The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Amury want to finish a bedroom that is not an income generating space ahead of finishing off the heating flue work in Potts apartment and the boiler room so the heating can be finished and Potts stuff returned to the mezzanine and it returned to semi habitable space.
I don’t believe Amaury does want to. I believe Amaury has been instructed to do as he’s told by Fanny. She got him over to be eye candy for the ladies. Banter with Dan used to work for her but now Dan has gone. Are they/aren’t they getting it on with Natty worked for her but now they’ve moved out. No doubt her PA PhiPhi is coming up with the current, very boring, scenes for her soap opera. PhiPhi likes designing so put Amaury in decorating storyline - heating storyline a bit controversial post the death of Christophe Faye.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I

I was thinking the same thing! Of course he's married. He's loving the attention and the Narc loves it back. Stef thinks the more jobs she can give the company the longer he'll stay. Umm, bad news, it's a company, not just him. He'll make her sign up for all the work (I've lost count now) ... then au revoir back to his wife and kids while his very plain contractors take over! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well there is a statement that @HalcyonOrganic can play around with. Jobs, company, longer he will stay.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Amury want to finish a bedroom that is not an income generating space ahead of finishing off the heating flue work in Potts apartment and the boiler room so the heating can be finished and Potts stuff returned to the mezzanine and it returned to semi habitable space.
He can only so one thing at a time. And he is hyper focused on that attic bedroom. Maybe Marie is bringing Pavilina back with her? That would explain the rush. " see Pavilina we need you for content, we made your room more comfortable". Although no sleep.overs only a single bed .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In other news, Crispy Chateau has a roof nearly finished... so whoever had a bet that it would be finished before Lalalande, you're onto a winner.

Talking about the winner. Did Dan or Shitow Diaries hit 100m first?
Hold onto your tits Tattlers, Dan is at 99,923,601 views while our ingenue Fanny LaFlash is at 97,610,855 views. Never thought I’d root for that sorry excuse for a man, but I’d like to see him embarrass her in the same way as he did mowing happy 50th birthday into her lawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hold onto your tits Tattlers, Dan is at 99,923,601 views while our ingenue Fanny LaFlash is at 97,610,855 views. Never thought I’d root for that sorry excuse for a man, but I’d like to see him embarrass her in the same way as he did mowing happy 50th birthday into her lawn.
Since your post Brenda declared him over 100,000 views a clear winner. He certainly has learned from the supreme grifter. How much is he making off you tube now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Cd comments from minday decorating video
charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
What is with the two of you neither one of you really have a good taste

charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
The headboard and Bedspread do not go together for somebody that has all these decorating books You should know better

charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
Do you doing here or fill up at the properties to do that route you need a professional decorator or somebody that has more taste unfortunately do you do you are equipped to do it properly

elizabethreynolds1242
11 hours ago
Please, please, please, take down your Christmas decorations. It’s just way past time. It’s not right. They were beautiful but it’s not Christmas anymore. You don’t need to paint or wallpaper anything until you take the decorations down first. Thank you..

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
16 hours ago
Wait why is there a new Christmas tree still in its netting in Amaury's workshop? This footage must have been taken over a month ago, well before Christmas.
Is it? Is it? Is it going to finally start happening

1706695293306.png

1706695222034.png
1706695081295.png
1706695118342.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe Amaury does want to. I believe Amaury has been instructed to do as he’s told by Fanny. She got him over to be eye candy for the ladies. Banter with Dan used to work for her but now Dan has gone. Are they/aren’t they getting it on with Natty worked for her but now they’ve moved out. No doubt her PA PhiPhi is coming up with the current, very boring, scenes for her soap opera. PhiPhi likes designing so put Amaury in decorating storyline - heating storyline a bit controversial post the death of Christophe Faye.
I was going to make the same observations. I don’t think Annemarie has a say in his own work schedule. He is doing what he is allowed to do by both the criminal investigation and “Staphanie” crazy decisions and his face has shown his disappointment for a while now.

“Staphanie” behaves like a lunatic, as everyone has pointed out, she is doing the most idiotic things, painting useless furniture, buying useless wallpapers and china for useless rooms. She is living in another planet, where it is Christmas everyday, traveling like there’s no tomorrow, wasting time and money, obsessed with a chapel while the entire dump is falling apart. She has no interest in finishing anything and is just playing with her idea of being a celebrity on YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, he dances to her tune alright, she pays his and Natti's wages.

