Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Good Friday everyone! Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose

How exciting (for me) to have a new thread start on this heavily snowy day giving me one more reason not to leave the house as it is a complete apocalipse to drive and I have no interest in removing snow from our looooong driveway…
I will wait until Mr Bird returns from his last day of work before Christmas to go out shopping for the last fresh items for our dinners. For now I have placed my iPad on the kitchen table and will follow you from here as I have started the preparations of the Christmas menu…

So many birds outside eating the seeds we put for them while two cats are sitting inside watching everything through the windows… luckily the cats hate the snow and the cold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
Snorts went to his study…to edit cadeau after filming it for FOUR hours. He had no supper with the others.
Snorts was eating bread and duck pate his favourite and sweet wine. Snorts cannot stand Potts and feels inferior. He is.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Okay, Fanny. One sign that your “ boyfriend” might be gay: when you shove your bolstered baps in his face and he repeatedly looks away lke he has just stared directly into the sun.

---
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
He was afraid that the flames might accidentally ignite the hair in a can he had sprayed all over his head and Fanny had hidden those pesky fire extinguishers again because they weren’t pretty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As nobody has mentioned it am I right in supposing that the grifting schemer has not yet announced which charities have benefited from her munificence in the last 12 months.

• Heart
  • Wow

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_5775.png

The tablecloth (which looks like Walmart flannel bedsheets for children) is like the Gay Twank…

UNATTRACTIVE

MANUFACTURED

OUT OF PLACE

&

CHEAP

His mummy knows him well. I wonder if he was wearing her pants when he set the table?

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
who is the thicc blonde and a guy who looks like taika waititi from the back?
Someone asked about this earlier and I replied at the time that I thought it was the 100 Stars rep, who has obviously gained some weight.
be7530d6-6384-4f71-8e46-468fc70dae57_text.gif

No, it's Quin Woodward Pu, Tess Hoffman's friend.
👇 Her IG bio...
Born to entertain 🤹🏽‍♀️ Usually cycling, laughing, and/or traveling; in a fur, bikini, or ball gown 🎩 Christian ✝ Matchmaker 💕 Writer 📚 Opera 🎶

1703672243521.png

352204616_979934406530958_3339353130958874158_n.jpg

352428403_135085902921622_1583120575291948882_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BigGreenMeany

Cheapest, fucking nastiest garlands in the shitoo. It looks so fucking naff. Why has not the weed whacker been working on getting proper nice ones. I get it they are leaving on their luxury holiday to see Satan and The Rich Walking Dead.... But if the vlog is your source of income make a fucking effort. Well selling the same stars over and over again they dont need to worry about vlog anymore...

• Heart
  • Sick

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
In my mind I adopted a star to honour the Twank on his journey to coming out and being his authentic gay self. The star also honours those who have faced and conquered shopping addiction.

IMG_5496.png

• Haha
  • Heart

CocktailGirl

View attachment 2648591

The tablecloth (which looks like Walmart flannel bedsheets for children) is like the Gay Twank…

UNATTRACTIVE

MANUFACTURED

OUT OF PLACE

&

CHEAP

His mummy knows him well. I wonder if he was wearing her pants when he set the table?
I can't believe that is a real tablecloth. I think it is just a piece of random cloth. The design is upside down for the person seated at one end of the table, the right side up for the person at the other end of the table, and sideways on for everyone else. I think it is curtain material for a child's room.

Anyway, to all of those who celebrate and all of those who don't or can't, I hope you all have a peaceful few days one way or the other 💖💖💖

santa.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Typical dinner at the shitoo.....
  • Oncle Stephen drinking
  • Tante Chantal eating
  • Amuary & Natti making out
  • Potty making bread (and dreaming of a proper BBQ - just like he dreams of a photography studio at the HMN - never going to happen Michael T.)
  • Dana flogging her awful cooking (Fanny's just happy that she doesn't have to cook a meal)
  • Fanny keeps everyone waiting until 10:00 pm - no wonder they're all pissed up. Dana couldn't hold a bowl of soup without spilling it and they were lighting flamethrowers to cook the dessert. It must have been close to midnight and they hadn't stopped drinking for days so understandable they were all drunk.
  • Best part of the meal - NO SNORTY!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
What a bunch of loons these jackasses are! And how are they having a live chat when the wifi was out postponing her previous daily?!? They can’t even be fussed to pretend NoGooder is in the USA any longer! By all things unholy, strike down that mouldering pile of filth with them all still in it!

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Any Tattlers like cherries and chocolate ?
Just munching on Co op black forest mince pie :- brandy and ruby port mincemeat, mormorello cherry conserve, kirsch frosting,
Belgian chocolate snow. DELICIOUS washed down with a freshly ground / brewed coffee

• Heart
  • Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Don’t worry. Fanny’s quivering fake excitement voice announcing Phillip saves Christmas by decorating all night again was a pre planned storyline. Tante ton ton got her sleep.
---
[

Snorts’ safeword is porcelain or wedgewood. Fanny’s safe word is Mummy.
---
This wasn’t their usual fake Christmas with loads of presents and stockings stuffed and overflowing with grift grab crap.
---
Snorts, what a dream man, he can set tables AND decorate Christmas trees AND…………?
---
Fanny ambushes MarIA on a phone call and has her reluctantly agree to come to the Dump for Christmas next year.
Snorts disappears for anything other than setting the table. Literally the easiest job

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MsPitstop

VIP Member
It's going to be a soggy Christmas Day in parts of Australia.
I can not remember having such a wet Christmas.
We are in Castlemaine at the moment and have had severe thunderstorms since mid afternoon.

Reporting in from Auckland, we've had rain all late afternoon. I came home from Christmas Eve dinner at my daughter's home to find a leak in my apartment roof and my kitchen floor covered in water! Hey Santa, don't slip on the floor, I've tried to dry it.

A hari Kirihimete. That's Merry Christmas in Maori, our indigenous language that our new right-wing Government is intent on catapulting back 50 years (*it's Christmas Eve Ms Pitstop, focus. Focus on hoping 2024 brings the downfall of the Gruesome twosome*).

I am wishing all of you Tattlers a peaceful 25th December. And a special shout out to @Marquis de Potpourri for being home with his family, especially for Tattler Baby's first Christmas.

❤

• Heart

Ladeda1957

I haven’t seen Selmar for ages, so I thought I’d look up his YouTube. And he’s living his best life at present. Staying at Chateau Les Villette and compared to that dump that he previously lived at Lalande omg this is paradise. He looks so well and the Christmas decorations say no more.

Attachments

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

FUCK OFF FANNY. LIFE CUT SHORT- MM AND IAN. LOVE-THE MONEY. LAUGHTER -HOW GULLIBLE ARE YOUR PATREON'S YES YOU'RE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WITH YOUR ILL GOTTEN GAINS

• Heart
  • Sick