The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have enjoyed watching Billy's kitchen reno..but for the life of me I cannot figure out what he is going to do with that massive kitchen. A cooking school or catering business ? I get the impression Billy wouldn't really want anyone cooking in it, as fearful they would mess it up.
He mentioned about 3 months ago alongside Gwen they would be using the convent as a womanā€™s retreat..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
But she still is wearing her silky pyjama pants on under her coat. Even small dogs have to pee, even at -7 degrees.
Ratso pees and poops on the furniture, in the hallways, on the bedskirts, in Fannyā€™s shoes, under his and her desks, on her bed, on the kitchen floor, on the folder with the missing accounts, the steps, on the curtains, behind the curtains, in front of the curtains, in his fenced in area, in Stephanieā€™s closet, etc. The Dump is 50% discount Ratsoā€™s giant pee and poop pad.Itā€™s like a fairy tale!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
For those of you who couldn't stomach watching, here's a summary of Snorty's very mature response.
Eventually the petulant child broke away from his very "busy" schedule online auctions and go shopping in person for dinner ingredients, but I suspect there are nun's who have more happily given up their virginity than Snorty agreed to go shopping for a pig's trotter.
disgusting pile of stinky dutch turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That lady in Devon could have been right and it was Pavlina she saw in the supermarket and not FRK as we thought. Reason being Pav has just posted a picture of the sea that would appear to be taken from the deck of a boat. So me thinks she was crossing the channel recently. Curiouser and curiouser as I definitely donā€™t think she was calling on FRK. But as she was a travel writer before landing at the shittoo she could have acquaintances from all over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I used to enjoy The Chateau Diaries, especially during Covid. Until Pansy Boy Philip came along. Like, really? Anyone could tell he was aiming at Stefanie and frankly, I thought she was smarter than that! I can't stand the sight of him. His voice makes me cringe, his comments behind the camera, it's obvious he's taking over the chateau and she's letting him! I'm no longer a fan of her's either. Spending over $200,000 on a chapel when there's so many hungry people? All he does is spend, spend and spend! What happened to the projects? The heating? Why are they all wearing scarf's and coats in the place? What the hell is wrong with Pansy Boy that he can't or does not want to work. They still have the Christmas decorations up for Pete's sake! Stefanie, you silly nanny! Make you're little boy put them down! What the hell does he do all day besides not cut his hair, neck with his little dog, wear pink tops and tight pants? She's always bothering the plasterer in the chapel! DATE HIM! He works, makes a living and is better looking and is his age! When they break up? What are the French Family Laws in that country? They've been living common-law for over 3 years now! Oh! Oh!
Snorts, like Fanny, has grown accustomed to slaves around the place. The decorations will be put away when MarieSlave returns. DaveSlave will most likely assist when he is finished hand washing the mountains of 80ā€™s crystalware that have been accumulating since Jan 1st.
---
Wrong Phil - Chateau Life is a different vlog
Oh sheā€™s got the right ā€˜Philā€™ all right

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That lady in Devon could have been right and it was Pavlina she saw in the supermarket and not FRK as we thought. Reason being Pav has just posted a picture of the sea that would appear to be taken from the deck of a boat. So me thinks she was crossing the channel recently. Curiouser and curiouser as I definitely donā€™t think she was calling on FRK. But as she was a travel writer before landing at the shittoo she could have acquaintances from all over.
This morning she posted fotos of Dinan in France.

So i guess she would not travel from Poland to France via Devon. But who knows...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This morning she posted fotos of Dinan in France.

So i guess she would not travel from Poland to France via Devon. But who knows...
Pavlina knows how to play the game and fudge her posts and timelines. She learned from the master of smoke and mirrors and misinformation Stephanie Jarvis. It would be difficult to rely on her posts. She also avidly reads this forum daily, as do many current and former Dump crew associates.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt as to her postings, she knows it Is safer not consistently revealing her true whereabouts in real time, especially if traveling alone ( so her posts may be inherently unreliable as to her location at a certain point in time).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m positive they will be selling the property once itā€™s fairly renovated. They didnā€™t need the wedding business at the chateau and they certainly donā€™t need to run a hotel or whatever that building is going to be.
Billy just likes doing Renoā€™s and of course itā€™s a great investment too. I just wonder how much a property like that will be worth where it is located. At some point you will invest too much renovating and wonā€™t get that money back depending on the location.
I thought I heard or read somewhere that Gwen was going to use, or was considering using at least part of it for her women's groups and retreats rather than then chateau

