Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I could not figure out how a Saint that lived that long ago "before AIDS" could be the Patron saint. She is so full.of shit
Where is the Star for that???
Ok I wanted to ask this! But I was afraid it would be offensive to religious tattlers 🫣

But patron saint of aids?! In the year of our lord 1500 and change?!! and Google says he died when he was 13! Why would you choose a little boy to represent aids! It’s like Catholic Church is asking for the eyebrow raising questions 😂😂

Ok bye, I now go hide behind my ironic Christmas tree 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I do hope they don't get ill 🤢🤢🤮🤮:poop::poop: from the oysters. Around this way they're advising people not to eat them as there's a problem. A fire station somewhere in the Vendee this week all 40 firemen got food poisoning after scoffing oysters at their Christmas bash.

From Mr Spratt and myself wishing you all where ever you are in the world a very Happy Christmas and may your U Bends remain unblocked.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Bloody hell! Would believe it? I've been stood up! By my own bloody family. Bah. First, himself rings. A late job has come in. D'accord, say I, see you later. I'll plate up your dinner. Half an hour later the boy rings... mind if I eat out? You have dessert in the car, I say. Having tasked him this very matin with the responsibility of getting the bûche patissier. Ah, he says. N'inquiétez pas, have a good time, I say. So this is me now chugging down something Italian and red waiting for 101 Dalmatians (the original) to start. I shall eat alone. Bon appetite et tchin tchin.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pekey

VIP Member
That mousse looks as if was thrown into the glasses . . . from a great distance.
Gertie - I thought the coconut dropped on top was the pits !

How was the rainfall your way? I think its finally stopped here.
---
@bryanspindle4455
2 hours ago
I am 67 and live alone, so being able to watch you all preparing for Christmas on Christmas Eve makes me feel like l am a part of it all. I wish l could be there with you. All of the food looks delicious. Merry Christmas to all of the Lalande family!
Fanny and all her family and so called "friends" in the grift could not give a stuff for the lonely and sad people , especially at this time of year ..... they just want the money $$ to keep coming in!
There is a special place in Hell for them all .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Just surfacing (Christmas sick bed, ho-ho-effin’-ho) briefly to idly wonder why “sales tax” (TVA in France, @20%) is shown as being included on what’s basically a donation towards the restoration costs under the guise of sponsoring individual stars. I’d have thought that a canny accountant could make the argument to the TVA authorities that the donations are outside the scope of TVA, which is only charged on goods and services, i.e. they are not “selling” something.

If the 200,000 SJ is thrilling about like a demented budgie is the gross total, the star sponsorship gets166,666.66 net (VAT @20%: 33,333.33).

All sorts of accounting questions about the star scheme are swirling around in my brain soup. Perhaps coherent thinking will return tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Nothing says Christmas like empty boxes of decorations piled up on the sideboard where you're serving food. Fanny chasing Ratso around with the noisy pig was ridiculous. Ratso is like a new baby that everyone focuses on in the room so they don't have to interact with each other.

Fanny decorated 4 of the worse trees this Christmas - little thought, no themes, baubles and decorations randomly tossed onto the branches, no tree skirt, waiting to decorate the main tree until Christmas morning. That Christmas dinner table looked awful, especially with all those tiny Emaus vases and scraggly wild flowers strewn across the table. Compare that to the gorgeous winter-scape FRK's mother presented. What the hell has Fanny been doing this past month other then climbing scaffolding in the chapel, buying a new push-up bra and and taking a couple of side trips to Paris?

Fanny can lie and say they've all been busy & pre-occupied with their damn 'grift a star' campaign, but something other then Fanny's salmon terrine smells fishy. Perhaps it's because there were fewer slaves guests to bring all the gifts and do all the work this year, but I suspect there's worrying stuff going on behind the scenes to explain the lack of video production, decorations, preparations and enthusiasm from the hostages at the shitoo entire shitoo crew throughout the Advent season. Fanny looks like crap and war-torn.
p.s. - the best Potty could gift his mother was one of his photographs (unframed)! Cheap bastard!

Attachments

• Heart

Balmoral

Does anyone really believe that fanfan, potty and useless Porcelain Fondler, who was employed under the auspicious (more like suspicious) absurdity as videographer, will have an interactive map of the entire chapel ceiling up and running in a week as was promised last week?? Did the deluded mob actually purchase these flakes of gold paint in the belief they could access their chosen star and see loved one's name? Will there be a backlash when they realise they will never know which star is theirs? If such an interactive experience does become possible, I will re-enrol as a patron AND eat my 100 stars robe! Nooooooooooo.

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
When does the Con get “sick”, put on the hood and tell us that the Stars and daily vlogs have left her exhausted and the doctor has ordered her to go buy a dozen frocks, take trips for all of January, February and March; and forbidden her to vlog more than 1 day a week?

