The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are probably needing additional caretakers whilst they are in South Africa.... I don't know how Pavlina can afford to go on her world wide travels unless she's been saving her 'salary' from the boss lady. Maria too, where does the money come from?
Pavlina might be getting an allowance or some type of financing from family. I believe it was mentioned here that Pavlina comes from a somewhat wealthy Ukrainian-Swiss family or something like that. I might be remembering incorrectly. It's a foggy memory.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Funnily enough he mentions the convent apartment, stating it’s not happening and to pay attention to his vlogs as he’s sick of having to explain. Putting yourself in front of the public comes with a price. Ryan’s obviously not prepared to pay. That whole vlog was a toddler tantrum tossing his toys out of the pram.
I predicted on here that he would never finish the convent apartment........................ mind you - you all probably predicted it too. I can't see him finishing his new house either, unless Mr Moon's influence and gentle persuasion works.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shrek's so cheap though, look how many ornaments he crammed on a board. They're tiny. Pretty sure the ones Dan did were the size of your palm (Fanny's palm even). I have to wonder if putting that thin board in the window (as nice as it looks) Surely will bend and split with the sun and heat/cold.. I can't imagine it holding up very long with all those skinny scrolly bits...
The Shreks should give the thin board to a glass professional to be used as a template to etch 2 pieces of new glass for the double doors. That would be a lovely upgrade to the front entrance of the chateau and much better than what's currently there. Instead whatever the Shrek's do always looks average and they never seem able to elevate their design.

Let's see what happens with the bathroom renovations, but I don't hold out much hope.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Shreks should give the thin board to a glass professional to be used as a template to etch 2 pieces of new glass for the double doors. That would be a lovely upgrade to the front entrance of the chateau and much better than what's currently there. Instead whatever the Shrek's do always looks average and they never seem able to elevate their design.

Let's see what happens with the bathroom renovations, but I don't hold out much hope.
If I followed correctly, what he has up right now is just a template and isn't the final material to be used - a template they're using to get people to comment whether or not they should continue on with the project. If people comment that they should carry on, they'll go with the final product.

While it does look better than the glass that's currently installed, I pick up too much of a beachy/tropical vibe from it. In my opinion, the design doesn't match the style of the chateau - but then, nothing they've done in that place has a chateau vibe, does it?
---
Buy me a steak?
No...buy me the whole damn cupcake aisle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Didn't Terry do something fantastic on the entry doors to their apartment at Lalacelle?
[Scurries off to Uncle Google.]
He did, @18:14. They really are gifted and diligent, unlike Shrek.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of these days, someone trying to work when that shrieking idiotic woman turns up, is going to crack and bash her over the head with the nearest tool. Amaury has really had enough of her nonsense and of sorting out all the disasters. She constantly interrupts him and the chapel restorers over and over again to fill up the vlog. She is absolutely manic, always shrieking really loudly and sounds so excited as if she's high on something. I wonder if she might be on some kind of mood enhancing medication to which she's become addicted. That behaviour is not normal at her age and it must drive everyone to distraction. Amaury frequently uncovers botched work that she has had done in the past. Her excuse is that there was no money then, although there was enough money to travel and spend, spend, spend on frivolities. Amaury is desperately attempting to be pleasant, as he has obviously been told he has to, but he is clearly at the end of his tether. All the vlogs consist of now is going backwards and forwards between him and Sebastian. Also, I really cannot understand why she would use that terrible black eyeliner and mascara; it is so unflattering on her. Although her naturally dark hair suits her better than the bleached blonde, scraping it right back emphasises her large, wrinkled forehead and then the eyebrows and black make-up round the eyes make her look simply dreadful. I really cannot comprehend why anyone would like her, or indeed find her attractive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So all the rubble in Pavlinas Boudoir needs out, WHY don't Natti, Fanny and Snorts get some bags and remove it. They are useless at everything but clearing rubbish requires no skill just effort. If they walked up and down the stairs a few times they would be warm. Amuary despairing at the paint colour decision making by Snorts his face told us he longs to be a Tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
From the "save my chapel from falling into the puddle lake".
Preach Susie. No, literally, preach Susie.

@susiepingleton3614

10 minutes ago
Is the Chapel going to be a relic restored or are there true believers in Jesus at Leland?? Surely there are a few true Christians there? Very curious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Stephanie still excitedly shoving her big man hands and waving fingers near Ratso’s eyes.

WHO THINK SNORTS HAD A MEETING ALONE WITH AN ENGINEER ABOUT THE BEAMS?
---
WATCH for one minute to see Amaury struggle to maintain his composure when speaking with Cuz Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.