The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and now she's discovered the Imperial hotel; the Dorotheum; that dress designer, and Sachertorte in Vienna, which will be added to the annual "mini breaks' list. Only the other day, she mentioned the Chelsea Flower Show in May, so that now is also an annual visit. In no time at all, there will hardly be any months left in which she can be at the dump to cast her eye on any, if any, renovation work. She wastes time, when she is actually there, on useless projects, such as that tawdry bedroom, which she passes off as renovations to the patrons. They really are imbeciles, as someone said on the previous thread. I really don't think they look at or listen to anything properly when they watch the vlogs. Comments about Kat and Dan would indicate that the recent appearances were a shock to the viewers who, seemingly, had not picked up on any previous hints in many vlogs. It also never occurs to them to consider how much money Fanny is spending on all her travels and purchases and how she might be finding the money for them while, at the same time, they believe she is so lacking in funds that she needs their money to pay for non-existent renovation work. They have to be mad not to see through all this!
And what happened to Nattys apartment?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where is the Nativity going to end up ?

The Mugs Amuary and TonTon doing work again !!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
None of these people are grannies on a pension and live very comfortably. However, they all share one thing, they're gullible. They believe what they see on the dump vlogs because they are too trusting and naive; they accept everything and do not question. They are not cognisant of the fact it is a show designed to win them over and part them from their money.
These are the people that scammers Adore Gertie!!

You cannot convince them so its better to let them be! Fanny knows this.:cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Strangely, there are Zero pics of Fanny
Unlike her own personal page, where there are plenty of him! To include that pic of the two of them kissing while on vacation in Greece with Marie and Nic.
Based on this, who's pushing the narrative harder?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
my toughts exactly. i somehow understand her, i had this sort of "relationship" with some places, but the charm mostly died after 4th or 5th visit. if she loves it so much, why doesn't move there permanently?
Who says she will not?
I was trying to catch the model of the "gifted" Brother sewing machine...
Rewatching, at 15:00 in, I think it says much about Fanny and PhiPhimodo.

- They find all the manuals in different languages.
- Fanny throws the Dutch manual to the side and says she can't read this, to which PhiPhimodo says "I thought you were learning Dutch", the shock on Fanny's face when she's caught out.
- The French one is Isa-not-belle's instructions. But Fanny has been in France for an odd 18 to 20 years, right? She should be fluent, right?
- The German one has PhiPhimodo stating he can read all three of manuals so far, and he says it in a wonderfully smug way.
- The Italian one has Fanny saying: I would like to be able to read this one

After watching Deception Detective, I do believe this is leakage - Fanny reveals something she subconsiously wants.
Now why would Fanny want to learn Italian? Is it because of her stale opera non-career, or does she see herself settling in Italy in the future...?
We all believe Fanny is funneling money left and right, so why not in a property in Venice, where she can be the queen of Carnevale once a year, then sublet the rest of the year, like her London apartment. The icing on Fanny's crusty Panettone would be, that she'd upstage Tess' mother for the humiliation of kicking her out because of her loud sirens.

I know it's all rehashing theories, but I think tartlets are on to something when Fanny and Venice are in the same sentence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely. The couple who we encountered when we went to have a look at our new station last year in Melbourne are a perfect example. They brought up the topic of travel 'post pandemic' and the conversation led to France and their love of chateau videos, especially Chateau Diaries.
I raised 'issues of concern' about Stephanie and they steadfastly refused to listen . . . even when I raised the death of MM and where does the Patreon money go. Then there's our friend Ngaire who sent at least three boxes of gifts to Crapeau.

