The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fanny, if you really, really want a psuedo-Christian pelican imagery for your fountain I’ve found you the paaarfect one. A direct copy of one from Versailles…Versailles, KY that is, at the new miniature golf facility. I think you’ll love it.

IMG_6548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That cardigan he's wearing looks like something an elderly man would have worn in the 1970s. Maybe it was his grandfather's.
I think that gross sweater belonged to the previous chateau owner, Grandfather Nadillac, who wore it while watching his old tv, which Fanny now has stuffed up in the attic because ‘its original to the shitoo’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He was there and on the payroll so she made use of him.
---

She does make some poor choices... if Seb and his crew can age the base to match the rest then it might just be salvaged, sort of .
Patrons are paying to make the chapel cleaner but make the fountain dirtier (aged). Here’s an idea: don’t let Snorty purchase anything until: bluebell bathroom & attached bedroom complete. Little pink bird bathroom & refugee’s bedroom complete. Wash area & kitchen complete. Heating & Potty’s area put back & of coarse the grand salon & library complete. SJ’s bedroom, office, dressing room with repainted bathroom ceiling complete. This will take them 5 years so Snorty could go back to university or get a job & maybe find his true love because he is a waste at the chateau. SJ could film herself traveling & the shows would be more enjoyable. Let Camilla edit, win, win.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So Fanny, if you really, really want a psuedo-Christian pelican imagery for your fountain I’ve found you the paaarfect one. A direct copy of one from Versailles…Versailles, KY that is, at the new miniature golf facility. I think you’ll love it.

View attachment 2728718
Pelican fountains notwithstanding, Versailles, Ky has great bourbon and beautiful horse farms. QE2 visited friends there. Just please don't look up how we pronounce Versailles. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder where they're still getting brussels sprouts at the end of January? More jigerry, pokery with the timey, whimey I'll wager! We haven't seen a brussels sprout in the supermarkets or markets since mid December. They're only bought in for the brits and invariably are left unsold, rotting and black on the shelves 🤮
We’re still getting at our supermarket but they aren’t particularly appetizing right now. Definitely end of season.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Snorts should decoupage some gift grab paper napkins onto the green horror, it cannot look any worse.
Look at the state of this cupboard Snorts painted already in blue

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t this softer green be better in the bluebell bathroom?
It’s obvious Stephanie has no taste from wallpapers to choice of clothes to paint colours. She just has a need to shop. I wonder what lies behind that? By the time I was in my 40 s I got rid of other peoples gifts/ choices of what I should have. I became my own person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why was she talking about getting a quote for double glazed windows for the upper rooms? I thought Amoury was going to make the window frames so presumed he would measure the frame for the double glazed unit.
---

I think the drawl incensed a viewer who was from I think Tennessee who didn't like what I presume they took as a mickey take. He himself addressed this commentor on his moaning minnie vlog and basically told them to get a life.
---

When do the left overs stop being left overs and become a health hazard? I was laughing to myself when Umbellina arrived with more dreaded black radishes... knowing they were going away the next day if they weren't prepared and frozen they woud be like bouncy balls on their return.
---

Why was the sticker going ontop of the print? I thought the certificate would have been sufficient. I'd have had to peel it off if I wanted to display the print.
She also appeared to sign heavily resting on top of the print so would surely imprint and damage it!
It's all done with haste and little thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ur killin me.
But seriously, this is my main complaint about her. She's allowed to grift consensual adults; the grift and the consent interest me as a micro version of a world wide trend in fascist rhetoric.
But starving, overworking, exploiting volunteers, not paying proper workmens' comp for employees (Dan hinted at this once, by liking a comment of mine to that effect), and literally flashing her crotch at workers (the Ians) is my brief against her.
And that yellow cardigan.
Ardmore vase.
Pheeph.
---

