Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleyn sister

oh pooor Sharlatan, she HAS TO open the rest of the money begging ceiling on the website
she is basically forced to as they are nearly sold out, how generous of her

who was the one who said that we shall wait for advent for ebegging to be in full force, my ⭐ goes to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Commander Onkel to Enterprise: Scanners indicate no intelligent life forms in my area. I’ll proceed by taking samples of some sort of organic material, put onto plates on a wooden derelict table. Seems to be some kind of an ancient sacrificial site, left in a hurry before the whole structure collapsed.
Hold on a second, my tricorder picked up weak life signs from an animal. Just a few inches high, covered in fur and a bushy tail. It sounds like it is saying something.. Dhhling Dhhhling..
I’ll stun it with my long gun and take it with me on board, it seems non aggressive.

IMG_1610.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked but I reluctantly have to admit that Fannygrift is a genius. Feeling the threat that even her most loyal followers might, at some point, begin to balk at the amount of stuff she is sent through her charity channel, she has found a way, by dropping it, to keep getting the gifts, not have to show them on the vlog, not have to seem grateful, not have to explain them and not have to thank anyone. She no longer has to sit down for a tedious two hours a week to raise money for "charity" - not that there is any account of it going there really. Now, by raising money through her star project, the gifters believe they are giving to a good cause...she has become the charity - the recipient of the lot - no questions asked. I cannot believe people don't see through it but it seems like she will raise all the money for the chapel through these donations - even though she said she had already put aside most of the money for it. I think the idea now is, that she will fundraise for chateau work and keep all the income from Patron for herself. The next fundraiser - sponsor a something for the lake will be the next biggie.

• Angry
  • Sick

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
I still think it is suspicious that not a single Balsam tree was hauled down from the attic for this year’s celebrations. I still think it is likely they tossed the expensive trees after last Christmas instead of breaking them down and storing them properly OR they crammed them somewhere and cannot remember where they stuffed the trees or cannot be arsed to look for them OR Amaury lit up a joint, opened a beer, put on his headphones with his favorite Marilyn Manson songs, and had a bonfire burning the trees and decorations while Fanny and son were away on yet another vacation.

For a couple who believes they define Christmas celebrations, the gruesome twosome Christmas elves did a piss poor job decorating the Charlie Brown Christmas tree outside of the crispy chateau ( complete with a cardboard star and dismal brown ornaments). I do appreciate the fact that Nick cut down a tree that would have to be removed anyways on the property.
Or they can’t get to the trees and the thousands of ornaments they already have… Could Narnia be off limits because of the accident or structural problems???
I can’t stand watching the blogs - When was the last time they visited Narnia?

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_5846.jpeg

The Con is so high on Stars that she has started planning her fundraiser for the Lake - Adopt a Spoon of Water. There will be 3 levels:

1. Teaspoon - 100 Euros - 1 million available
2. Tablespoon - 500 Euros - 500 000 available
3. Ladle - 1000 Euros - 10 000 available

• Haha
  • Sick

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
who is the thicc blonde and a guy who looks like taika waititi from the back?
The whore house has arrived at the dump.
Have you ever seen such a weird bunch of misfits

Fanny made a big deal of her cooking yesterday but her terrine was not required and her artichoke dip nearly caught the house on fire. She definitely has a screw loose.
Does she not realise buy showing the other church that was not able to afford the repainting and was the church for a whole commune. She is just playing dolls house with hers.
I h hope all the daft donators demand that as the people have paid for the renovations they can request to pray in the chapel and remember their loved ones at any time of the year for the rest/of their lives. Also that the local community can worship their on a regular basis.
It is outrageous that Fanny thinks this scam is vaguely acceptable just fo r her to sing away in a manger very badly and put yet another crib with three new pieces when she has at least five other complete sets.
Scammer and criminal Stephanie Jarvis.
Happy Christmas.

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
I found this special Christmas-edition sacrilege of the chapel to be one of the most offensive. My Tartuffery Meter is about to break.

Particularly sickening was Marie Wiik serving up her shit-on-a-stick. I hope Uncle Fester brought enough champagne for everyone to wash it down. Or did he and Tante Two Ton just guzzle it themselves? They're all taking the piss. The motley crew was only too happy to escape momentarily to some other space at the HMN, rather than say cooped-up and on top of each other in the biohazard kitchen or the Chinoisserie room from hell.

turdface.JPG

co-defendants.JPG

I'm sure that Sebastian and the Blanchon restoration firm of Limoges appreciate Fanny (1) moving their sign out of the way on their cramped job site so she can play with a creche on the altar and (2) dilly-dallying about their tools, materials, and scaffolding.

But the real kicker is Stephanie Jarvis' continual gloating over her international fraud of scamming €200,000 from sad, lonely, vulnerable viewers of a YouTube channel to support her most unholy of intentions. She's just counting the days until she jets off for another luxury vacation in South Africa and then on to a lovers' getaway in the Seychelles with galpal Hanni.