None of these people are grannies on a pension and live very comfortably. However, they all share one thing, they're gullible. They believe what they see on the dump vlogs because they are too trusting and naive; they accept everything and do not question. They are not cognisant of the fact it is a show designed to win them over and part them from their money.
Fanny is clearly spending renovation funds on her travels- not sure how to report this and to whom. How’d they bust the Italian vlogger? This has been going on waay too long

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As my grandmother would say, "She looks like Tilly going for tripe." Not certain who Tilly was but I think she was a young girl from my grandmother's childhood, known to be a little gormless.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 23.19.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG. Just watched the latest. Phiphi Compote saved his lunch wine in a bottle at the airport to take on the plane. She’s cut his alcohol allowance! She also slips up at the end and says everyone has gone to bed and shows her “empty” bed. So obviously PhiPhi sleeps elsewhere. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then she pretends to be talking to him in bed and looks to side. He’s not in there! What an idiot. Venice was also empty again in today’s vlog, and she sort of owned to it that it’s “early” in Carnival season. Just as I suspected, she’s probably been there a week or more. Oh! And Nutti and Anne Marie are going on vacation again!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What the hell has Fanny done to her eyebrows?

And another holiday for AnneMarie and Nutti. Definitely no restoration again this year.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
Her excitement that somebody made a TV show in another part of the building is creepier than usual. Still getting over her huge narc frisson over the cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo.
And Ruskin hated women. Could not would not consummate his marriage. He was the authoritative art critic of the 19th century, with a great deal else to recommend him. But how can I say this nicely? Paintings of the Virgin would have been his two candidates for best paintings in the world.
I think you have to take Venice with a twist of limone. Lots of very old money means -- lots of very questionable taste of the Scaramouche/Capitano/Miles Gloriosus braggart soldier category. Or braggart nun, sister of the braggart soldier category. Right up Stephanie's bad taste alley.
And I think you have to stay in Venice for a long time, eating clean salad, limone and espresso only, to begin to get a grip. (Florian Cafe menu has €15 croissant sandwiches and spaghettios quiche, like Hey Sailor, Love You Longtime food. The soul-deep cynicism of the over-touristed I saw on the faces of the musicians in beautiful Trinidad, Cuba, play Buena Vista Social Club tunes for the 200 millionth time, Fidel wept. And Venice has been doing it for 1000 years longer. ) Then return for another long stay to meet the ghosts.
In other words, what Stephanie Jarvis and Ruskin think about these particular paintings may not be tethered to Any Kind of Actuality. Only his kink and her narc megalo buzz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
One of the books in the stack is by Anne Glenconner about her life as lady’s maid to Princess Margaret, perhaps Phi Phi was reading this one!🙄🤣
Could Fanny be educating Snorty about hetrosexual sex by reading the chapter describing Anne Glenconner's honeymoon out loud to him......

"Like most brides of my background, I was a virgin and I was anxious about our wedding night. All that my mother had told me about sex was: 'Do you remember Daddy's Labrador getting on top of Biscuit? Well, that's what happens when you get married, except you'll probably be lying down.'

After the reception, Colin and I flew to Paris for the first part of a six-month honeymoon. By the time we got to the hotel, it was the middle of the night and I was exhausted. But not Colin. On seeing that our room contained two single beds, he stomped off to the front desk in a fury. The tiny night porter got quite a shock as my imposing bridegroom flailed his arms, raising his voice to the roof and waking up all the guests. In the end, the porter and Colin hauled a double mattress up four or five flights of stairs. Colin shouted all the way as the hotel's other guests came out into the corridors to see what all the commotion was about.

Finally, over the top of the twin beds was flopped a dirty, sagging double mattress. And underneath it all, somewhere, lay the exhausted Frenchman.

I waited silently, clutching my silk handbag with both hands, wondering what would happen next. To my surprise, Colin climbed on to the bed and was snoring within minutes. The following morning, our first attempt at sex was awkward and painful — and Colin was obviously dissatisfied, which made me feel terribly awkward. I knew he had been very promiscuous, often visiting Mrs Fetherstonhaugh, who ran one of the 'poshest brothels' in London, where the 'ladies' were quite often vicar's wives who worked part-time shifts for pocket money, returning to their civilised lives in the evenings.

I suppose Colin had never been to bed with a virgin before. But instead of easing me into the physical side of marriage, he had an alternative plan. 'I'm taking you out tonight for a surprise,' he said, after a slightly uncomfortable day at the Louvre. Imagining he was whisking me off to the Ritz, I put on my best dress. But as we drove through central Paris and out the other side, I began to get nervous.

The day before, I'd been exchanging vows in front of the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and hundreds of other people, and now I was in a car being driven through the seedy outskirts of Paris.

