Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocktailGirl

Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been questioning Fanny’s holiday decorations, or lack thereof. We know last year she decorated and filmed her Christmas content in early fall. That’s why she had to have all those artificial trees. Most, if not all, bought from Balsam Hill. Granted they are beautiful trees, coming pre-lit with high quality storage bags/containers, they are wildly expensive even on sale. Since Fanny would’ve had to order them in summer the trees would have been full, or close to full, price. I don’t remember if we ever discussed cost specifics beyond the Lying LaLander claiming they were gifted, so I looked at the BH website this morning. Each of her trees would’ve averaged $3100 USD. Not including what was probably very costly shipping!
You are right about those trees, they are expensive. But, as you say, they are also good quality and are designed to last for more than just one Xmas, so why didn't she just haul a few down from the attic, plug them in and brighten up the place, instead of the pathetic vlog filler about the real tree that wasn't high enough or the right shape? All people want to see is twinkly lights, colourful baubles and a bit of sparkle. Just make the place look like Xmas, it doesn't have to be too fancy or complicated.

Also, if she knew she was only going to decorate a couple of trees this year then why was PhiPhi sent out to buy loads more new decorations? I am beginning to agree with the suggestion made on here that there has been an unexpected huge change of plans this year, starting with the accident which scuppered the TV filming, and culminating in a drastic drop in enthusiasm from everyone regarding filming or even visiting the dump. It is such a half-hearted effort on her part so far that I really think she would have gathered more support if she had just fessed up and cancelled her dailies altogether in the run up to Xmas. Also, launching this outrageous star campaign at this particular time was imo just downright disgusting. Just when I think she can't go any lower, there she goes, sliding on down with a glass of champagne in her hand.

ps. Hi @Jules100, hope you don't mind me adding a couple of (sponsored) stars to your avatar artwork. Hope it doesn't infringe on copyright. xx I'm just waiting now for my Tattle santa hat and then I'll be all set.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
It's a chilly, overcast, rainy Christmas Eve and hot chocolate (with Bailey's) is definitely on the menu. Wherever you & your loved ones are this holiday season, sending wishes of good cheer.

1703450950077.png

"We could barely sleep that snowy winter’s night. Mummy served us hot chocolate before we finally went to bed. Our innocent joyful heartstrings sailed to the moon with delight. I recall dreaming of sleigh bells, in my soft, flannel nightgown of festive red."

• Heart
🙋‍♀️ So this is me putting my hand up to not giving a fuck anymore. Bravo Wanda for spelling it out. In public places my thoughts no longer stay on the inside! I speak them out quite vocally. This morning in the supermarket some young flibberty-gibbet pushed past me to get through the doors first. In my normal voice I said - ooh pushy, so fucking rude. She actually turned round and apologised. Later, at another supermarket (I was on a veritable supermarket roll this morning) an arsehole rolled his window down and called me a connasse for slowly driving in the car park. I looked directly at him and said - fuck off big man. He looked suitably shocked and chastised. Bollocks to goodwill to all men (and women) when they piss me off.

So lovely, shiny, new thread in time for Christmas. Thank you as always @ComtesseRose for all your stirling work. Bravo @graciemckitten @Fleur du mal and @Boleyn sister for title and nom.

This fucking star scam has got to be up there with selling London Bridge! And hopefully it will be Despicable fanny's undoing. There are so many dissenting voices on her flogs now (and it's not just the 15 hags, trolls and haters) it has to snowball soon. Let's hope for a Christmas miracle.
Congratulations on the demise of your filters and felicitations on the embracing of your new, no holds barred, tell it like it is self! It’s very liberating. Though not in the same way as FRK and Fanny’s eschewing of undergarments.😝

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate the holiday. May all your wishes come true!

