The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch Ryan’s moaning fest blog.
Pull up your pants man and just get on with it! Why does he care what total strangers think, or are they touching a nerve. Telling it as it is. WHO cares! Just renovate and get on with it!

I could just about tolerate Ryan, but on one of his recent vlogs he started to commentate in a very strange drawl. That was the straw that broke this camels back.
He tries too hard, and fails miserably. Shame he just can't be himself.
Won't be watching him again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the reason they brought the cement in wheel barrows is that the chapel structure was deemed so unstable it could not have taken the stress of the heavy cement trucks off loading on site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SO... I may not be a master mason, but I do have experience with foundations. How much did Patreon pay for this??? I say she was taken to the bank on this project. How in the hell was this foundation going anywhere?View attachment 2727109
Are you saying this foundation is solid?
She said they were installing French drains all around....not clear what the dig here is for, and she's worthless and guileful in the information she pretends to convey.
Water damage to vault from roof. Was there water damage to foundation? And wouldn't that ethically be assessed by an inspector different from the contractor?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I could just about tolerate Ryan, but on one of his recent vlogs he started to commentate in a very strange drawl. That was the straw that broke this camels back.
Might be in the minority I happen to think Ryan is very funny, he at times pushes too far and becomes annoying. I found the AI generated voice over hysterical, like the old time documentaries I used to watch. He is super sensitive and may have a learning disability of some kind. He certainly can't stick to any one thing. He doesn't realize that in vlog world people only half.listen and watch, he gets mad when people don't remember every detail and he has.to repeat himself. Billy also recently did a.vlog bitching at certain comments. Like in tattle world, you don't like it ignore and move along. They both are pretty full of themselves. PS. Amanda and Lincoln vlog should be out today one day late due to a problem.

• Heart
Lancelot gave me a tip… Sometimes you get more from CD when you watch with the closed captioning turned on.
IMG_8862.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Has Sebastian ever watched a flog? What is his motivation? Is he just too friendly to say no or is he another camera-hungry follower hoping for his few minutes of fame?

How does his employer view his part-time job as a cast member? If this were my company, I wouldn't be happy if everyone could see my client climbing around on the scaffolding on construction site (without appropriate safety equipment). People get paid for work, not for acting in low-end video content. Dear Sebastian, be happy that I'm not your boss, otherwise you could pick up your papers and have plenty of time to advance your acting career.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I have seen the dog put his tail between his back legs when Fanny or Squirrel appear. He is scared of them and I would bet when the camera is Off they are not nice to him especially if he does something like wee or poo and they were too tired to take him out etc . !!!
I agree with you. Stephanie was even angry with Ratso when he shredded a Kleenex tissue. He is a young dog!
I think it bothers Amaury to see the gruesome twosome treat Ratso ( one of the smallest dogs in the world) so poorly. I do not think his mother likes Ratso. Recall her dragging him around on his leash and she and Stephanie complaining Ratso was stubborn like Phillip.

Has Stephanie tired of taking Ratso for waddles or are his feet too wet and cold and she refuses to put boots on the dog’s feet? She forgets to put a sweater on him frequently? Or is Ratso temporarily banned from waddles because of the deaths of the roosters?

I also think fanny and phillip plant a comment daily in the comment section’s asking about what breed is Ratso? She gets so mad when people think that he is a miniature pincher. 50% discounted Ratso is ratter royalty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you saying this foundation is solid?
She said they were installing French drains all around....not clear what the dig here is for, and she's worthless and guileful in the information she pretends to convey.
Water damage to vault from roof. Was there water damage to foundation? And wouldn't that ethically be assessed by an inspector different from the contractor?
Diverting water away from foundation is essential to prevent the damp but It was said that the foundation is on granite surrounded by more rock. Yes the mortar needed attention but everything is square an appears as solid as can be. Not aware of the inspector's relations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I’ve heard Phi phi speak one full sentence in French once, and he was hesitating and struggling
There was that time, when they ended up at the B&B where the hostess' father worked at Michelin or something.
A tartlet pointed out that PhiPhimodo used LA tour (tower) instead of LE tour (tour). LOL.
While it's an insignificant mistake, yet because it's PhiPhimodo who tries hard to be the know-it-all of everything, it was a good laugh to know deep down he is just an uneducated twit, and for the world to see in 1080p made it even better. LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lancelot gave me a tip… Sometimes you get more from CD when you watch with the closed captioning turned on.
View attachment 2727212

Thanks for the tea all over the monitor, Jules!

OFF TOPIC INCOMING:

Attention all Publix Shoppers! What dips/snacks/party trays do y'all recommend? Idk if I mentioned it, but the DH's bday cruise got cancelled, so we are going to one of our favorite places to celebrate. (Not saying what/where it is, as I will get flamed by many of you. Feel free to guess, if you would like!) With our car service we have a grocery stop at Publix, and I am trying to order a small selection of things in advance to have in our room. We do have a full kitchen, but I'm not cooking on vacation, and I am looking more for gorgeous nibbly bits that we can graze on while on our balcony!

