The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blanchon is the structural company and did not work on the notre dame.
The company which will come in to do the painting work did... or so she claims. We'll have to wait until they appear on stage
I'm waiting for Fanny to announce that the painting of the ceiling will have to be postponed because.....
(as was also the case with heating delay)
(Because, luxury hotels cost money. $1,000 here, $1,000 there and no more $$$$$. It's not like she made millions by adopting stars.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Deaths and health issues Stephanie Jarvis has exploited and/ or high jacked to garner sympathy for herself in cd diaries and the gift grab:
Deceased relatives

1. Deceased Daddy Derek used constantly as cd fodder for content to evoke the little orphan princess vibe.
  2. Her grandmother used to invoke religious devotion to the former party pad chapel
  3. Philip uses the memories of his overly involved, porcelain loving grandparents in dozens of videos.
  4. Henri the ghost of the Marquis she allegedly channeled who allegedly “approved“ of her work restoring the Dump

Deaths since CD began:
  1. Mmakhotso Moloi
  2. Ian the plasterer ( she even told viewers that his family asked her not to film at his funeral services).
  3. Christopher the contractor
  4. Amaury’s dog ( then she posted a clickbait title on a later cd video when Amaury was leaving, implying that his remaining dog Molly had died).
  5. dead peachick ( filming it gasping for breath while dying) ( Fanny mentioned in one video that wedgewood was the only surviving peachick out of the group born at the Dump. How did the others die?)
  6. Spud and Beethoven
  7. Exploited the story of the death of hundreds of fish when she, Larkin, and Potts drained the pond, leaving the fish flopping and gasping for air as they died. Spoke a few times about the death of the white peacock.
Animal exploitation
Stephanie has facilitated and exploited the birth of chicks and peachicks repeatedly and had Kirsty bring a baby lamb for photos at Easter. She and Snorts have routinely chased and harassed the sheep, chickens, peahens, roosters, peacocks, Ruby, and the hedgehog they reluctantly took to the vet as well as irritating the neighboring cows. Finally, untrained neurotic 50% discount semi royal Ratso is forced to earn his keep in a chaotic, loud environment and star in over 30+ videos to date.

Illnesses/ health issues of others she has exploited and/ or high jacked to garner attention or sympathy:
  1. Percy TB extravaganza ( remember the cd video with the clickbait title implying Percy was dead?)
  2. Mummy‘s eye surgery, blind eye since birth narrative and miraculous restoration of sight. “Worries” about Mummy.
  3. didn’t she talk about Gerry’s cancer?
  4. FRK’s back injury after hauling furniture/ mattresses with Snorts.
  5. Didn’t she exploit Amaury’s sadness about his childhood friend who died In a cd interview?
Stephanie’s health ”issues” depicted to garner sympathy in cd videos:
  1. Covid exposure
  2. water bottles causing skin irritation
  3. headaches
  4. Multiple colds/ flu/ illnesses ( usually occurring the day before a party or celebration)
  5. back pain
  6. gamey arthritic hip ( exploited in multiple videos and in South Africa allegedly for an office visit. Physical therapy and pain meds).
  7. mystery emergency hospitalization ( complete with video from the hospital room) which she never explained to viewers although she promised to do so
  8. Her sadly dry skin that desperately needed the Foreo( sp?) device.

Can you think of anything or anyone else to add to the lists above?
From Pyke’s comment below, she snubbed the death of Diesel and failed to mention his death on the cd channel.
you see, you see everything,

just one - mummy's covid health scare and her own depression story

Reactions: 14
I like the fish dip. Can’t remember the brand. They have wahoo and mahi-mahi.
Thanks, is that in the deli area?
This is my favorite fish dip, it’s in the fish department usually directly under the glass display case.

*edit, still on topic… Lancelot secret messaged me, lots of things smell like fish at the chateau. In a bad way, not a delicious way.
IMG_8863.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally enjoy laughing whenever he says "grand salon" in French. It's one of the few times I rewind, just to watch him out of his depth. He gets a smug little look on his face, his lips barely move and it comes out sounding like "grawn slawn". So posh...NOT!

