The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ryan has decided to take to his second channel (formerly known as Bantermine if I remember right) to address haters on his original YouTube channel. He seems to not understand that it’s his actions that have engendered most of these comments. He attacks them for being “snowflakes” when this vlog is one long tell me I’m a snowflake without telling me I’m a snowflake. Many of the commenters who he’d offended were fans, so he’s fallen into the Fanny Jarvis trap. Ryan claims he doesn’t care about the comments and doesn’t worry or think about them. Really Ryan, really? Then why the everloving Hell did you bother responding? You’ve told on yourself by stating you make these kinds of poor pitiful me vlogs because they make you money. As usual Ryan, and we know you read here, you’ve shown your true colors. He makes a big deal out of not using any donation platform. True, Ryan did shut down his Buy Me a Coffee begathon when the goal of new vlogging equipment was achieved. But what do you call the Super Thanks option on your YouTube channels? It appears that it is you that’s the snowflake Ryan. Next time son, take the high road. If you can find it, that is.

Maliciousness... yes it's a word but in the context he used it should it not have been pure and simple malice? He really does think he is something, talks as if he's reading from the pages of a childrens book.... he's not giving these people any of his brain time (that could prove difficult) yet he quite clearly does. I can't watch him... even with Nick Moons presence I just can't. The more famous you get on you tube... blah de blah... Oh Ryan really? You think you have hit the big time? The reason for his responses is purely and simply to get peoples backs up and invite responses, hence more interaction more money..another wannabee.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
just watched an episode od Chateau DIY which I rarely do but it was Chateau de la Ruche. What a stark contrast to Fanny, Rebecca has attention to detail and I love her aesthetic, beautiful table settings, lovely food and wonderful florals. All created by her and her husband, it is all about the guests not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FFS, the comforter and the wallpaper work together, the wallpaper and the headboard work together, the comforter and the headboard do NOT work together. At all. And the color of the bedside table is too sagey, it needs more gray, less mint. Didn't she get 'gifted' a bed by Vivienne that is a cherry color? I don't think it needed to be reupholstered, either. All this 'series' is doing for me is underscoring that they don't have an EYE. You can look at all of the design books in the world, you can train your eye, but if there isn't one to begin with.....like the ghastly green on the trim in that bathroom that they are FINALLY realizing they need to re-do. SMH.
They bought dining room chairs because that’s what everyone has private messaged them about apparently? Every vlog pantry doors-Nati’s apt-grand salon-clashing colors- heating. They buy more crappy china and go on mini breaks. 🙄🙄🙄
---
I recall Fanny was eating it in late March during on the Quarantine Diaries. She read on the tin that the expiration date was months out. I have never had one before.. they must be well preserved. LOL
Stephanie eats all the expired food in the pantry when there are no slaves to cook for her. That turkey cutlet looked manky- and refried canned string beans? Blech

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Ryan has decided to take to his second channel (formerly known as Bantermine if I remember right) to address haters on his original YouTube channel. He seems to not understand that it’s his actions that have engendered most of these comments. He attacks them for being “snowflakes” when this vlog is one long tell me I’m a snowflake without telling me I’m a snowflake. Many of the commenters who he’d offended were fans, so he’s fallen into the Fanny Jarvis trap. Ryan claims he doesn’t care about the comments and doesn’t worry or think about them. Really Ryan, really? Then why the everloving Hell did you bother responding? You’ve told on yourself by stating you make these kinds of poor pitiful me vlogs because they make you money. As usual Ryan, and we know you read here, you’ve shown your true colors. He makes a big deal out of not using any donation platform. True, Ryan did shut down his Buy Me a Coffee begathon when the goal of new vlogging equipment was achieved. But what do you call the Super Thanks option on your YouTube channels? It appears that it is you that’s the snowflake Ryan. Next time son, take the high road. If you can find it, that is.

My gosh Ryan has a very thin skin! Is there a doctor that specializes in someone who has a snowflake complex?

p.s - I don't watch Billy or Ryan - what happened to Ryan's room at the convent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My gosh Ryan has a very thin skin! Is there a doctor that specializes in someone who has a snowflake complex?

p.s - I don't watch Billy or Ryan - what happened to Ryan's room at the convent?
as far as i know he made a mess and ran.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
After thinking that my 1:00 a.m. laughter over someone calling Stephanie, "Staphanie", would be the best laugh I'd have all week (and it's only Tuesday)......you post this reminder of what total a-holes these two were in Venice. Standing there like they were royalty, feeling themselves in their tacky, tacky outfits! But you making me remember Steve, reaching in his pocket with his chubby little fingers and pulling out a friggin' business card with that smug self-satisfied look on his face? Oh, I belly laughed!
I live to serve.
---
God, that really is a Lipstick Lesbian donjon.
But srsly, I am thinking about Ana Matronic and a Scissor Sisters subtly Sapphic East Village glam rock bedroom.
This is my inspo, because of the grey in the toile headboard that you pointed out. And because, in the olden times, de Kooning and Arshile Gorky lived in the East Village and argued all night in the Automat about the brushwork in the Comtesse's skirt. I'd go greyer. But the shine and the drape are formative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
just watched an episode od Chateau DIY which I rarely do but it was Chateau de la Ruche. What a stark contrast to Fanny, Rebecca has attention to detail and I love her aesthetic, beautiful table settings, lovely food and wonderful florals. All created by her and her husband, it is all about the guests not them.
Yes it’s no surprise that Rebecca and Tim have stayed friends with Erin and BJ and regularly meet up. They all exude taste and are not afraid of hard work so deserve to do well with their endeavours to run a successful business. Pure class.