Thanks in advance!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are all so lazy now and that goes for Amaury too, there is no sense of urgency and no plans to see jobs through. I think Amaury has just become demoralised and who can blame the poor sod, I think he is an ok guy and very skilled he is frustrated and staying out of false family loyalty

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are all so lazy now and that goes for Amaury too, there is no sense of urgency and no plans to see jobs through. I think Amaury has just become demoralised and who can blame the poor sod, I think he is an ok guy and very skilled he is frustrated and staying out of false family loyalty
would love to hear his take on the chapel's foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of the many interesting mysteries of the French is the strong culture of greeting and speaking to everyone democratically -- part egalite, part laicite. I've been misinterpreted many times by making eye contact and speaking to almost everyone who crosses my path.
I wonder if this handyman -- The Help is traditionally Stephanie Jarvis' sexual harassment hunting ground -- is just doing his bonjour to all thing.
And, what a witch she is to torture them about the cold and offer no urns of tea or soup. Seriously, what. A. witch.
Perfectly stated!You hit the nail on the head perfectly BillyBud! She has ambushed, harassed, and uses volunteers, contractors, helpful guests, chateau diy employees, etc. as her personal hunting ground for sex, complete with the abuse of the control dynamic with her being part owner of the Dump, e.g., abuse of authority position.

🧵The Help is Stephanie Jarvis' sexual harassment hunting ground

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There was that time, when they ended up at the B&B where the hostess' father worked at Michelin or something.
A tartlet pointed out that PhiPhimodo used LA tour (tower) instead of LE tour (tour). LOL.
While it's an insignificant mistake, yet because it's PhiPhimodo who tries hard to be the know-it-all of everything, it was a good laugh to know deep down he is just an uneducated twit, and for the world to see in 1080p made it even better. LOL.
I personally enjoy laughing whenever he says "grand salon" in French. It's one of the few times I rewind, just to watch him out of his depth. He gets a smug little look on his face, his lips barely move and it comes out sounding like "grawn slawn". So posh...NOT!

Anyhow @NotAChatelaine, in a post above, mentioned the name of the company doing the chapel restore at Lalande, Blanchon. Didn't Stephanie say they worked on Notre Dame? Funny, there's no reference to that, that I could see on the Blanchon website. You'd think there'd be some inkling that they had worked there, wouldn't you?

They do appear to be a reputable company. Hope Stephanie doesn't ruin them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I’ve heard Phi phi speak one full sentence in French once (recently), and he was hesitating and struggling. Single words here and there are not a problem. However, a conversation with an engineer is another story.
I base my judgement on my own experience when I learned English in high school and when I started to work.
In the flog, Fanny asked PhiPhi about the meeting with the engineer and he seems unable to answer or very vague about it. That meeting never happened!
Stick to online auctions, mon petit Phiphi! You understand when money talks!
They probably sent a lower level staff person to get measurements to take back to the office to do a rendering and do calculations. Possibly even write a work scope. It wasn’t her project liaison, they would meet with the architect. I’ve spent millions working with engineering firms in my career and that’s how they work.
---
Thanks for the tea all over the monitor, Jules!

OFF TOPIC INCOMING:

Attention all Publix Shoppers! What dips/snacks/party trays do y'all recommend? Idk if I mentioned it, but the DH's bday cruise got cancelled, so we are going to one of our favorite places to celebrate. (Not saying what/where it is, as I will get flamed by many of you. Feel free to guess, if you would like!) With our car service we have a grocery stop at Publix, and I am trying to order a small selection of things in advance to have in our room. We do have a full kitchen, but I'm not cooking on vacation, and I am looking more for gorgeous nibbly bits that we can graze on while on our balcony!

Thanks in advance!
I like the fish dip. Can’t remember the brand. They have wahoo and mahi-mahi.

• Heart

Hard agree, Amaury is over EVERYTHING.
---
They probably sent a lower level staff person to get measurements to take back to the office to do a rendering and do calculations. Possibly even write a work scope. It wasn’t her project liaison, they would meet with the architect. I’ve spent millions working with engineering firms in my career and that’s how they work.
---

I like the fish dip. Can’t remember the brand. They have wahoo and mahi-mahi.
Thanks, is that in the deli area?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think he is deeply insecure and lacks self-identity - the way he makes a big deal about pronouncing French place names correctly (trying to appear to be an oracle in all things French) is a give away. Those who are arrogant about certain things are often trying to pump themselves up as they lack self-esteem. Having grown up and lived in a variety of countries, I recognise this type. He would have felt like a fish out of water as a kid moving to France and being the 'outsider' for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally enjoy laughing whenever he says "grand salon" in French. It's one of the few times I rewind, just to watch him out of his depth. He gets a smug little look on his face, his lips barely move and it comes out sounding like "grawn slawn". So posh...NOT!

Anyhow @NotAChatelaine, in a post above, mentioned the name of the company doing the chapel restore at Lalande, Blanchon. Didn't Stephanie say they worked on Notre Dame? Funny, there's no reference to that, that I could see on the Blanchon website. You'd think there'd be some inkling that they had worked there, wouldn't you?

They do appear to be a reputable company. Hope Stephanie doesn't ruin them.
Blanchon is the structural company and did not work on the notre dame.
The company which will come in to do the painting work did... or so she claims. We'll have to wait until they appear on stage

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.