The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waaaay back in December in thread #281 Graciemckitten posted some gems from the CD comment section and I am still thinking about this one.

I can’t believe we all just let this one float by us…

A WATER SOMMELIER??? What the hell, please tell me that’s not a real job, because if it is I have wasted so much money, time and energy on three bleeping college degrees!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Waaaay back in December in thread #281 Graciemckitten posted some gems from the CD comment section and I am still thinking about this one.

A WATER SOMMELIER??? What the hell, please tell me that’s not a real job, because if it is I have wasted so much money, time and energy on three bleeping college degrees!!!
there are people who know the difference between different mineral waters, so i guess it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's definitely a science behind it (the mineral composition of water affects the taste dramatically), but I'm not sure anyone is actually employed full-time in that field - unless it's in a research role.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A few random thoughts about the Patron video:

1) When Philip was being "frugal" by mixing leftover wine with pear juice, he was acting at playing "Posh Philip", with his Lord of the Manor voice. What a change from the last video, where he was like the young guy he is, bouncing off the walls, explaining how he's a homebody! And the no waste FOR THE PLANET comment was over the top.....

2) At that sorry excuse for a breakfast buffet, Stephanie noted she had an egg on to boil and said "at least I'm not having a scrambled egg, so I'm feeling very virtuous." WTF does that even mean? I've never equated the style of egg someone eats to their virtue.....and by the way, it would take more than a boiled egg to restore Stephanie's virtue!

3) I wish that seagull had pooped on her head! (it's a mess when seagulls poop on you......don't ask how I know!)

4) Blah, blah, blah......Bellini, Napoleon, architecture, sacred conversation.....reading off the placard........I dislike her.

5) The best belly laugh? With a straight face, Philip recites what's in his dish and says "mice"........and never blinks an eye until Stephanie corrects him, but then neither of them could tell viewers what was in his dish. That idiot Philip actually thought he had a dish with cooked mice in it? Oy......

6) Posh Philip, out of his depth, returns to his Lord of the Manor speak as Stephanie explains her carbonara, with a posh "When in Venice". Asshole.
Snorts is an embarrassing brandkiller

• Heart
  • Haha
there are people who know the difference between different mineral waters, so i guess it is.
And they get paid for that? I mean I can tell the difference between Zephyrhills (draining the Florida aquifer), Dasani (Atlanta city tap water) and San Pellegrino (Italian water being shipped across the Atlantic [ooh maybe it comes from an aquaduct- that would be kind of cool]). So if anyone knows of a job opening please send me the information😜😜😜😜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you can bear to go back to the Patreon vlog note how the bed looks like only one person slept there. The pillow on the right is undisturbed as are the sheets. Perhaps Snorts was on the youth bed as well he should be!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
t
If you can bear to go back to the Patreon vlog note how the bed looks like only one person slept there. The pillow on the right is undisturbed as are the sheets. Perhaps Snorts was on the youth bed as well he should be!
they snuggled? or one slept on top of another? i. e. "slept" 😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

National Geographic no less, whatever next

I never thought I would be testing water, but I do, not for drinking but keeping my Koi Pond tip top !!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Mmmmmm I'm getting tap ending on a note of fosse septique.
1707065148793.png

• Haha
I remember the old set up, I am just going by what Fanny said. She said she moved the cupboard there from someplace in the chateau and the paint was "original" that is why she won't paint it. I say she s doesn't care and is too lazy. I don't remember it not finished might need to look at super old vlogs
You're a braver person than me. Good luck 🍀❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And they get paid for that? I mean I can tell the difference between Zephyrhills (draining the Florida aquifer), Dasani (Atlanta city tap water) and San Pellegrino (Italian water being shipped across the Atlantic [ooh maybe it comes from an aquaduct- that would be kind of cool]). So if anyone knows of a job opening please send me the information😜😜😜😜.
I hate to break it to you, but yes Virginia, there is a water sommelier. The nouveau rich really are easy to part from their funds if it’s trendy and expensive.

• Haha
  • Wow
@MRShavershamsdress Do I need to send a pirogue to come and get you?
For true ma chérie! I’m far enough upriver and uphill to be fine but it was break out the water wings at work last night. Thank Heavens fat floats! Those revelers last night looked more like drowned wharf rats! Traditionally the earlier in the year Mardi Gras occurs the more vile the weather and 2024 has not disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
Everything is SPECTAAACUULAAA jeesh

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Today's Patreon video:

To add onto @OhIDontKnow...'s summary, the grifter also mentioned they were staying in the same building, where the newest Poirot was filmed at. See screenshot below.
View attachment 2734958

The production designer has said in an interview that the rooftop terrace was filmed at Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello di Venezia. Apparantly her hotel is in the same building. So we all better know how awesome she is because of this :coronation::rolleyes:

View attachment 2734970

View attachment 2734985
Merci une fois encore, @tuffiti, for brightening up the day (sarcasm doing some heavy lifting) with the latest exclusive piffle for long-suffering patrons.

Why on earth does she inflict these excruciating snippets of her cavorting around Europe as “exclusive footage” for those who support her via Patreon, with the carrot that they will see more in the next CD? What’s happened to her personal travel vlog? She could have “done” the Bellini altarpiece in that or during her Jollies with Ollie.

Answering my own question: content drought. As dry as the floodless crypt.

I guess Philip’s restaurant work didn’t include being a bar man. What on earth was he going on about Kir Royale and Kir? Not a drop of crème de cassis in sight. Rather than prattle on about his repellent-sounding breakfast aperitif (quite honestly, one night in that room, I’d have no hesitation reaching for a bottle - any bottle - moments after waking up) being a sort of Mimosa, why not mention a Bellini…as they’re in the city of its birth.

The liver and onions, a traditional Venetian dish, is served on or with polenta. It’s delicious. Well,it’s delicious if you like liver. I didn’t have the prancing twerp down as an offal type of person. Perhaps liver and onions was a favourite of his grandfather’s, served with tinned peaches.

The whole video was pointless. No sign of the curtain fringing shop, one of the pressing reasons to nip to Venice.

How many CD vlogs with Venice footage is she going to churn out?

Oh, another thing. Steff a failed to use trompe l’oeil when struggling with the architectural aspect of the altarpieces’s background. One a minor point but enough to irritate me,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For true ma chérie! I’m far enough upriver and uphill to be fine but it was break out the water wings at work last night. Thank Heavens fat floats! Those revelers last night looked more like drowned wharf rats! Traditionally the earlier in the year Mardi Gras occurs the more vile the weather and 2024 has not disappointed.
glad to know you are safe, some of the pics I saw were worrying. Glad the parades were moved up in the day. Stay safe, y’hear!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.