Anyhow @NotAChatelaine, in a post above, mentioned the name of the company doing the chapel restore at Lalande, Blanchon. Didn't Stephanie say they worked on Notre Dame? Funny, there's no reference to that, that I could see on the Blanchon website. You'd think there'd be some inkling that they had worked there, wouldn't you?

They do appear to be a reputable company. Hope Stephanie doesn't ruin them.
The people doing the painting of five million stars et al were involved in part of Norte Dame interior pain restoration. I think they’ve worked alongside Blanchon on other churches - a good working relationship between two separate entities.

Blanchon’s gallery of work undertaken is impressive and it’s not a two-man operation. Lalande hasn’t had such professional attention in a very long time!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OFF TOPIC INCOMING:

Attention all Publix Shoppers! What dips/snacks/party trays do y'all recommend? Idk if I mentioned it, but the DH's bday cruise got cancelled, so we are going to one of our favorite places to celebrate. (Not saying what/where it is, as I will get flamed by many of you. Feel free to guess, if you would like!) With our car service we have a grocery stop at Publix, and I am trying to order a small selection of things in advance to have in our room. We do have a full kitchen, but I'm not cooking on vacation, and I am looking more for gorgeous nibbly bits that we can graze on while on our balcony!

Thanks in advance!
[/QUOTE]
I really, really like their cajun seafood dip….. it does have the artificial crab in it, but it is really good.(in the seafood section of the store)
And I really like the pimento cheese. I forget the brand, but it is well known… I believe it’s a ladies name (In the cheese section)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the tea all over the monitor, Jules!

OFF TOPIC INCOMING:

Attention all Publix Shoppers! What dips/snacks/party trays do y'all recommend? Idk if I mentioned it, but the DH's bday cruise got cancelled, so we are going to one of our favorite places to celebrate. (Not saying what/where it is, as I will get flamed by many of you. Feel free to guess, if you would like!) With our car service we have a grocery stop at Publix, and I am trying to order a small selection of things in advance to have in our room. We do have a full kitchen, but I'm not cooking on vacation, and I am looking more for gorgeous nibbly bits that we can graze on while on our balcony!

Thanks in advance!
I hear the tuna and peaches casserole is good this time of year!😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm waiting for Fanny to announce that the painting of the ceiling will have to be postponed because.....
(as was also the case with heating delay)
(Because, luxury hotels cost money. $1,000 here, $1,000 there and no more $$$$$. It's not like she made millions by adopting stars.)
I highly doubt she can pull her shittery with a midsize proffesional company, they will come down on her with an army of lawyers. I know I would. I would enjoy raising from hell to spit my wrath on SJ over a contract 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blanchon is the structural company and did not work on the notre dame.
The company which will come in to do the painting work did... or so she claims. We'll have to wait until they appear on stage
Yes. She named them in a recent vlog - Atelier Arcoa. Worked at Notre Dame in 2015 according to their website, so probably weren't responsible for setting it on fire a year ago.

• Haha
I agree with you. Stephanie was even angry with Ratso when he shredded a Kleenex tissue. He is a young dog!
I think it bothers Amaury to see the gruesome twosome treat Ratso ( one of the smallest dogs in the world) so poorly. I do not think his mother likes Ratso. Recall her dragging him around on his leash and she and Stephanie complaining Ratso was stubborn like Phillip.

Has Stephanie tired of taking Ratso for waddles or are his feet too wet and cold and she refuses to put boots on the dog’s feet? She forgets to put a sweater on him frequently? Or is Ratso temporarily banned from waddles because of the deaths of the roosters?

I also think fanny and phillip plant a comment daily in the comment section’s asking about what breed is Ratso? She gets so mad when people think that he is a miniature pincher. 50% discounted Ratso is ratter royalty!
Ratso an adorable little guy- I wish Amaury was his owner- the dog would be happier. Ratso was so sad to not be going home with him.(as he had done the whole time the Idiots were away) Amaury and Nati gave him a warm stable, dog friendly environment. Probably are doing it now too if the Idiots are in Venice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt Amorie and Nasty stayed at the farmhouse and froze, I doubt they are there at all when Fanny is away. Nasty can work from home, whatever it is she does in the off season. And Amory isn't doing much of anything , except milking a paycheck and setting up a pristine workshop for the third time. I bet he could make a window a day if he put his mind to it. And Fanny paid for the material..... But then how could she pay for all the tat and trips and clothes? I have no idea how he is still there I would be so embarrassed that there is not one completed project in three years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There was that time, when they ended up at the B&B where the hostess' father worked at Michelin or something.
A tartlet pointed out that PhiPhimodo used LA tour (tower) instead of LE tour (tour). LOL.
While it's an insignificant mistake, yet because it's PhiPhimodo who tries hard to be the know-it-all of everything, it was a good laugh to know deep down he is just an uneducated twit, and for the world to see in 1080p made it even better. LOL.
Remember when a caravan of vintage cars stopped at the chateau and phiphi gave the drivers a quick tour in French of the chateau? Or was it a bus full of tourists? My memory is failing me…but, anyways, Phiphi gave a tour in French and then, returned to the kitchen saying his French wasn’t good enough to be a tour guide…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when a caravan of vintage cars stopped at the chateau and phiphi gave the drivers a quick tour in French of the chateau? Or was it a bus full of tourists? My memory is failing me…but, anyways, Phiphi gave a tour in French and then, returned to the kitchen saying his French wasn’t good enough to be a tour guide…
i remember cars, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The people doing the painting of five million stars et al were involved in part of Norte Dame interior pain restoration. I think they’ve worked alongside Blanchon on other churches - a good working relationship between two separate entities.

Blanchon’s gallery of work undertaken is impressive and it’s not a two-man operation. Lalande hasn’t had such professional attention in a very long time!
Thank you to both you and @Luna20 for reminding me about the painting company vs. the actual construction company. I had momentarily forgotten about that, probably because of the way Stephanie raised the funds she already had to pay for the painting - I just shut it all off in my brain, I was so disgusted!

Yes, their website showed some really fantastic restoration work and while it appears they began as a scaffolding company, they have branched out to do all sorts of work. My main reason for even looking their website up was to see what sort of work they do, as she seems to be getting quotes for the chateau at a rapid pace. I will eat my hat if any of the interior restoration work ever gets done, although at this point, she's going to have to do something because she has way too much junk piled into that place to not have access to the rooms that are falling down!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The revolting concrete base carbuncle is about to arise

Billster is away with Gwen and boys to Bordeaux to meet Ed et Anna, a bit of cross pollination of vlogs and antique shopping, chandelier anyone ?

• Sick
  • Haha
.Amaury is likely being forced to prioritize properly insulating, fixing the electrical system and walls, and putting in an additional wall for soundproofing because he knows that if he puts off this project, his cousin Stephanie will likely just wallpaper over everything in the incomplete room, causing him even more problems to deal with in the future.He is not happy that he has to drop everything and cater once again to the manic whims of his Cuz Stephanie and her handmaiden, Phillip.Stephanie is not happy that he was prepared and try to complete the room properly before decorating and painting.

He was visibly unhappy that the chapel restorers would replace windows in the attic, when that had been what he did for living in England, and was the reason why he came to France to work for his cousin to begin with. Instead, he has had to be a fix-it man, a maintenance man, a furniture mover, a waiter, a garbage and dump person, and maintainer of the wood-burning, stoves, bringing in wood daily and starting fires daily, installing appliances, breaking down furniture, moving furniture, unloading parcels, making various trips to the bin to get rid of mountains of trash, acting as keeper of Ratso, etc.
Here’s a theory!! Maybe Staf-Fanny has been forced to use licensed, insured, bonded (or the French equivalent) since the accident?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.