The heating system will be delayed and delayed so she doesn't have to filler it up. Next it will be Spring and no need to head the dump in her mind.

She thinks 2 degrees C in a bedroom overnight is not cold for Winter. Before our house was renovated it got to 6 degrees C in our bedroom and it made me feel physically sick.

Poor Mr Faye is yesterdays chip wrappings to her. She's now set her sights on Sebastian, who I would love to have an extremely jealous wife who turns up and sorts Fanny out.

I'd pay money for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
.Amaury is likely being forced to prioritize properly insulating, fixing the electrical system and walls, and putting in an additional wall for soundproofing because he knows that if he puts off this project, his cousin Stephanie will likely just wallpaper over everything in the incomplete room, causing him even more problems to deal with in the future.He is not happy that he has to drop everything and cater once again to the manic whims of his Cuz Stephanie and her handmaiden, Phillip.Stephanie is not happy that he was prepared and try to complete the room properly before decorating and painting.

He was visibly unhappy that the chapel restorers would replace windows in the attic, when that had been what he did for living in England, and was the reason why he came to France to work for his cousin to begin with. Instead, he has had to be a fix-it man, a maintenance man, a furniture mover, a waiter, a garbage and dump person, and maintainer of the wood-burning, stoves, bringing in wood daily and starting fires daily, installing appliances, breaking down furniture, moving furniture, unloading parcels, making various trips to the bin to get rid of mountains of trash, acting as keeper of Ratso, etc.
---
Hold onto your tits Tattlers, Dan is at 99,923,601 views while our ingenue Fanny LaFlash is at 97,610,855 views. Never thought I’d root for that sorry excuse for a man, but I’d like to see him embarrass her in the same way as he did mowing happy 50th birthday into her lawn.able,
I do wonder if Dan will ever show the second dog again or explain what happened to it, I don’t know if he is screwing around with viewers to increase comments and increase his youtube algorithm .
---
When she is tired of poor Ratso I do hope he ends up with Bun Boy.
Fanny is threatened by Ratso being happier with Amaury. Amaury is calmer, nicer to Ratso, probably takes him outside to the bathroom regularly, lets him nap, doesn’t screech at him, wave his fingers in his face, knows how to pet him properly, and isn’t loud, manic, unpredictable and aggressive with him.

Ratso visibly flinches when Stephanie’s huge man hand and rapidly wiggling tentacles come rushing towards his face. He lives an unstable, unstructured, chaotic life with the gruesome twosome where his needs and wants are ignored.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Since your post Brenda declared him over 100,000 views a clear winner. He certainly has learned from the supreme grifter. How much is he making off you tube now?
Well Brenda, check your vision prescription, he’s not over the top yet. Perhaps you’re trying to psy-op your members into pushing your mistress over the edge first? We all know you attempted to piggy back your own scam off the Shat-oh Diarrhea and got kicked in the fupa.

IMG_6545.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Stephanie has turned Sebastian into her new eye candy replacement for Amaury. How long will it be before she starts suggesting that he takes his shirt off for the cameras? Do you think Stephanie has been hitting on Sebastian with the pink camera has been turned off? She usually does not take Philip with her on every trip to the chapel to see her hot chapel restorer Sebastian. I am sure this makes Philip sad also because he also likely
has a crush on Sebastian. just like his darling “girlfriend.”

If his company continues to provide services to the dump, including replacing beams in the not so grand salon, I hope the main worker assigned to the task looks like Shrek on a bad day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well Brenda, check your vision prescription, he’s not over the top yet. Perhaps you’re trying to psy-op your members into pushing your mistress over the edge first? We all know you attempted to piggy back your own scam off the Shat-oh Diarrhea and got kicked in the fupa.