Stephanie Jarvis IS the whore of Babylon.

Whore of Babylon.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

T Rex

VIP Member
A LaLande Christmas would not be a Christmas without Fanny putting her baps on display (with the chicken cutlets and a good push-up bra.) Merry Christmas, you horrid lot of 15! May your Miller Lite run free, your turkey be moist, and you have plenty of bog roll on hand! Here's to hopes of a good 2024, where the tax man cometh and puts her arse in jail!

• Heart
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The continuously grifting Pottie wants a newly built bbq system at the Dump. Amaury agrees. The next grift has begun. Click below.

Fanny also needs to stop screeching. It’s a wonderful day to be alive, like she did in the above video, in light of the accident at the Dump 2 months ago where serious injuries suffered by a contractor led to his death. still no information about the other contractor allegedly injured during the accident. She is such a tone deaf asshole.
Everytime she says that phrase I want to punch her in the face, disrespectful bitch.

Fanny, Snorts and that tit Potts have zero perception on life. They've never had to be responsible for anyone or anything in their lives as they've been coddled by everyone around them. Baghead is a weak man and literally couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper one.

No idea on empathy, manners, etiquette, money, cost of things christ even what fucking time of the day it is because it's always been served to them on a plate.

Look at it this way Billy P has been to the UK dismanteled that church organ, brought it back to France ad said his brother will play it for Christmas Day. Reassembled it and delivered his promise ON TIME.

She can't even be arsed to post the already filmed 'final' gift grab, no far too busy sitting there with fucking boyfriend (emphasis on the word boy) Fagin counting her profits while the other two lazy wanker co owners just await their cut.

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
dinner for 1 at chez moi Sea Bass Fillets cooked in a parchment parcel with potatoes, onions, peppers, and awaiting to be cooked from frozen, no messing about. Christmas pudding with Brandy sauce now that's what I call a Christmas. I have invites from family members but prefer to do my own thing, when and if I want. My cats will enjoy the box their presents come in ! Parrrffffecccctttt. Rose Lemonade is my tipple of choice. Chocolates, sweets, clementines and dates (Nile fruits!).
---
How much now $$$$$ ? 11.30 pm

Sold so many stars they are being painted onto front AND back of grand salon panelling and in the downstairs loo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Abuela

Chatty Member
I just watched Uncle Stephen drip blood on the cutting board and they left the soiled board on the table and continued on adding more germs to the already contaminated table top. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Wow

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
The friendship with Michael Petherick is done and dusted. I feel she and shithead were the catalyst to his going doodle ...
She owes Michael a great deal. He introduced her to YT and suggested she make vlogs. He probably also taught her how to film and edit. I very much doubt that she has ever thanked him for that and just look at what she gained from it.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
It's the morning of the 24th where I am.
Happy Holidays, whatever y'all are celebrating, or not celebrating.

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member

You have to understand, at this stage I can not longer listen to her voice, hear her laughs or see her face, she disgust me so much and it is nearly difficult to explain so much disgust… and don‘t get me started on that repulsive supposedly male creature she’s been carrying around in the last years, that pair gives me nightmares.
I get you @Thebirdandthefrog Since the death of Christophe the ramoneur I cannot abide to see her or hear her. Or anyone else in her starry firmament. She is so repulsive. Her greed knows no bounds. It is making her more and more ugly by the minute. There is nothing attractive about her or around her. She is just vile.

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Happy winter solstice festival, haydurs. Thinking of you all snug in your beds listening for the approach of Santa. You've all been so naughty this year I know he will bring you something good.

Shortest Day

Susan Cooper

So the Shortest Day came and the year died
And everywhere down the centuries of the snow‐white world
Came people singing, dancing,
To drive the dark away.
They lighted candles in the winter trees;
They hung their homes with evergreen;
They burned beseeching fires all night long
To keep the year alive.
And when the new year's sunshine blazed awake
They shouted, reveling.
Through all the frosty ages you can hear them
Echoing behind us ‐ listen!
All the long echoes, sing the same delight,
This Shortest Day,
As promise wakens in the sleeping land:
They carol, feast, give thanks,
And dearly love their friends,
And hope for peace.
And so do we, here, now,
This year and every year.
Welcome Yule!
What a lovely poem! 🥰

Yule (Yalda) is the second biggest celebration of the year for my people and this year it happened on Thursday Dec 21st in North America.

We gathered with friends and family, drank wine and read poetry, ate seasonal fruits and roasted nuts (a bit too much of it 😅), and of course, lots of pomegranate in any form imaginable!

Happy Yalda and season’s blessings to you all ♥

• Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I should be cleaning for tomorrow, instead of which I have been making paper decorations!
I can't believe I've procrastinated the cleaning till today... I see I'm not alone 😅 However the 2011 Ritalin I popped appears to still have potency so I'll be busy for the next 4 hours.... Merry Christmas everyone... (We never hear that these days but they can't stop me) ;)
🎄🎅🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
  • Haha