'It's a surprise,' was all Colin would say.

The destination was nothing short of appalling: a filthy, rundown hotel, with a funny smell. After climbing some stairs, we entered a room and sat down in a pair of velvet, winged-back chairs. Then I was presented with Colin's 'surprise': two strangers, naked, in front of us, having sex.

I stuck the back of my head to the chair, sitting bolt upright and keeping my eyes closed. The intertwined pasty bodies of the French couple was the most unattractive thing you could possibly imagine. I found it perfectly disgusting. Every now and then, they asked if we'd like to join in. I found myself saying politely: 'That's very kind of you, but no thank you.' They carried on, oblivious, and then left. Colin and I hadn't exchanged a word.

I thought: this honeymoon is going to continue for six months. Six months! How am I going to cope? I've never quite been able to relax in Paris since. The next time Colin and I went there, he took me to a stage show featuring a man making love to a donkey.

For stage two of our honeymoon, we went to New York and then on to Cuba. Colin seemed to be settling down a bit — but everything changed when he took me to a cock fight. I watched uncomfortably as the men cruelly set about provoking the cockerels — pulling their feathers, shouting at them, then throwing them towards each other.

One of the cockerels, however, made a beeline for me instead. I think it must have mistaken my blonde hair for straw because, before I knew it, I had a cockerel's spurs digging into my scalp, and blood dripping down my face. Colin was absolutely furious, shouting that I'd ruined the cock fight and everyone's bets. Soon, the entire crowd was shouting at me, while the cockerel clung to my head.

The honeymoon continued. On a very long train journey to Yellowstone, Wyoming, we played cards in our sleeping car. There was a major problem: Colin didn't like losing. I kept getting good cards, and could sense his mood changing. Suddenly, he exploded and deliberately flipped a switch. The bed I was sitting on shut like a trap. I was squashed, my arms and legs sticking out, my head smashed against the wall.

Fortunately, Yellowstone marked the end of my baptism of fire, because I discovered I was pregnant. As we left, I experienced a great sinking feeling: I now had to face the rest of my married life."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny aka Caroline no gooder lying. Look at Fanny now trying to spin and manipulate her multiple Venice trips back to daddy Derek/ family. Bullshit when Fannie interviewed Isabelle, which is either in the CD diaries or in the Patreon interview, they talked about derricks accident, and Fannie stated that they had not gone on vacation in years ever before the accident. I think the gruesome twosome is getting some heat for the second pricey vacation in less than a month. That is why the thumbnail on today’s CD is Amaury working at the Dump.

I believe that snorts has been working overtime immediately deleting comments about their Venice vacation and making up gushing comments from viewers thanking them for showing them their latest vacation,

Fanny is all over the cd comment section from likely deleting and shadow banning like crazy,
@luciaroslingshaw2112
31 minutes ago
Why did you go to Venezia? Is it common that you go each year?

@carolinegooder7091
10 minutes ago
Stephanie has gone there since she was young with her family

@kevinjewell233
1 hour ago
I'm so sorry you didn't get to spend a couple of weeks there and really explore.....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Fanny is clearly spending renovation funds on her travels- not sure how to report this and to whom. How’d they bust the Italian vlogger? This has been going on waay too long
The Italian government got involved on that one....but I'm not sure what started the investigation. It wouldn't surprise me to find it was the children's hospital itself, the one that the vlogger said the funds were in support of, who blew the whistle on that one. I believe it's easier for a larger organization to cry foul rather than hundreds of individuals paying $5 a month (or whatever the monthly price is). Unfortunately, complaints to Patreon about Stephanie have not been successful, either. I know because I complained....but there have also been others here and elsewhere who have complained, too.

• Heart
DID YOU HEAR FANNY’S SNARKY COMMENT TO TATTLE AS SHE STARTS HER VIDEO TODAY. WE ARE RUNNING AROUND HERE LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS! Six seconds into the video. Someone is upset.

CLICK TO SEE. Is she telling us what Ratso did to Spud? She is such a heartless witch. Stephanie. We know you spent more than 2-3 days in Venice, you grifter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.