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pending is the outcome of the 2nd survey of the grand salonā€¦. and ofcourse more costs incurred, because Fanny doesnā€™t fancy changing anything structural at 90!! Who is she trying to kid, I reckon the shittoo will be sold the next 3 years maximum! Potts and bag head will be pushing for a return on their investment! and her YouTube career will be dead! Fanny will be off to Venice with her loot, getting pissed and shagging that good looking mansion owner!! Snorts back in Amsterdam.. u know the restā€¦
Unbelievable that she has to wait for yet another result of a survey! Excuse, after excuse, after excuse but never mind, she can just go on spending all the money received until there's not one cent left for any renovation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have enjoyed watching Billy's kitchen reno..but for the life of me I cannot figure out what he is going to do with that massive kitchen. A cooking school or catering business ? I get the impression Billy wouldn't really want anyone cooking in it, as fearful they would mess it up.
Sorry I was behind when I wrote this..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unbelievable that she has to wait for yet another result of a survey! Excuse, after excuse, after excuse but never mind, she can just go on spending all the money received until there's not one cent left for any renovation.
We never see the second and third and fourth surveys. It is likely yet another postponement story to push the completion of the project to 10 minutes past NEVER and ebeg for more funds for the cost of the additional, expensive, fake surveys. Sooooooo predictable, Fanny. Lies and more lies! Thatā€™s so LaLande!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
He mentioned about 3 months ago alongside Gwen they would be using the convent as a womanā€™s retreat..
I last night's vlog he said at least twice that no-one is going to be using the kitchen it's just for show (re only one dishwasher and the wine fridge) but it might have just been a wind up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This i
Here is Part 1 of a post on chateau unhinged from a B and B guest who posted their experience at the Dump when Amaury just arrived at the Dump. This was posted less than 24 hours ago.

OPā€¢1 day agoā€¢Edited 21 hr. ago

ā€œThere are two images above, this is one thread reply:

I went over 2 years ago. I had never been to Paris, and my partner wanted me to see it. He knew I watched the vlog, still watches it with me sometimes. He planned the Paris days, I planned the Crozon-sur Vauvre days from my knowledge from the vlog locations, and we co-planned a stop in Bourge/the way back through Orlean.

When I went, it was when Selmar was just back with Tati for the first time, bringing her to Lalande. There's footage on his channel, he gave us all a dance class that was hilarious bc nobody could dance. Yeah, Tati was as odd in person as she is on film.

It was also the month Dan moved in, and guess what - my partner loved Dan and his new channel at the time, and kept wondering why Dan's green van was parked at the chateau early hours every day of our stay (we could see the parking area from our room), but on the dailies we'd see he kept filming it like he drove into Lalande each day anew for work. When he announced in March he'd been living at Lalande for 6 months, it ALL made sense why he was there so many late nights during our stay/why his van was always there in the morning. Cat was there, we told her how likable she was on the vlog and she was just as likable in person.

It was also the week Amaury and Nati met. We were NOT surprised AT ALL when it was announced in December that they were together, it was obvious it was going down mostly because they'd matched so well in a place like that. Nati confessed at a dinner she'd been driven to seek a therapist bc of how hard her job weighed on her mind - when the whole Selmar slamming her thing happened the March after, I suddenly understood. Stephanie put WAY too much on her 24 hours a day running her building, business, and construction project management. Selmar blamed Nati but the blame falls on the owner here. When I was around Nati, I felt like she thought my partner and I were some of the only other normal people in the whole building of chateau fans. There was also a really cool older Scandinavian lady there.

A retired news anchor from I think CNN was also there during our stay, with her daughter, she was very LA, she did Selmar's head in. The daughter was cool, didn't watch the vlog. Another really cool English couple was there, the husband didn't watch the vlog, but I've spotted them at 2 dinners on the vlog since so they pop through obviously. We meant to keep in touch with them. It was also when the Downton Abbey glasses designer lady was there. Great designs, great lady, we got to try them all on. She had them out to show us other guests at breakfast.

A good amount of guests were really cool types that could share a conversation/were chill/there for the fun. Some, not all, of the older ladies were very "Single White Female" in vibe, like kicked dogs off the street needing to be healed by Stephanie's accepting glow. Wendy Grimwood was there for the first time, not as a volunteer, as a paid guest. And at any gathering, while others were chatting about all sorts, she'd ONLY talk ALL about Stephanie Stephanie OR all about herself, her apartment, and her son. And she was very sweet, so I would just sit there while she talked AT me for LONG lengths, be lucky if she asked me half a question. I made my partner start interrupting/saving me after a couple days of that. It's a shock how seemingly quiet she is on the vlog as a volunteer. There was another odd lady there, stayed much longer, she's on the vlog.

Most of the private areas are off limits, Nati did the main "guest relations", makes the private & public areas very clear from minute one. Like anything past the red room, anything not the fortified wing/BnB area/the grounds, it's for the privacy of the inhabitants. But some of the thicker guests "don't get it" - Wendy was so surprised one breakfast that the Lalanders had been very shocked she showed up in their kitchen bc she sees the kitchen so much on the vlog. I slowly explained to her it's a working BnB kitchen, it's a business, not just the vlog. Nati made it clear where we were allowed to go and not, the first 10 min there, on a small tour. My explanation seemed like a mystery to Wendy. I specifically made sure I did NOT bother the inhabitants much while they were working or otherwise throughout the day, or like "search them out" in their areas, bc it was clear there was a few guests that really thought they were there IN the vlog and glommed onto them whenever possible. I think it affects the mental health of the inhabitants, I'm not surprised Amaury and Nati moved away.

Yeah, I could go on, it was a trip. We spent most days doing field trips in the area, very pretty. Only place we didn't hit was Aigurande, the goat cheese guy's restaurant, and the swamp village in Bourge farther away (surprised SJ hasn't vlogged that). When Stephanie warned Amaury on vlog a couple months later not to get his head done in by La La Land while she was away on a trip, it just clicked. I left Lalande feeling like the vlog was a machine and the BnB was a set to run the machine. We'd got SJ & Gerry a gift, she opened it like a little girl bot who's opened a million presents, none of what she lengthens out on the Cadeaux channel. Just quickly conferred with the stooges on either side of her for 2 secs and moved on. I IMMEDIATELY wished we hadn't played into the whole gift grab thing. I didn't even watch the vlog after for over a month, but the feeling faded and the escapism set back in.ā€
This is gold! šŸ«¢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ā€žPhilipp, volunteer Jeremy said that you want to host a Furry party for him. I checked the guest list, but you both are the only ones on it. But it is very nice of you that you want to give him a special surprise then. It sounds fun, Iā€™ll be attending the party too.ā€œ

IMG_4757.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah. But sometimes you just need to vent. Any Phil will do.
Oh so now all I can think of is changing the words from Any Dream will Do to Any Phil Will Do. Look how appropriate it is .....THIS needs to be Fanny's CD

I closed my eyes
Drew back the curtain
To see for certain
What I thought I knew
Far, far away
Whilst I was grifting
Patrons were sleeping
Any Phil will do

I wore my coat (I wore my coat)
With golden lining
Bright colors shining
Wonderful and new
And in the east (and in the east)
The cash was leaking
Another vacay looming
Any Phil will do

A crash of drapes, a flash of light
My golden coat flew out of sight
The farmhouse faded into darkness
I was left alone

May I return (may I return)
Back to the grifting
The light is dimming
And the scam is too
The boy and I (the boy and I)
We are still scaming
Still auction spending
Any Phil will do

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€™m positive they will be selling the property once itā€™s fairly renovated. They didnā€™t need the wedding business at the chateau and they certainly donā€™t need to run a hotel or whatever that building is going to be.
Billy just likes doing Renoā€™s and of course itā€™s a great investment too. I just wonder how much a property like that will be worth where it is located. At some point you will invest too much renovating and wonā€™t get that money back depending on the location.
He is doing the renno for YouTube income. He has said before that all of the renno Costs are from YouTube. Keeps him happy and busy but it seems a waste if they done have an end goal xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.