The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah! Looks like Fanny’s gotten some of the required signage for the lake (if it’s ever restored).

IMG_6212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What could we expect to hear on the proposed CD of nature sounds from Lalande?

Amorous screeching of incestuous peafowl?
Ruby mewing at the door to be fed?
Barking of the non-barking dog?
Snorting of the Maastricht Prancer, of course

What else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
oh dear - one more vlog about nothing from old Phil on Chateau Life............ he needs a vivacious woman to counterbalance his low energy dull self oh, and some decent content. They were never good at this vlogging bizzo.
I used to enjoy The Chateau Diaries, especially during Covid. Until Pansy Boy Philip came along. Like, really? Anyone could tell he was aiming at Stefanie and frankly, I thought she was smarter than that! I can't stand the sight of him. His voice makes me cringe, his comments behind the camera, it's obvious he's taking over the chateau and she's letting him! I'm no longer a fan of her's either. Spending over $200,000 on a chapel when there's so many hungry people? All he does is spend, spend and spend! What happened to the projects? The heating? Why are they all wearing scarf's and coats in the place? What the hell is wrong with Pansy Boy that he can't or does not want to work. They still have the Christmas decorations up for Pete's sake! Stefanie, you silly nanny! Make you're little boy put them down! What the hell does he do all day besides not cut his hair, neck with his little dog, wear pink tops and tight pants? She's always bothering the plasterer in the chapel! DATE HIM! He works, makes a living and is better looking and is his age! When they break up? What are the French Family Laws in that country? They've been living common-law for over 3 years now! Oh! Oh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I used to enjoy The Chateau Diaries, especially during Covid. Until Pansy Boy Philip came along. Like, really? Anyone could tell he was aiming at Stefanie and frankly, I thought she was smarter than that! I can't stand the sight of him. His voice makes me cringe, his comments behind the camera, it's obvious he's taking over the chateau and she's letting him! I'm no longer a fan of her's either. Spending over $200,000 on a chapel when there's so many hungry people? All he does is spend, spend and spend! What happened to the projects? The heating? Why are they all wearing scarf's and coats in the place? What the hell is wrong with Pansy Boy that he can't or does not want to work. They still have the Christmas decorations up for Pete's sake! Stefanie, you silly nanny! Make you're little boy put them down! What the hell does he do all day besides not cut his hair, neck with his little dog, wear pink tops and tight pants? She's always bothering the plasterer in the chapel! DATE HIM! He works, makes a living and is better looking and is his age! When they break up? What are the French Family Laws in that country? They've been living common-law for over 3 years now! Oh! Oh!
Wrong Phil - Chateau Life is a different vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, he has made a few comments about the kitchen not being used. Rather odd. It's also odd to build a library when he has no books. I'd love to know how much he has spent on the Convent so far. Eye watering no doubt.
I’m positive they will be selling the property once it’s fairly renovated. They didn’t need the wedding business at the chateau and they certainly don’t need to run a hotel or whatever that building is going to be.
Billy just likes doing Reno’s and of course it’s a great investment too. I just wonder how much a property like that will be worth where it is located. At some point you will invest too much renovating and won’t get that money back depending on the location.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I binge watched the whole series.... be prepared to be enraged.
It’s an absolute perversion of justice. Unbelievable what these poor people were put through.
Many more heartbreaking stories are coming to light every day. I read one today that was a 45 year old woman who lost everything as a result of having to pay the Post Office back and died penniless at that young age in a homeless hostel.

As ever though …. You can bet your life no-one will ultimately be held accountable despite official enquiries & police investigations etc blah blah blah

I have to believe in Karma to stop me imploding at the lying thieving charlatans who get away with such injustices in this world ……that includes Fanny our resident blatant dishonest moral void of a blatantgrifter

• Heart
  • Sad
Because I don't/won't/can't and refuse to watch the howling harridan and her irritating sidekick I obviously missed her dramatization of the whole thing. The pair of them gross me out by simply breathing.
For those of you who couldn't stomach watching, here's a summary of Snorty's very mature response.
Eventually the petulant child broke away from his very "busy" schedule online auctions and go shopping in person for dinner ingredients, but I suspect there are nun's who have more happily given up their virginity than Snorty agreed to go shopping for a pig's trotter.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
When Snorty Fanny's petulant, teenage son was making his sauce for dinner, I wonder if he mixed up the ingredients from his shopping list and added heating oil and woolite instead? Also, why did he pour the gravy out over the entire platter - so unappetizing. 🤮

Curious - where was Snorty's recently purchased, oh so precious, cranberry glass jug? It would have been so perfect for a dîner romantique pour deux! You're slipping up Snorty - time to go back to waiter school!
That foul center dish with all that gravy: 🤢 Pray they have plenty of plungers near the commodes. Gonna be a rough night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Good God, that gravy slop is just rude. Supposedly crisp baked vegetables became a soggy mush. That boy was dragged up by the grandparents. Simply no etiquette or manners.
---

Serves them right, they have choices. As I said before, their legs are working, use them. They are stuck there to receive their share of the dirty money, so they can suck it up as far as I am concerned. Just as tainted as Stephanie Jarvis.
Congratulations on your VIP status @On Repeat 🥳
Hope I am not too late to congratulate you.
Enjoy the power ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
-7 and you cannot take the rat put for a walk. Does she think people dont take out their dogs in Northern Europe? Just last week i walked my dog in -25...
But she still is wearing her silky pyjama pants on under her coat. Even small dogs have to pee, even at -7 degrees.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i'm watching Billy's tour and I had to stop to talk about it here! He has bought the chateau 18 months ago and he has 4 oak windows and he has ordered oak custom made doors for the hall/entrance room.