Then you have those two clueless twats collecting expensive trash everywhere they go and filling every possible nook and cranny at the shittoo with it.

I also watched Viv and co in Paris for design week and although I don’t hold a strong dislike for Viv and usually enjoy her vlogs I didn’t like this one as I found her friends quite overbearing. However I did think that it was brilliant, as it was just the kind of do where Fanny would have been in her element, so for Viv to vlog it will have left Fanny writhing in envy for somewhere she could not go to. Knowing Fanny she will pull out all the stops when in Venice to outdo Viv. After all she has got to be top of the dung heap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Shrek’s are just like Fanny - distracted by little arts & crafts activities instead of renovating their damn chateau. Prior to Christmas the Shreks were discussing all the renovations they wanted to do along with bathroom upgrades. They also have a barn with a hole in the roof. Last year Shrek also started some large painting thing he laid out of the floor in an abandoned room upstairs (never to be seen again). So what’s Shrek wasting his time doing instead?He’s playing with a new laser toy he’s been given free as a product placement (aka Fanny’s embroidery machine) and he’s drawing & cutting out wooden ornaments similar to those Dan sold at Christmas. Boring, dull and unoriginal!
Shrek's so cheap though, look how many ornaments he crammed on a board. They're tiny. Pretty sure the ones Dan did were the size of your palm (Fanny's palm even). I have to wonder if putting that thin board in the window (as nice as it looks) Surely will bend and split with the sun and heat/cold.. I can't imagine it holding up very long with all those skinny scrolly bits...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I recall Fanny was eating it in late March during on the Quarantine Diaries. She read on the tin that the expiration date was months out. I have never had one before.. they must be well preserved. LOL
I have a rum panettone I bought in December it expires in May 2024. I am saving it for then. Yes they are well preserved this one is from Italy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In the kitchen Natti complements Fanny on her skirt, but Fanny had apparently been wearing dark sweatpants while painting the tatty edside table. CD was just a mishmash of various days spliced together.
That was all a bit odd, Nattie looked like she struggled to find something to compliment the Narcissist about... There's apparently an obligation or she'll post ugly shots of you. Fanny had clearly put her camera down when Amaury and Nattie embraced, so Fanny picks it up mid kiss to grab it... disgusting creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

He's nasty, and he is the biggest Dum Dum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

He is a walking talking demonstration of the psychological term: PROJECTION
He has zero personal insight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
After thinking that my 1:00 a.m. laughter over someone calling Stephanie, "Staphanie", would be the best laugh I'd have all week (and it's only Tuesday)......you post this reminder of what total a-holes these two were in Venice. Standing there like they were royalty, feeling themselves in their tacky, tacky outfits! But you making me remember Steve, reaching in his pocket with his chubby little fingers and pulling out a friggin' business card with that smug self-satisfied look on his face? Oh, I belly laughed!
Always on the make, ahem, looking for business opportunities. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always on the make, ahem, looking for business opportunities. Bless.
I may have mentioned before, because this scenario reminds me so much of my ex husband... At his 1st ex wife's funeral he stood at the casket handing out his business cards to all the people he used to know... Thank goodness I didn't go, her adult children were mortified... He was treating like a school reunion!

• Wow
  • Sick

Funnily enough he mentions the convent apartment, stating it’s not happening and to pay attention to his vlogs as he’s sick of having to explain. Putting yourself in front of the public comes with a price. Ryan’s obviously not prepared to pay. That whole vlog was a toddler tantrum tossing his toys out of the pram.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey, Shrek! Stripes are NOT your friend!
(that preppy turned up collar isn't, either!)

1706651970940.png

1706652038232.png

1706652108992.png

1706652164605.png

• Haha
  • Sick
CD…Is anyone at home?

Fanny is travelling virtually if not in reality.
Snorts is hovering either over the auction site or some poor unexpecting guest or animal.
Natty has three lights on in a cold room pretending to work / count towels for Fanny to buy and embroider,when she could be at her teeny tiny home learning how to tell fortunes ready for the next patron day. They are all having fun designing a tent for palm reading with Natty.
And Amoury what does he do? He has not done much in the ‘ workshop’ for months.
I am certain that there is a company that makes and installs workshop flooring in a couple of days. Instead Amoury is making a mechano set of the slowest build imaginable . Amoury is being paid a good wage but is doing unskilled work most of the time .
Which makes me think Is any one at home ?
Crime pays it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.