1703473628766.png

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
[The red silk pajamas with 22 mm gold piping, worn by Stephanie during her Christmas video were made by her sponsor Lily silk and retail for $279.00 before tax and shipping. They just went on sale. Fanny was lying as usual. The reason she was the only person wearing pajamas was either because they were an expensive freebie or an expensive purchase she wanted to wear on camera.She didn’t scknowledge that the 22mm gold piped silk pajamas were made by or purchased from a sponsor. She looks so out of place and properly, dressed wearing the red silk pajamas, but Fanny always has to brag or show up when she gets new designer clothing.

Click to see pajamas.

She is wearing the $ 279.00 silk pajamas in the claret color,

Watch and see if she starts wearing any more items made from silk. If so, she probably grifted them from the lilysilk sponsor,

• Angry
  • Sick
I really admire pilots and I guess there was a lot of cross wind that day. Can you imagine your confidence on getting that huge plane down when you have tried 2 times and on to your third! I would be so in a panic by then!
I also like to watch the big supermarket trucks backing into the small holding bays ....... I am crap at backing up in my car and when I see them just do a "bing , bang , boom" and that big old truck is sitting just in the right place while the driving is going backwards - hell, who needs to go to the movies !:love::love::love:

ComtesseRose ...... thank you once again 💋 for the new thread.
Oh Pekey, you have no idea. But I could teach you how to back that baby up just as easily as they do. Probably have some spare black leathers you can borrow to show the other drivers just what a bad bitch you are!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
There are two Patreon videos tonight. One was their whole meal planning session. The other was her announcing $200K for the stars total. 🙄. She also walked through their party. I can’t upload the videos but here are some screen shots of some interesting party quests. She says she will have a video later tonight on the regular channel.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Up the" Bitch slut from Hell " goes in a dress to check out her $chapel !!!
It was sickening when they all had to go up and look ...... I was hoping the chapel guy would brick the lot in and then go home for his holidays!

Potts Mother had to go into the store room with all the goods FRK bought ..... I wonder why? Creepy much?
FRK bought Fanny sushi and Fanny opened it after having Ratso chewing on her fingers - Yik . Bet she did not wash her hands.
On the subject of FRK ..... what a suck up artist she is being to Fanny .... playing with Ratso and all her baby talk to Fanny....... OK FRK - what the hell do you want???
Oh...... and why didn't old Natti go up into the Chapel roof too????
Plus ..... I am on a roll ....... why don't you make your own bloody pudding ???? Tons of people do !
What was all that with yogurt and Squirrel ??? Why eat the darn stuff if you are "allergic" ??????
I have to stop .... my blood pressure ! :mad:
If it’ll help lower your pressure Pekey I can send you my favorite tv shirt from my biker days. It says “If you can read this, the bitch fell off.”

• Haha
  • Heart
There are two Patreon videos tonight. One was their whole meal planning session. The other was her announcing $200K for the stars total. 🙄. She also walked through their party. I can’t upload the videos but here are some screen shots of some interesting party quests. She says she will have a video later tonight on the regular channel.
Philip at the piano, what a way to ruin Christmas!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
That I do not know. I am just jealous as I have worked two jobs most of my life and also took care of the house and yard. I need me a sugar Daddy, but I like living with dogs better
---

I thought it was said that those plates were meant to be decorative, maybe on a plate stand or hung on the wall. Yet they decided to eat off of them.
One does not eat off of collectors wall or cabinet plates. It’s like putting your ice cream in an art glass bowl. They are dipshits.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been busy with crocheted snow boarder hats. Now if only we had snow and not rain. Has been raining for days, going to be a muddy Christmas this year. How ever you do or do not celebrate, I wish you all peace and happiness.

Attachments

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
i mean such a worthy cause to donate to this hero who saved Christmas isnt he !! meanwhile others on Christmas day.....
worthly causes.jpg
worthly causesx2.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @graciemckitten for the super title. And, congratulations to @Soloand Osokosi and all top posters.

In the last thread @graciemckitten and others have continued to suggest additional star-grifts.

falling stars.jpeg

Let's not forget Twinkle Boi himself, Michael Petherick -- the true originator of the Chateau Diaries YouTube channel. He may have inadvertently inspired the chapel star scheme long ago.

twinkle boi.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart