The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sorry for her. she should turn around immediately after she saw what kind of nasty place shatow is. still being there makes her enabler. i think she has power, at least to stop giving money to his untalented, disgusting son.
---

whoever did this i hope they were siting in the cabin with you.
There was just me, my husband and our two friends . . . it was a four seater.
The plane had just been shipped over from America.
I was so embarrassed . . . it's very hard to vomit quietly, and the smell . . . my god.
Then I felt really bad for our friend who owned the plane . . . his beautiful new plane.
He and my husband cleaned up as I ran across the tarmac to the toilets to change out of my jeans.
I was covered in vomit.
We thought that whoever put the holes in the bag did so while the plane was in transit or before it left America.

I thought that experience was bad but I had another one when we went whale watching off Fraser Island.
The boat should never have gone out as there had been a severe storm the previous day.
The waves were higher than the boat.
I was SO ill. My head spun for a good 24 hours afterwards.

Anyway, there is no way you would ever get me out whale watching again or fly in a four seater.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Fanny and her brass neck cheek, working hard my arse-they have cobbled together a very mediocre website to scam money off the lonely. Climbing up into the vault with her lace underskirt showing, she is the most ridiculous pathetic needy creature. She is so lazy this advent she has just put out utter crap. The money rolls in but the people have long departed she is a bore and a frightful hostess thus she has ten paid companions for Christmas. Even her cousin can't stand her. Poor old pompous Potts Mum looks like a frozen hedgehog. Even the Chateauverse people don't call anymore because everyone knows she is a con woman and will sully their brand. Only the desperate like Shrek and Permasmile kiss her arse because picking up any followers is crucial if they don't want to just share with their relatives.

What the duck was prancealot wearing he makes me cringe and recoil and the thought of him stuck on the loo pebble dashing just about does me in. I imagine he has a very hairy arse.

Fanny the fake who purports to love Christmas but can't even make a Christmas pudding. She is so tight fisted and bone idle she could make a pud yesterday if she wasn't so sloth like. There is certainly not the easy banter between her and Potts even that seems strained and forced. When the grift ends Fanny will be all alone at Christmas she has burnt her bridges. Even Kat and Dan don't want to come. She doesn't even mention Michale Petherick anymore because that fall out I now believe is complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You do not get between Fanny and what she considers her personal money……all of the money collected for the grift a star scam. Pottie is having to do some work, perhaps there is some tension over what cut of the cash tight fisted miserly Fanny will give him out of the morally corrupt grift a star scam.

Have we seen Potts pet or hold Ratso yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
oh pooor Sharlatan, she HAS TO open the rest of the money begging ceiling on the website
she is basically forced to as they are nearly sold out, how generous of her

who was the one who said that we shall wait for advent for ebegging to be in full force, my ⭐ goes to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

You have to understand, at this stage I can not longer listen to her voice, hear her laughs or see her face, she disgust me so much and it is nearly difficult to explain so much disgust… and don‘t get me started on that repulsive supposedly male creature she’s been carrying around in the last years, that pair gives me nightmares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We knew it was just a matter of time before emasculated Carpenter Cuz joined the jewelry crowd at LiarLand. The Nazi will soon be taking him to have his nails painted for Christmas, and Mummy and Daddy will be giving him a brooch. The Gay Twank is already plotting to get him drunk on New Year’s Eve and… well, just ask MPK! 🍆

Carpenter Cuz will be shopping for porcelain with Grandpa Johnnie in no time.

IMG_5748.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The chapel restorers are Blanchon of Limoges. The firm also operates a related scaffolding business.

Still unsure of the present architect or the former lady architect.

View attachment 2646175
Tartuffe, you little investigator! :m
---
Straight from Fanny-No-Friends' mouth. There will only be 10 people at Lalande's "Christmas" this year.

View attachment 2646265
or will there be? Don't tell me that when they can travel and there are no covid restrictions and all would be legal, they don't come? So sneaking in is more exciting (more dopamin-inducing) and to ''just'' come to damp when it is ok is suddenly not so appealing? hmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

You have to understand, at this stage I can not longer listen to her voice, hear her laughs or see her face, she disgust me so much and it is nearly difficult to explain so much disgust… and don‘t get me started on that repulsive supposedly male creature she’s been carrying around in the last years, that pair gives me nightmares.
I get you @Thebirdandthefrog Since the death of Christophe the ramoneur I cannot abide to see her or hear her. Or anyone else in her starry firmament. She is so repulsive. Her greed knows no bounds. It is making her more and more ugly by the minute. There is nothing attractive about her or around her. She is just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Everything about the image is pathetic.
Totally agree. That room is one of the ugliest rooms in the dump… that Asian restaurant/brothel wall paper, the nailed on the wall lost & unmatched curtain in the corner, the monstrous painting on the wall, the ridiculous Christmas decor over it, the ugly patterns on the sofa and pillows, that monstrosity on top of the piano and of course, the scariest and ugliest pieces among it all, that creature standing in the center of the picture holding a poor innocent dog on his arms…