View attachment 2726201
The figure shown on youtube was the total before last night’s vlog. If you add that (201,000) he’s well over 100,000,000

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It beats the alternative..
Seb seems really nice and appears to know what he's doing and works very hard. I think he's from the Limoges area and may do a lot of local work. He must be considerably cheaper than other potential chapel restorers that she considered using. That, plus the fact that he's attractive and pleasant, is clearly why he will be asked to do absolutely everything else, maybe the Grand Salon beams as well? He will be the new Ian so maybe he will bring croissants! He tolerates her now but will he be as patient with her in a year's time when he's realised what she's really like? In the summer, she'll be up the ladder in her mini dress and heels or sitting wide legged on the ground opposite him as she did with Ian. Let's hope his wife isn't watching the vlogs. Will it end up with Fanny blaming him for something that went wrong and telling the world about it in a vlog when he's not there, as she did with Ian? Will he then be off sick for ages, never to return? Someone should warn Sebastian before he starts any other jobs at Fanny's dump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The figure shown on youtube was the total before last night’s vlog. If you add that (201,000) he’s well over 100,000,000
Until YouTube parses it and adds it to his total I’ll stick with the posted figure. No idea how long that takes, but as with anything in the Fannyverse seeing is believing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Fanny silently held out a treat off camera to get Ratso to turn away from from Amaury and Ñutty and run back to Fanny and jump on the dirty cushioned stool, facing her and licking his lips. . Fanny tried to play it off like Ratso didn’t want to see Molly leave, however, Ratso was unhappy to see Amaury abd Ñutty leave. Nutty even asked Ratso if he wanted to come with them.

i think Fanny has rubbed dog treats on her inner arm to get Ratso to come to her and enthusiastically and repeatedly lick her arms, Everything is staged for the little pink camera, Everyone is dressed in down vests sweaters and scarves, yet again. Ratso is.not even wearing a sweater,

Fanny mocking Ratso’s ears sticking out when he is on the filthy tit pad, chaise lounge. Ratso was cold and burrowing in the cushions to get away from the gruesome twosome to sleep and try to get warm by burrowing 8n the pillows.

Another Ratso trick she pulls is to keep Ratso’s toys and pumpkins bed away from him when she wants bored Ratso to bounce around her while she was painting the crap,table. She wants to be the center of attention and wants to manipulate viewers and portray herself as being Ratso’s favorite person, Remember Ratso is an object for video content and to curry favor with viewers, not for life, When she saw Ratso in todays video,, it was late in the morning after Ratso had been up,for hours.

I think she stuffs him with treats off camera and frantically waves her man hand fingers in his face constantly to agitate and excite him for filming. It is a carefully orchestrated attempt by Fanny to try to seem like a dog lover, Where is she.tonight? Likely already in Venice with Snorts and Ratso has been dumped on Amaury and Ñutty for the next couple of weeks.
Isabelle is probably responsible for Fanny's desperate need to be the leading lady and the centre of attention. I imagine she largely ignored Fanny most of the time, except when she dressed her up as little Baby Jane , "akka"(!) Verruca Salt for a photoshoot, which is when Fanny started to love attention and adulation. IJ and Daddy created a monster and yes, she is desperate for everyone to think Ratso Ioves her more than Snorty. Snorty is delusional if he thinks Fanny is in love with him. There is only one person Fanny Ioves and that's herself. She knows no one else in that house really loves her and that's why she has to try and make it look as if everyone else, including Ratso, think she's the bee's knees.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now where are Julia N'kora, SGirl and Caroline Gooder to tell the commenters when the Décharge crew takes down their Christmas ornaments. I remember last year they had an explanation for it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They are travelling enroute to Venice and far too busy to monitor comments or take down their Christmas decorations whilst eating and drinking complimentary treats in their 5* hotel room.

• Heart
  • Sick
Regardless of over all channel views, Dans overnight views are way ahead 207,000 versus 58,000 for Fanny. Fanny has been vlogging for years longer than Dan so he is the winner by a country mile. That's what happens when you work hard and learn to provide a content that shows progress, not parading your boyfriend, your cuz, your CHMN and your ridiculous purchases and "upgraded" travels. Hats off to Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ratso visibly flinches when Stephanie’s huge man hand and rapidly wiggling tentacles come rushing towards his face. He lives an unstable, unstructured, chaotic life with the gruesome twosome where his needs and wants are ignored.
I have seen the dog put his tail between his back legs when Fanny or Squirrel appear. He is scared of them and I would bet when the camera is Off they are not nice to him especially if he does something like wee or poo and they were too tired to take him out etc . !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.