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
@Beachgirl I reacted with a sad emoji, because Storm Pia is still lingering where I am, strong winds. Yesterday was worse I had barely made it home with my brother, when the clouds turned dark grey and a deluge of rain and hail came down. My brother was on his way home to our parents, but all train lines closed down, he managed to get on the very last bus and get our father to pick him up.
(Also, didn't get, that the article was a satricial one, LOL)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Wouldn’t someone with even one tiny segment of rational brain put pants on to go up the ladder and into the chapel in that manner? Does she think that people get off on watching her do this? Stephanie…..it is called “exhibitionist”! She’s just gone way past the mark. I can barely even watch even a part of these videos anymore. While I wait for other videos to come up that I want to see, I will force myself to watch even a few minutes.
Scummy “ I like to record YouTube videos naked in bed for my seniors only fans channel” Stephanie knows exactly what she is doing. Great footage to use in a trial about routine lack of safety standards at the Dump and showcasing the ongoing stupidity of the 50 % discount Dump owner. It will be a great addition to the dozen or so videos of Fanny climbing ladders and scrambling up scaffolding in stilettos and dresses, riding in the Dumper basket, or climbing in and out of her bedroom window to ride in a cherry picker. Exhibitionistic idiot.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Chateau Love just posted their Christmas vlog from Paris and no prize for guessing who they met up with for lunch.
Snorty, the little smarmy pig ate 2 desserts - one of the creme brulee, even though he admits he has a dairy allergy - can only hope he got really bad gas and the shits!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
It's just going to be me.

Main: Pizza
Dessert: Ris à la mande with cherry sauce
And I'll try to finish Sally Rooney's Beautiful World, Where Are You. My goodness, that book is just.... awful!
Just me as well making a Reuben loaf pastrami, Swiss, gyuere, sauerkraut, 1000 island dressing and some spicy beer mustard. Fruits of the forest strudel. Possibly..... Wine and the movie Elf. Pajama day all day here survived the grocery store and crazy drivers today. Happy to be home with the doggos
---
They don’t usually do their deepest discounts in the summer though. That’s prime full price holiday decor planning/ordering season. I watch every year hoping to catch one in the post holiday clearance. So far no joy but window shopping is often just as good. Especially when it convinces me I really don’t need something I want.
I looked at the last sale and the lowest tree was like 700 US. My current tree was 8 on clearance at Wal-Mart. Works just fine for me. But would love a Balsam Hill. They are so realistic and pretty

• Heart

Lady Pinkadella

I'm not a fan of Marie and selling the car she begged for was simply ungrateful and immoral. It would be desirable for her to turn away from floristry - saves many plants the painful death and us a lot of misery.

Whether cooking is the better option remains to be seen, but she is much more passionate about it than botany.

All in all, I find her tedious, not very likeable, chaotic and without a plan for her life and future.

But lately I've been feeling sorry for her more and more. She at least tries to maintain the original spiritof the Chateau Diaries and wants to put on a good show. But all she gets in return is feigned affection. She organizes the food for the holidays, does the shopping and cooking. And instead of getting a big thank you from Steph, Maria should come back for next Christmas. And on top of that, an engagement when we know that Marie is lonely and wants a partner. I think now is the right time for Marie to start her cooking class, otherwise she would probably fall into depression again and not get out of bed until the start of the B&B season.

But all in all Marie is a hopeless case, she will always come back because it is so much easier to stage an illusory life in smoke and mirrors than to face reality and real life.

• Heart

BigGreenMeany

Do you know what I might hate even more than the scammers of shitoo. The commenters telling that that they bought one, or two. NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!!! You are just trying to buy fucking good conscience since you haven't been to grave in years etc. The dead person does not give a shit no matter where the fuck he/she is... The general public and least of all F4/F do not care whose mother died of cancer and you miss her. Keep your self righteous star purchase to yourself and shove it up your dried up and shriveled cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

noisette

I still think they had Christmas a couple of weeks ago... Natti was eating that pyramid of Ferrero Rocher at her desk the other day. It would explain why nobody came too.. It wasn't 25th.. They're in Africa already.
Yes. The Nov 27 full moon night sky. No poinsettias, Holly etc for table decoration. Fake Christmas originally planned for C4 filming but then cancelled because of the accident. If anyone is in the area I bet there’s no sign of life at HMN

• Heart
  • Wow

Balmoral

60 acres of land, 50 of which must be woods, and THIS is the Christmas table ?? Bizarre. Nature is totally wasted on FanFan and Pheep and FRK. Apart from the purchased tree crammed into the impossibly overcrowded Marquis suite, was there any sign of non-plastic decorations? A 'reet", swag, berry, pine cone, holly?

No winter salon. No extraneous guests (apart from the most fortunate Ma Potts who received a photo (!!) from her photographer son). VERY different this year.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
We knew it was just a matter of time before emasculated Carpenter Cuz joined the jewelry crowd at LiarLand. The Nazi will soon be taking him to have his nails painted for Christmas, and Mummy and Daddy will be giving him a brooch. The Gay Twank is already plotting to get him drunk on New Year’s Eve and… well, just ask MPK! 🍆

Carpenter Cuz will be shopping for porcelain with Grandpa Johnnie in no time.

IMG_5748.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart