The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phi Phi you ponce. Polenta is maize - the waitress, translating for the gruesome twosome, pronounced it as italians would, as Mize.
Confession time, so that you know I'm not abstemious, I drink a half a bottle of wine per day, or rather, NIGHT, whilst cooking and with dinner. Every day. But the thought of having it for breakfast (unless perhaps a champagne brunch) is horrendous. Bit worried about Pheef. not really . 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What has nob head done to piss the Mrs's off? She is deliberately pointing out Phi Phi's true colors!
Speaking of colors, I see last weeks discussion on the world travelers' "curtain tapestry coat" really must have hit a nerve.
It's too bad the red coat is even more hideous!
Below is the face of a young bloated alcoholic with tons of foundation on...

1707071781876.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
For true ma chérie! I’m far enough upriver and uphill to be fine but it was break out the water wings at work last night. Thank Heavens fat floats! Those revelers last night looked more like drowned wharf rats! Traditionally the earlier in the year Mardi Gras occurs the more vile the weather and 2024 has not disappointed.
Glad you're o.k.
We now have to worry about @Le Baiseur - Southern California's weather outlook in the next couple of days is not good. Lots of rain, flash flooding and mudslides.
---
That name is on FB and posts about France and chateau's... AND she's in Canada.. so weird.
Good.....I'm glad she's in Canada so she can't be blamed on us Americans!
That said, we get that freak Tani.........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you can bear to go back to the Patreon vlog note how the bed looks like only one person slept there. The pillow on the right is undisturbed as are the sheets. Perhaps Snorts was on the youth bed as well he should be!
He definitely did not sleep in the same bed. Zero ‘hucklebuckle’ goes on between them. Lest you forget the Bloomsbury Set Up she is now putting forth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there are people who know the difference between different mineral waters, so i guess it is.
If I’m really thirsty while I’m out I look for Perrier in a can, for some unknown reason it is always chilled. When out for a meal I do like san Pellegrino, again no idea why but the rest of the time it’s Sainsburys own sparking water. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh PhiPhimodo.... there's a special song for you and your "Leftover Wine"....
I couldn't let such an opportunity go to waste... :sneaky:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We now have to worry about @Le Baiseur - Southern California's weather outlook in the next couple of days is not good. Lots of rain, flash flooding and mudslides.
Thank you. I'm expecting rain Monday and Tuesday but I'm far enough inland that I shouldn't get the havoc those closer to the coast will get. Fingers crossed it will be a mild storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What has nob head done to piss the Mrs's off? She is deliberately pointing out Phi Phi's true colors!
Speaking of colors, I see last weeks discussion on the world travelers' "curtain tapestry coat" really must have hit a nerve.

View attachment 2735667
Many years ago in school art class (life drawing)we were taught that the eyes are mid way between the top of the head and the chin. PJ'S eyes are not due to his large forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why oh why did the guys at the gay sha-o completely finish one suite complete with all soft furnishings before starting the other one. They have just pulled down the ceiling and that dust and dirt is going to go everywhere. They should have done them at the same time

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So I wonder why she keeps spouting all the bollocks about them being an original feature from the Marquis de cadillac (or whatever their bloody name is) and she's loathed to change them. Sheer lazyitis, methinks.
It’s her Pathological Demand Avoidance. The more she is told she needs to paint them the more she will resist. Marie and PhiPhi also hate being told what to do. They have each found their tribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t get over the fact Phi Phi genuinely thought his food had mice in it! Bwah hah hah! What an absolute dolt. And he thought it was part of the polenta - so he must have thought they were liquidised mice.

I hope he’s fuming that his ‘darling’ Stephanie left that in for the world to see his absolute idiocy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over the fact Phi Phi genuinely thought his food had mice in it! Bwah hah hah! What an absolute dolt. And he thought it was part of the polenta - so he must have thought they were liquidised mice.

I hope he’s fuming that his ‘darling’ Stephanie left that in for the world to see his absolute idiocy.
So he thought there were mice in it, and he was ok with that? He was going to eat it anyway?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thank you @tuffiti for the Patreon video link.

I have to say it made me a little happy to see Ratso off leash and enjoying life outdoors with his pal Molly.
I’ll bet Amaury has grown to love that little guy, even Nati too- he’s adorable and needs to be in better hands. I would NEVER leave a brand new family member with ANYONE before 6 months- of course, in case of emergency is the exception. Vienna and Venice are not emergencies. Next trip is SA- that pup needs to live with Amaury and Nati. If Fanny got the dog to get Snorts away from her, it’s not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2735667
He looks more and more like an apple head doll every time I see him... he's gaining weight. Once again happily on his favourite subject: Philip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he thought there were mice in it, and he was ok with that? He was going to eat it anyway?
Of course he was. That’s the usual fare at the shittoo with their ever expanding mouse population. Fanny has shown in one way or another that they have mice from her very first vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.