Thank you. The foundation is strong, good to know.
I hasten to add I don't know if an "inspector" -- I used the wrong word, sorry -- an architectural engineer such as the one addressing what must be done to being the old grand salon part of the house up to code inspected the chapel for life-threatening faults. Someone should have. I don't know how it works in France and certainly Fanny, as an airhead, let alone a lying grifter, would never reveal the legal procedure. I wonder if a government official will have to sign off on the chapel as on the lake?
I can not say empirically that foundation is solid since I have not inspected it for myself, though from the evidence I do see it appears to be as it was originally built without movement. I do suspect a bit of flimflam though. Fanny is an easy target with her deep Patreon Pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Amaury and Natti’s demeanour on vlog (admittedly I am not watching just reading here). I was thinking there were others at the chateau when the accident happened - Philip, Natty, Maria, Marie and Pavlina were shown on the video before she left to pick up Gerry (trusting footage was from that day). Possibly Kristy as well. I’d be amazed if any of them didn’t feel some distress at the events. At the time of accident there must have been noise, shouts for help or even screams as two men were injured. Calling for an ambulance or rushing the injured to hospital in someone’s car? None of them have first aid or decent speaking French (except Amaury). I doubt they rehearsed any emergency procedures like a guest heart attack or a fire evacuation. I mean there must have been a commotion for some minutes echoing throughout “the ancient estate domains and gardens and the chateau”. I wonder if this contributed to Pavlina’s exit.
Today Karen & Bo’s (Queen’s Escape vlog) contractors had a safety incident cleaning external chateau walls (3 storeys high with a moat-like cavity/trench around some walls). The 2 contractors used one very long ladder, over moat-like depression up to third floor level - ladder collapsed on itself with guy holding onto ladder until he could jump to the ground - she didn’t show what she filmed. Amazingly no injuries. No harnesses, no cherry picker. A very lucky escape!
I'm sure it would have been extremely distressing, especially if you've never seen a serious accident before. Also not knowing what any of the injuries were, we can only imagine the scene. I can't see Snorts being of any use and I suspect it was Aumary and Nathan (guessing he was there) who sorted things out, calling out the ambulance.

MariA, I think was already over the place and this sealed it for her and Pavlina followed suit. MariE's ambivalent to the whole thing as she then got Fanny all to herself which is all she wants. Kirsty seems to have featured less since then. I thinik it was a huge wake up call to all except the gruesome twosome as they're just too wrapped up in themselves.

As for Fanny, she's completely devoid of any compassion or conscience so it would have been like water off a ducks back, plus by the time she got back it was probably all sorted.

We've never been told since then how the other person injured is. Maybe she's not allowed to say anymore if there's an investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can not say empirically that foundation is solid since I have not inspected it for myself, though from the evidence I do see it appears to be as it was originally built without movement. I do suspect a bit of flimflam though. Fanny is an easy target with her deep Patreon Pockets.
While it is entirely possible the portal keystone slipped due to bald arch, it’s more likely due to subsidence from loss of the lake. That could affect only a small section of the foundation. It was the Saint Joseph keystone movement over the entrance tattlers first noticed that clued us into the chapel becoming unstable. The hot mess Dan made of the surrounding earth for the jardin anglais probably contributed as well. Heavy equipment would’ve cause significant vibration. It wouldn’t take a lot, especially if bald arch was already occurring. That might even have contributed to the vault collapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s obvious Stephanie has no taste from wallpapers to choice of clothes to paint colours. She just has a need to shop. I wonder what lies behind that? By the time I was in my 40 s I got rid of other peoples gifts/ choices of what I should have. I became my own person.
Her choices reflect the powerful chaos twirling inside her brain. Her actions and reactions are submitted to that uncontrollable energy. That is why she waves her hands all over the place, why she shrieks and laughs loudly, why the rooms are full of junk, why her food looks like sh!t!

CHAOS - staphanie needs a reboot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If there was only someplace in France where Fanny and Snorts could observe water lilies in a beautiful, idyllic setting. Somewhere in France where they could learn, firsthand, how to grow and keep water lilies beautiful and thriving. If France only had someplace like that…just someplace…but where? 🤔 How could Fanny or Snorts possibly grow water lilies when that kind of specialized knowledge just doesn’t exist in France…

View attachment 2728079

View attachment 2728080

View attachment 2728081

View attachment 2728082

View attachment 2728083

View attachment 2728084
What a lovely post.
I just visited one of the panels in Cleveland on Sunday.

My Samsung does not do it justice
monet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.