The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been around posh people all my life, I have never known anyone speak as Stephanie does - she exaggerates syllables, letters, and punctuation. I do find it irritating and fake. She has a penchant for over enunciating.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
When I travel with Ryanair, I take minimal luggage capsule wardrobe. SJ was supposed to only be a couple of nights in Vienna but had multiple changes of clothes and that full length tapestry coat with her as well as the one she wore travelling. That coat would fill a case by itself. ( actually it could probably make its own way to Vienna as I bet its never been cleaned)
Ryanair. Luggage. Concern over packing.

Hmmmm. @Kickintheass, are you The Real Tartuffe?!

Y2dYdqcoCZ0gWbILW0-OaXyE=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@mavep2855
1 day ago
Thank goodness you and Philip navigated the icy roads safely. Vienna is beautiful! Everyone looked great decked out for the opera. 🙏 ❤

yO9eoRNKoJx9vyy8PKsxjnuA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@therealtartuffe
22 hours ago
I'm also relieved they finally arrived at the airport with minutes to spare so they were able to check their luggage!!! Just imagine being faced with not bringing some of your carefully planned outfits and deciding right there and then what to leave behind.
emoji_u1f61f.png
emoji_u1f625.png
I'm so happy everything worked out. Vienna was beautiful and Stephanie was beautiful. She looked a million bucks. ❤ ❤ ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You can see how much of an exhibition Fanny makes of herself in public as this lady turns to see Fanny's performance in the cafe.

View attachment 2708121
Screenshot-2024-01-23-at-05.07.56.jpg

That's nothing. The man IN THE POSTER had to turn to see what dumbass in the street was sputtering on about his 8-year old class lesson on the Austrian flag.

dumbass.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)
It's why he had to sleep with Grandfather... His Mother turned his bedroom into a china pantry...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching the latest vlog and she's at the display with the red shoes.
Mr Gertrude Maude, without hesitation says, Philip would like those.
He obviously pays more attention than I think he does.
Of course the Gay Twank would like those shoes - any “friend of Dorothy” would!
IMG_6447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Definitely a fake storyline for cd content, sympathy, and pain meds from South Africa.
---

Do you think she really flew RyanAir or is she lying as usual ( we got this for 50 euros, I was gifted this…….., I got a free upgrade, Ratso was 50% off…., Phillip is not gay,……, this trip is a gift from my auntie and uncle…..).
---
@robsalyers281
2 hours ago
Hmmm.. interesting?? Philip you do know that custard has both egg and dairy in it right?? Hope you brought your invisible epi pen...

@barbaragrace1992

1 hour ago
Do they have charity shops in Vienna?

@mikewatson5281
1 hour ago
What about us that didn’t adopt a star? Are you not happy to share with us ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
I love that Stephanie and Philip think her aunt and uncle are the cutest couple in their current group. What they might look like in 20 years.

@juliepurrs
13 minutes ago (edited)
I do hope that is a faux fur coat
testaccount8566
6 minutes ago
Just curious, is Philip wearing a WW2 German soldier trench coat?
Yes, I can see the two dickheads will just look like aunt and uncle in 20 years. Fat, boorish, alcoholic and in uncle/Pheeph's case creepy as duck. Great comparison Caroline.

Their current group is a revolving circus, in 20 years time they will have pissed everyone off in their orbit. Well done again Caroline, you loser. Go and eat more cake so that you can be just as cute as your aunt in 20 years time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Last nights vlog the subliminal message of future purchases.

Rug - Marie Antoinette painting
Rosenthal porcelaine

The subtle pushing of the Chapel grift and who thinks a trip to Milan might be on the cards ref St Charles Borromeo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
IMG_6462.jpeg

The witch wants to romanticize everything associated with LiarLand. Well how about telling everyone your precious Saint Joseph was painted in 1868 whilst thousands of people in Finland and Sweden were starving to death during famines in 1868?

Amazing the glutton left that out.

IMG_6463.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)
Yup you are correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2707921
duck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

View attachment 2707922
570 likes
stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.
That's Despicable fanny justifying to her patreons, and everyone who bought a star, her luxury trip to Vienna. She's on a voyage of discovery to help her discover her o
View attachment 2707921
duck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

View attachment 2707922
570 likes
stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.
That's Despicable fanny justifying her luxury trip to Vienna to her patreons, and those that bought a star in her dilapidated chapel. Apparently, she's on a voyage of discovery to help her understand her own home! witch, your bleeping dilapidated farmhouse is falling down and you're doing duck all about it except... fleecing sad and lonely people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Nothing incriminating?
---

I appreciate it thanks.
The email I sent said that I was surprised they thought that someone who travels endlessly and has a dressing table of very expensive synthetic perfumes aligns with their core values especially pertaining to the environment.

I also think the photo that I attached of of the old hag in pyjamas and a turban is not a vision of fabulousness🤪
---

Snorts also declared that he loves hidden drawers when taking a look at the furniture in the hotel.
He is so weird.
Was this stay at the hotel an Ad.? Fanny told the story almost verbatim from the information on the website posted here by another tattler.
The hotel website also states is does 24 hour in room dining. Those bumpkins eating supermarket food in a hotel suite.
So far Fanny has been seen in two different coats and four dresses.
Perhaps Fanny has to cross the Uk border to make it look as she is spending time in the Uk as she is a Uk resident? Mmm.
Absolutely, everything Fanny does is tax conscious, and the repeated sharing of cheap prices, only 300 euro, 5 times cheaper to fly.. bla bla bla.. is part of the farce..remind me why Fanny was in Vienna with Tati & Ton & Twank? To make an investment and she required witnesses? A quick pit stop to Switzerland for her Swiss bank account? Or to burn up the entertainment tax avoidance element of her tax returns? Nice Chanel bag Fanny. We see you! And can you give the head twitching and blinking a break every time ur begging for stars!! I cannot anymore with this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Guess Fanny won't need to grift a hip replacement in 2024!
She definitely lost her chance at “adopt a hip.”
---
Yes, I can see the two dickheads will just look like aunt and uncle in 20 years. Fat, boorish, alcoholic and in uncle/Pheeph's case creepy as duck. Great comparison Caroline.
The difference is that the oldies treat each other lovingly - there are no fake darlings and feigned "I love yous".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it hard to believe any relative of Pubes has a whole Herend dinner service. The untalented Mr Pube is trying to reinvent himself as some old monied Lord type it is pathetic. They also held the image of the glasses up so that people will send them as gifts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it hard to believe any relative of Pubes has a whole Herend dinner service. The untalented Mr Pube is trying to reinvent himself as some old monied Lord type it is pathetic.
Taken from the Herend Web Site
"THE FINEST LUXURY PORCELAIN ONLY FOR THE FINEST PEOPLE
Herend is the porcelain of the noblest, richest, finest and the most prestigious people from all over the world.

Herend is for the Rothschilds. For Lady Diana and Queen Victoria. For Schwarzenegger.

And maybe Herend is" NOT for you FANNY & SNORTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haw! Haw! I'll just leave this here.
Sparrowdean formerly Rosie Hugh. Aka Michael Potts.
---
I have a feeling Tonton wouldn't be looking at a young lady;) Although he does give off a creepy old man vibe. Revolting old man.

Imagine a swish night out at the opera when you would be dressed up to the nines and excited, to come across that debauched foursome in the foyer. The old man fondling a breast, the kid looking weak and pathetic, the aunt looking like a letter-box, and Stephanie Jarvis like a slut. I can hear the sniffs from here!
But did they go to the opera? Or did they pop in for a photo op on their way to or from an expensive dinner ? That foyer was empty apart from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.