I guess SJ will soon complain that
a) billy has hired all artisan's in France
b)Billy is using all the available oak in France

I'm impressed by Billy! He has become far more watchable. The flogs are still a bit dull, but watchable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just found an old picture frame with a still picture from the set of The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone, a lovely black and white picture of Warren Beaty and Vivien Leigh from the first version of the film made in 1961, I think. I used to have several movie pictures framed in my youth, those that used to decor the window of old Cinema Theaters. I kept only a few of them.
Anyway, the story of Tennesse Williams came back to my mind and it is kind of a version of Fanny’s life story…
I can see her life going the same way as ”poor” Mrs Stone. Below the poster and the plot. The poster is from the last version of the film produced in 2003 with Helen Mirren.

IMG_0793.jpeg

Plot
(From Wikipedia)

Karen Stone, an acclaimed American stage actress and her businessman husband are off on holiday to Rome. On the plane, her husband, a multi- millionaire, suffers a fatal heart attack. Karen decides to stay in Italy and rent a luxury apartment in Rome. She has no reason to go home. She shut down her latest play, Shakespeare's "As You Like It", because she realizes she is far too old to play Rosalind. A year later, the Contessa Magda Terribili-Gonzales, a procurer, introduces her to a handsome, well-dressed, narcissistic young Italian named Paolo, who is one in her stable of professional gigolos.

Magda plots and plans, telling Paolo that Mrs. Stone has just begun to taste loneliness. Paolo and Mrs. Stone go out for dinner and dancing, but no more. Eventually, she begins the affair. She falls in love with him; he pretends to love her. She believes that she is different from other mature women he has known. Her self-deception is aided by the fact that she does not actually pay him, but buys him expensive clothes and gifts, including a movie camera, and pays his bills through charge accounts. They become the subject of gossip columns. It soon becomes obvious that Paolo is only interested in himself. Eventually he is bored by Mrs. Stone's possessiveness and pursues an American starlet.

Abandoned by Paolo, ridiculed by the Contessa, with her only real friend, Meg, on a plane to New York, Mrs. Stone looks over her balcony and sees the ragged, mysteriously menacing young man who has followed her everywhere since the day she moved in, pacing. She tosses the keys of her apartment down to him and walks back inside, remembering what she told Paolo after he tried to frighten her with a story about a middle-aged woman murdered on the French Riviera by someone she invited into her apartment. All I need is three or four years. After that, a cut throat would be a convenience". She lights a cigarette and sits down to wait. The youth comes into the apartment and walks toward her slowly, hands deep in the pockets of his filthy coat, smiling faintly as his shadow fills the screen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m positive they will be selling the property once it’s fairly renovated. They didn’t need the wedding business at the chateau and they certainly don’t need to run a hotel or whatever that building is going to be.
Billy just likes doing Reno’s and of course it’s a great investment too. I just wonder how much a property like that will be worth where it is located. At some point you will invest too much renovating and won’t get that money back depending on the location.
The much lamented Le Comte de Monte Christo always said it was not in a good spot. So time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I binge watched the whole series.... be prepared to be enraged.
I can imagine I will be enraged like everybody else, I was already in shock just by reading the articles on the newspapers after the series exposed the true story to the public. It is incredible how they all were cynically cruel. Mr Bates is a true British hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wrong Phil - Chateau Life is a different vlog
Yeah. But sometimes you just need to vent. Any Phil will do.
---
It’s an absolute perversion of justice. Unbelievable what these poor people were put through.
Many more heartbreaking stories are coming to light every day. I read one today that was a 45 year old woman who lost everything as a result of having to pay the Post Office back and died penniless at that young age in a homeless hostel.

As ever though …. You can bet your life no-one will ultimately be held accountable despite official enquiries & police investigations etc blah blah blah

I have to believe in Karma to stop me imploding at the lying thieving charlatans who get away with such injustices in this world ……that includes Fanny our resident blatant dishonest moral void of a blatantgrifter
It would appear that Fujitsu have admitted a "moral" responsibility to the victims. What does that mean?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Billsters carpenter Paddy showed his workshop where lots gets done, not endless OSB and racks of unused equipment like we see with Amuary. Paddy was producing the kitchen cupboards for the convent kitchen with domino joints taking us from the raw oak tree slices to the almost complete product. We have seen examples of his true craftsman work with Teabags windows, the doors and windows, cills in the convent, what has Amuary produced in the same time scale ???? Love that Paddy refers to Billster as Mother Superior on his Facebook pages where other great examples of his craftsmanship are shown
I have enjoyed watching Billy's kitchen reno..but for the life of me I cannot figure out what he is going to do with that massive kitchen. A cooking school or catering business ? I get the impression Billy wouldn't really want anyone cooking in it, as fearful they would mess it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[

“…in the right setting” is the crux of the problem in every room.

Stephanie can read all the books she likes, she is incapable of seeing the overall picture created by her ill-considered choices. Every room is not just a riot of colours, patterns, ill-matched furniture, mirrors, paintings and lights, it’s a full blown revolution. A cacophony of “things” that Stephanie thinks work wonderfully - and I do mean cacophony because her attempts at interior design screams discordant chaos.
Pending is the outcome of the 2nd survey of the grand salon…. and ofcourse more costs incurred, because Fanny doesn’t fancy changing anything structural at 90!! Who is she trying to kid, I reckon the shittoo will be sold the next 3 years maximum! Potts and bag head will be pushing for a return on their investment! and her YouTube career will be dead! Fanny will be off to Venice with her loot, getting pissed and shagging that good looking mansion owner!! Snorts back in Amsterdam.. u know the rest…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.