IMG_0696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Have we seen Potts pet or hold Ratso yet?
Now that is a very good observation!
---
We knew it was just a matter of time before emasculated Carpenter Cuz joined the jewelry crowd at LiarLand. The Nazi will soon be taking him to have his nails painted for Christmas, and Mummy and Daddy will be giving him a brooch. The Gay Twank is already plotting to get him drunk on New Year’s Eve and… well, just ask MPK! 🍆

Carpenter Cuz will be shopping for porcelain with Grandpa Johnnie in no time.

View attachment 2646481
Didn't he and Dan go through a man bracelet phase?
---
Having mama and papa written on the Christmas decoration is an affectation on Permasmug's part.
When she walked up behind Simon she referred to him as Pops, not Papa.
You could see her physically catch herself for that fail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t someone with even one tiny segment of rational brain put pants on to go up the ladder and into the chapel in that manner? Does she think that people get off on watching her do this? Stephanie…..it is called “exhibitionist”! She’s just gone way past the mark. I can barely even watch even a part of these videos anymore. While I wait for other videos to come up that I want to see, I will force myself to watch even a few minutes.
Has someone ever checked to see if Fanny has an “Only Fans” account? You never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely she will get her just deserts .
I keep watching because I wish and hope she gets undone and everything comes crumbling down - just like her Falling Down Castle ! :cautious:

On a lighter note ..... I just love to watch Noodles the Poodle - sweet and funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok y'all - what is on your menu for Christmas?

Also, what is bread sauce? Never heard of it before F4F, but I am from Texas.
Traditional Christmas Lunch for us:

Late Breakfast of Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs with Champagne (in lieu of a starter)
Roast Turkey
Roast Potatoes
Mini pigs in blankets (ie sausages wrapped in bacon)
2 x different types of stuffing
Parmesan Parsnips (Delia Smith Recipe)
Brussel Sprouts with Chestnuts
Red Cabbage & apple
Tons of Gravy
Homemade cranberry sauce
& lashings & lashings of home made bread sauce…… It’s not Christmas without it. (It is definitely a love it/hate it component.)

For me the best Christmas meal is the Boxing Day leftovers spree. It tastes so much better having not spent ages in the kitchen preparing it and I always think the flavours are superior.

Wherever you are and whatever you are eating I wish all Tattlers a happy and safe Christmas season!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning All, Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose you’re a ⭐ oooops is that inappropriate right now 🤔🤔🤔

It’s getting so difficult to keep up with you lot plus watch the vlogs this time of year. So much going on here but this morning, whilst having my early cuppa, I was looking through IG and this popped up. I spluttered I tell you, bloody spluttered.
Recognise her ? She’s everywhere and now advertising for a rather good fun brand, this time at their newly opened shop in NYC 🙄 Is there no escape from her 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what she could possibly be doing working on the “stars campaign”. She’s utterly useless. I’ve noticed she always takes the credit for everyone else’s work. She’s so full of tit.
She's busy doing this...and that's Chantal, putting one of the plethora of crowns Stephanie owns, on her head!

1703329706452.gif

---
Oh, that's cold! Very cold!
But hilarious!
---
Have a look at what arrived for Manor and Maker . . . and from whom.

I give up....who?
And they called it a "Vlogmas Encore"....does that mean this is an old Vlogmas video from last year (I say last year, because of the Ukraine concert reference)? Or was it a play on the word "encore"? Shrek's hair doesn't look as long as it's been, is why I ask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's busy doing this...and that's Chantal, putting one of the plethora of crowns Stephanie owns, on her head!

View attachment 2646651
---

Oh, that's cold! Very cold!
But hilarious!
---

I give up....who?
And they called it a "Vlogmas Encore"....does that mean this is an old Vlogmas video from last year (I say last year, because of the Ukraine concert reference)? Or was it a play on the word "encore"? Shrek's hair doesn't look as long as it's been, is why I ask.
Stephanie has gifted them a piano. 🤮
Not just any piano, one that has deep emotional connections to dear daddy Derek.
They are going to use it for musical events.

• Sick
  • Wow
Stephanie has gifted them a piano. 🤮
Not just any piano, one that has deep emotional connections to dear daddy Derek.
They are going to use it for musical events.
Oh my! I was skipping through it, so I didn't listen to any dialogue, only when they introduced the three singers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas to you, too! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow - MOVING DAY!
I am not sure you will know how your comment lifted me. Life is rather sad and defeating atm.
2024 will be a better year.
I will cook Christmas lunch but I do creamed parsnips instead of roast. Less hot fat nearer serving time!
Thank you for the love😍.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.