The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I love Punschkrapfen even more than sacher torte. This with a weiner melange at Aïda - wunderbar!

Reactions: 24
Jeremy's story becomes darker and darker.

Reactions: 19
I have thought the same . . . there isn't even a hint of frisson between those two. They never ever touch, not so much as a gentle caress on an arm or a casual hug around the shoulder.
Those awkward staged embraces do not count, neither did the staged hand holding while brocanting with Manor and Maker. They looked more like Jack and Jill.

In the first stages/years of a relationship a couple is constantly touching . . . with these two you never see it, not even the most casual of touches.

Reactions: 19
she still infuriates me ha ha Thanks @tuffiti for the flog to vent my spleen
---
loved this vlog too

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So do the super sleuths know when she made these trips for Travels with my dumb grifter friend? It would be interesting to know when she traveled

Reactions: 12
Does anyone here watch Diego Leon's channel? I really like the videos. All he does is renovations, occasionally cooks, and sometimes preforms acrobatics on a trampoline I find his videos so relaxing, and so straight forward. Just get the work done, no drama! His wife doesn't even talk on videos, just helps him.

I found him with this video... but he posts every Sunday and has gotten so much done since this video:

Reactions: 11
Possible derail-
Brenda wont approve my post in the "...and more" group
I just watched a Channel 4 episode of chateau DIY: Living the Dream (via my work VPN). While YouTube was showing edd and Anna working on their Passion Project all season, C4 showed a pregnant Anna going into labor during a wedding at Lagorce. YouTube vlogs don't show everything that's going on. Those of us who don't have VPN are going to miss a lot of refurbishing. At least Dan seems to be sharing most everything.

Reactions: 13
…..while you are freezing in her house with no heat not completing projects because she won’t spend the money to finish them…..
Really, really stumped by the entropy she manifests and paralyzes Pheeph, Amaury, Nati and Marie with. It's like a poison.
My narc took 30 years to write his PhD thesis. And 25 to write a book, not least because he wouldn't save it to an external hard drive and had to print out everything countless times, and wouldn't do the scut work necessary to get permissions on images. Because that's women's work.
That's all I know about the astonishing really necrotic paralysis at Lalande.

Reactions: 15
Oh this is fun! I put where I live on Paris and the bottom of New Zealand goes down to Spain

Reactions: 16
Even the Moons were holding hands during their chat today and they have been together forever plus four kids. Fanny and Snorts have never been touchy or affectionate at least have never filmed it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.