The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch Stephanie talk about getting the chapel restorers to do 3 windows for the attic bedrooms and see Amaury’s frustration. He mutters something about England but I cannot hear him. Fanny is trying to use the chapel restorers to do everything, wire electricity and water to the fountains, move and level stone table and bench, replace beams in the not so grande salon, etc. The chapel restorer will soon be bringing tea and croissants up to Stephanie‘s room to serve her breakfast in bed.

Ratso would rather be with Amaury and Ñutty.He has sad to see them leave.
---
Holiday from hygiene Stephanie continues with her gross cooking. She was going to roast cut up black radishes inthe ninja air fryer for 20 minutes and then leave it in the air fryer overnight until she wants to make soup tomorrow before heading to Venice on Friday.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope he gives her an STD like a baby or something.
The baby will come out with a mustache but no neck hair & a great work ethic so we will know. Snorty you are NOT the father. He will want to raise the baby so he can feed it mooshed peas & applesauce with his grandfather’s favorite spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Snorts’ latest porcelain find…paarfect!

IMG_6286.jpeg

It was a cold day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
"..and thank you for another parrfect day.." said the Chatelaine, appreciating her cross dressing boything for giving her space to get it on with the chapel restorer...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think Dear Brenda fears a defamation suit. Brenda is a fraud herself and probably knee deep in Fanny's :poop:.
Suing Brenda would be a double edged sword, as Brenda probably knows a thing or two.

Now what happened to super fan Jetje?
Did the scales fall from her eyes. Haven't seen a video in year....
jetje goes dutch - YouTube
Found this in the comments, she has had a bit to deal with.

nCD9c2qArEpWjgg7JB3HsUxi=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
1 reply

nCD9c2qArEpWjgg7JB3HsUxi=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jetjegoesdutch7933

9 months ago
aaaahw i am just now seeing your message .. how sweet of you... i haven´t been filming at all as so much has happened in the last year.. It was all a bit too much. I am planning to go back to it but every time i think now´s the time something else comes along that i need to come to terms with. It´s not all bad things as i also became a grandmother again. But my relationship after 19 years is over and that was something i had to deal with and to be honest i am still not over it completely. I hope you are doing well my sweet friend?? Please let me know!!! Thank you for your lovely message. Makes me want to get back into posting. Have a great weekend
emoji_u1f618.png
emoji_u1f618.png
emoji_u1f618.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Natty go throw Snorty’s beanie into the hole before the cement hardens. Have Annmarie put Snorty’s ugly cabbage plates behind the wall boards before he plasters it shut then ask for them at lunch. Say maybe they are in the attic, no I saw them last in the real owner Nic’s place. Just mess with him until he cries.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When Fanny tries to complement Snorty or say something kind to him he often pulls this sad, puppy-dog face. I suspect Snorty thinks this is his coquettish, sexy face, but instead he looks like a wounded 5 year old who has mistakenly pooped his pants and is afraid what his Mummy is going to say. Snorty is a very insecure young man who has a high need for praise and approval.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In other news, Crispy Chateau has a roof nearly finished... so whoever had a bet that it would be finished before Lalalande, you're onto a winner.

Talking about the winner. Did Dan or Shitow Diaries hit 100m first?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice when Fanny was excited the chapel restorer would soon be down to his t-shirt, he said whiskey would do the trick 🤣 They're clearly on the same page.... :sneaky:😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.