The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why did the guys at the gay sha-o completely finish one suite complete with all soft furnishings before starting the other one. They have just pulled down the ceiling and that dust and dirt is going to go everywhere. They should have done them at the same time
Queen gotta decorate! 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Philipp, this is your grandfather. A long and difficult journey awaits you..

You must forget all that you have been, everything that you always wanted to be.

Remember what you promised me. Remember the vow you gave your family. Think of all the riches we will have.

Make me proud my gi.. my son. Pretend to love her.

99D560CE-6032-44F2-B2AE-8EE31AF677F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Phi Phi you ponce. Polenta is maize - the waitress, translating for the gruesome twosome, pronounced it as italians would, as Mize.
Confession time, so that you know I'm not abstemious, I drink a half a bottle of wine per day, or rather, NIGHT, whilst cooking and with dinner. Every day. But the thought of having it for breakfast (unless perhaps a champagne brunch) is horrendous. Bit worried about Pheef. not really . 😁
Snorty is simply mimicking after Oncle Stephen! Chin Chin 🥂
---
Many years ago in school art class (life drawing)we were taught that the eyes are mid way between the top of the head and the chin. PJ'S eyes are not due to his large forehead.
Kickintheass, would you care to draw this model posing in your life drawing art class? 😸

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Philipp, this is your grandfather. A long and difficult journey awaits you..

You must forget all that you have been, everything that you always wanted to be.

Remember what you promised me. Remember the vow you gave your family. Think of all the riches we will have.

Make me proud my gi.. my son. Pretend to love her.

View attachment 2735939
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
---
Snorty is simply mimicking after Oncle Stephen! Chin Chin 🥂
---

Kickintheass, would you care to draw this model posing in your life drawing art class? 😸
What a prize..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So he thought there were mice in it, and he was ok with that? He was going to eat it anyway?
Is it a huge leap from eating mice dropping to actual mice... must feel like "home"...

And here are some of FRK's InstaStories...
- I thought all roosters had been killed - yes, I thought, they only had two.
- That first one Marie. Ironic you're posting that "quote" on Social Media... :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
She's always more interested in hotels where popular films were made. She and Philip are not very cultured. He does not realise what an uninformed child he looks like putting pear juice in wine! They are like a couple of 12 year olds escaped from their school and out on the town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This isn't a beach holiday relaxing by the pool all day.
So why does Fanny have 5 novels on her bedside? Is that why Fanny has so much luggage?
Even if there was a sharing library in the hotel, who would have 5 books, especially for a short-stay in Venice?
How odd!
I'll tell you what sort of person has that many books on their bedside table - someone who never gets out of bed! No matter how long she's in a hotel, no matter what city she's in, I get the impression that she enjoys staying in bed all day. She does it at Lalande, so she probably really enjoys doing this in a hotel, especially one she thinks is so sumptuous. She gets to be Marie Antoinette in real life! Then, psychic vampire that she is, when the sun goes down, she gets her lazy ass together, puts a dress on that displays her boobies, and off for dinner and more alcohol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How many roosters do they have?
I thought they had three the two younger ones that just died and one she calls Catwoman. Because she thought it was female when young and grew into a rooster he is usually.in the pen with the hens, they other two roamed free. I see Ratso is off leash now, interesting

Reactions: 13
Is it a huge leap from eating mice dropping to actual mice... must feel like "home"...

And here are some of FRK's InstaStories...
- I thought all roosters had been killed - yes, I thought, they only had two.
- That first one Marie. Ironic you're posting that "quote" on Social Media... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2736068
View attachment 2736066
View attachment 2736064

Did you notice Ratso is not on a leash? Did he go after the Spud and Beethoven and kill them or cause them to die? I would wager this wasn’t the first time Ratso has been outside off a leash. They just don’t release videos of it because he likely tried to go after the peahens or roosters in video. Haven’t seen the complete collection of peahens in a while. Also, Fanny mentioned Wedgewood what is the only surviving Pea chick. What happened to the others? Did Ratso kill them? One peachick died gas
ing for breath at the vet. Dumbass FRK.

The other roosters are kept penned up but I think they ended up with too many roosters in the eggs they hatched and now have too many roosters for the numbers of hens in the pen. Does anyone with chicken experience know how many chickens per rooster?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.