Imagine going to that same restaurant night after night I think she took MP there too so it is really Fanny's favourite.
---
@kristinanikolova716
26 minutes ago
I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST FAN GIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I APPEAR in the video of my FAVORITE YouTube channel there at 1:48 when you show the crowd standing to see the boats. I even have footage of you without even knowing it was you! I remember thinking oh those lucky people that get to have breakfast and watch the boats from there What a happy way to start my morning! I've been watching these vlogs since 2020 and this has been the most joyful surprise! Stephanie thank you for all the joy you bring to the world and I'm very glad you enjoyed our beautiful Venice! You actually inspired me to move here in the first place! BRB, going to tell everyone I know about this and I probably won't stop talking about it for the next six months!

@charlenelindsay2019
4 hours ago
Dear Stephanie and Philip, At the risk of repetition... I so enjoy watching the two of you enjoying Venice and the exquisite ceiling in your room. Your relationship is absolutely addictive. HugsView attachment 2736735

View attachment 2736736
@user-jw2jm3le2k
4 hours ago
needs to be longer !!!!

HA HA HA NEWS OF PUBES SHORTCOMINGS GET EVERYWHERE

---
View attachment 2736765
@charlotter.morrill6503
8 hours ago
The thing is, that if a channel annoys me, I just unsubscribe and do not watch it. I love this channel, am subscribed and enjoy watching every single part of their adventure, as do several other members of my family. Stephanie often discusses something I know a lot about, but I never fail to learn more about it from her. She has also introduced me to many new things, which is enormous fun. It is also true that the work that goes into producing such frequent and interesting productions is way beyond what viewers can imagine. So I must stand up and say, no annoyance here, just an interested and happy guest on this site

View attachment 2736766

11 replies

View attachment 2736767
@camilamhf
7 hours ago
Exactly! A lot of us feel the same way! Such good and consistent content... It's a shame that Youtube has frozen her channel subscribers' numbers! I cannot think why, but I have been observing for some time, and for the last months it has grown 2 new subscribers! 2 really????? Something weird is going on...

View attachment 2736768
@lisac1110
6 hours ago
I agree with a lot of comments always a pleasure to watch besides very informative stephanie keep up what all of you are doing View attachment 2736769View attachment 2736770View attachment 2736771View attachment 2736772View attachment 2736773View attachment 2736774

View attachment 2736775
@sonchi203
6 hours ago
Well said.View attachment 2736776

View attachment 2736777
@goldenineke
6 hours ago
What prompted this comment @charlotter.morrill6503? Is someone being mean to our beautiful Stephanie?

View attachment 2736778
@acoacheswife
6 hours ago
The harpies that complain on this channel and point things out clothed in their own virtue as if we need their saving and can’t figure out on our own what to watch and support. It’s very obvious it’s jealousy and it’s just sad. Just be happy for a person’s success!

View attachment 2736779
@carolweaver3269
6 hours ago
@camilamhf Stephanie must look into this? Sounds like something is very wrong with this!? Do they have such a right to do this? Do not see how?

View attachment 2736780
@giaafshar8419
5 hours ago
this is crazy how has youtube frozen subscribers. i believe it but its so awful.

View attachment 2736781
@jillshanahan3979
4 hours ago
Wonderful

View attachment 2736782
@maria3845
4 hours ago
How can you tell if the subscribers are frozen if you are already a subscriber!
Reading these comments set off my gag reflex 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the colour of Fanny's mouth and teeth while talking at us at the airport ....... she had dark coloured pasta and it stained her teeth and mouth! :ROFLMAO: Thats a bit of karma for her!

As for Squirrel boyfriend and his inventive saving of his wine ........ How Declasse !
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!

Also, how long was their flight postponed. I can understand ordering a glass of wine each with their meal, but they ordered a bottle.
So much for that Christmas comment lie that they rarely drink wine at lunch. Rather they need no excuse and drink wine for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Who holds their fork straight up and uses both hands to spin their spaghetti pasta onto their fork. Absolutely bizarre.
Both Fanny & Snorty's table manners resembled untrained 5 year old monkeys. Christie's Tastemaker my ass!
I thought the same thing as well, and wanted to yell at the tele- "Use the FORKING spoon, Fanny!" It was as if neither had ever eaten spaghetti before! SMH! But alas, Snorts one-upped Fanny's abysmal table manners by pouring the remnants of his wine into the water bottle.

• Haha
  • Heart
If she had been sensible she would have been renovating all the way through, not the chapel the apartments which she can lease outside Chambre D'hote restrictions. The house structure, heating, facade, swimming pool all ensuring her future. If she had grafted we would all be behind her and she would have gained viewers.

I know a lot of people don't like Mummy but she isn't work shy. Stephanie is a waste of oxygen, a vain, lazy, jumped up little try to be who has no discernible talent.
Yeah, this drives me wild. With a swimming pool and a couple of gites, as the late lamented Comte pointed out from experience, she could have made her place self-sustaining. (People won't come and stay for weeks if no pool.) Not only self-sustaining but sellable for a big wad of cash.
And at $30K a month she could have and should have sent Pheeph to college.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she get it in Germany. Yves Delorme triomphe in color grenade or did her friend Wendi get it for her? Duvet, bedsheets, pillowcases are available in this color also.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

CORRECTED POST. I DIDN‘T REALIZE MY DRAFT HAD POSTED, NEW INFO

She bought it during trip to Harrods last month. The color looks off in the snapshot below but look at the video.

.You can tell it is all new bedding and sheets because it is clean, pressed, and not wrinkled, grubby, and wadded up like her usual bed linens. She also has to show off her new purchases. Her maid must have made up Fanny’s bed with her new linens.

Yves Delormes Athena Pierre white pillowcases with piping 105 pounds x 2
flat sheet over 209 pounds, couldn’t find exact price for her size of bed,
Fitted sheet 175 pounds
Duvet 319 pounds
2 pillowcases 95 pounds each

TOTAL BEFORE TAXES 1,103 pounds $ 1383.87 OR APPROXIMATELY 28 4 pointed chapel stars.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.