Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagpieSassyPants

Thanks, @ComtesseRose !

I agree with all, things are very, very off this Christmas. Or maybe we are finally seeing what it is really like - slightly sad, really.

Whelp, just got notified grocery pick up is ready, covid and flu are rampant in my area, so back to pick up only. Christmas prep starts today after throwing a 16th bday party Wednesday night. (Percy Jackson themed....the blue chocolate chip cookies, while delicious, looked like geodes!) Off to get the groceries, still tired!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Critical posts are popping up everywhere..followers are banned and blocked for asking questions about the heating, truffles, accidents and missing friends. It seems true that some of her friends have distanced themselves since the latest accident and star scam. Her arrogance will be her downfall- pride before fall, Fanny! Time will tell.
I think Fanny and Co have also seen the writing on the wall… and the star scam is their attempt to squeeze the last bit of money out of the same group of followers. She and her channel will never grow organically, all she has left are her scams and her dumbass cult of core followers.

They deserve everything that’s is done to them. One may say Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I guess I’m a gullible clown who will dance to your every tune 🤡

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
I don’t know what she could possibly be doing working on the “stars campaign”. She’s utterly useless. I’ve noticed she always takes the credit for everyone else’s work. She’s so full of shit.
She blamed the chapel stars for doing a lot less decorating than in previous advent vlogs all lalanders working continually on the star campaign. She is just full of bull. Those trees/ Dec's should have been up since early December there are enough people at the dump. They are all bone idle, clueless
and not capable of organising anything or having a plan of attack regarding anything and everything they do. The rest of the world go to work full time, raise a family and decorate their homes in time for Christmas without loads of hangers on filling their kitchen drinking and eating.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Soloand Osokosi

Yep. She is trying to panic people into thinking the grifted star program would run out of stars. The con artists still have not corrected all of the lies on the grift a star page. She and her 2 former boyfriends/ owners of the Dump are morally corrupt scammers.
I just wish upon a star that they will be exposed for being the scammers they are sooner rather than later.

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
she doesn't need a tour, every room, every window sill, table, under the chairs, the tiniest nook in that house is full of dirty plates and other sh*t from emaus, auctions and grabeau.
Ma Potts should stay / sleep at local Emmaus it would be warmer and cleaner, with spare clothes, blankets and beds to chose from and be surrouned by less crockery / piles of plates.

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
greatpariscars
4 minutes ago
How is the dead man's family?

Shitty Fanny replies:
@carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
As he was a consultant of the Heating Company, not a person who vlogs, the family will want their privacy.

@Jennifer62389
18 minutes ago
Why do you wear dresses when climbing ladders Stephanie?

gloriagavaneli9862
21 minutes ago
My daughter Irene bought a star in memory of my husband. I was so happy when she told me I cried tears of happiness

predatornz.5493
30 minutes ago
We brought a Star for the memory of our beautiful British bulldog Patch which passed away yesterday

THE GRIFTING CONTINUES……
@StellaElan
53 minutes ago
Stephanie, if you had an Christmas ornament made of the chapel (much like Dan’s fundraiser) I would certainly purchase a few!

………

@smolpuppyolove1051
8 minutes ago
Especially if Michael took pictures of each of the stained glass windows, perhaps looked into a type of perspex or glass printed hanging decoration!

@smolpuppyolove1051
1 minute ago
Even Michael could take photos of the beautiful parts and make Christmas cards, and calendars to fund the underfloor heating
---
@Mariuslovesmia
5 minutes ago
I think people are finally cottoning on that Stephanie is a conwoman. Stealing from the gullible to fill her pockets with gold.

@ramonapansegrau2217
1 minute ago
You are rude, and that is an awful thing to say

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Look how happy Ruthywriter is with her thinly veiled portrayal of former bestie Fanny and the Dump In The Escape.
---
---
From United Kingdom
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.jpg
Mr S Cheshire

3.0 out of 5 stars This is about Stephanie Jarvis who features on Chateau Diaries and Channel 4 Chateau DIY4
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 December 2023

Ruth seems to have nailed the shenanigans at Chateau de Lalande. Good observation Ruth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Aunt Chantal, you don’t find big lots of used porcelain plates and place settings because you:
  • don’t visit Emaus every day (dropping of cadeaux crap you don't want),
  • aren’t on speed dial with every charity and antique shop within a 1 hour radius of the shitoo,
  • don’t have accounts with all the auction houses across Europe & England
  • don’t spend all your free time scouring online auction sites and facebook marketplace
---
Ref the cake… she shows the making of it every then it’s never seen again. She clearly has no idea how to make one.
I was surprised they served chicken for dinner just 2 nights before Christmas turkey dinner. I would definitely have a bit more imagination and rotation in my dinner menu. I liked how Natti plunked herself on Ratso's pee chaise and didn't participate at all in any food prep, while Judy just looked fozen and in shock observing the unhygienic food preparation and praying she won't get food poisoning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
i'm not well. i caught something, i have pretty hight fewer, skin is hurting, legs are hurting. mom left me a lunch on stairs. but i managed to put up some sort of tree. looks better than dan's. there are more decorations and lights.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Bogue de Juin

Thank you @ComtesseRose!

The OTT Xmas decorating of Ollie's painting was hilarious. At this point, they could throw some garland on a toilet and her gullible, pathetic patrons would swoon over it. Steph knows she has these people hook, line and sinker and unfortunately she will continue to exploit them for her own greedy purposes.

• Sick
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
In light of Dana’s reappearance in tonight’s video ( and the previous unflattering video angles passive aggressive Fanny retains in recent videos making bestie Dana appear “ visibly bloated” , let’s revisit Clara’s April 2, 2022 reply to a post concerning Dana:

You couldn't be further from the truth. Stephanie Jarvis loathes Dana with everything she has in her, though admittedly that's not too much. Dana is an inconvenience she keeps around because she knows a lot of locals, helps out when needed andis one of the few people that have been around for a while but does not see through the smoke and mirrors because she's so blinded by the light it shines on her "perfect" self.

What do you think?
---

Snorts looks like he is sullenly and dutifully playing at a school Christmas recital for his slightly sloshed parents. Where was Baby has a Fabulous Life? Did the Shittoo celebrations not rate as fabulous enough for creepy baby doll or does nippy Ratso think Baby is his new placement for the toy pig he has likely already destroyed? OR was Netflix watching Marie tasked with guarding/babysitting Baby in her room to safeguard Baby from Ratso or other drunk, inappropriately handsy guests?
FYI: Î like Dana. She seems like a kind person. Her son seems nice, She is kind to Annalise, kids no. 1 and 2, Nick the tree guy, and other people sucked into the Dump orbit, etc. I am just posting what it was said transactional Fanny allegedly thinks about Dana, her actions towards Dana, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
Look how happy Ruthywriter is with her thinly veiled portrayal of former bestie Fanny and the Dump In The Escape.
---
---
[/URL][/URL]
From United Kingdom
View attachment 2646431
Mr S Cheshire
3.0 out of 5 stars This is about Stephanie Jarvis who features on Chateau Diaries and Channel 4 Chateau DIY4
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 December 2023

Ruth seems to have nailed the shenanigans at Chateau de Lalande. Good observation Ruth
I watched her interview on YouTube. She came a cross well. Pretty, bright and classy. She must be the same age as Fanny but looks 10 years younger. You can see why Potts jumped ship.

In her interview, the guy interviewer said it would make a great Netflix series. Can you imagine how jealous Fanny would be if Ruthy got fame and fortune buy observing Fanny's grifting thievery

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
@user-wj8tk1co8p
59 seconds ago
Why is the moon which you show above the chateau, a full moon, when currently it is in the waxing gibbous phase? Furthermore, why would you gather your family and friends in the chapel, a potentially dangerous construction site? Haven't you learnt from the recent death of a contractor on your property?

I'll probably be deleted and blocked but hey ho, my Christmas gift to the dump.
---
Merry Christmas John, your present is Sir Snortsalot. Please take him home with you ASAP!
And he came gift wrapped in that dreadful suit.

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Is it only me that finds Tante Two Tonnes (great name by the way) and the uncle revolting? All I ever see them doing is drinking at all times of the day.
Everyone in that place is shown drinking alcohol 24/7, so it never really hits me in the face like that. What I do mind? Uncle's constant, flip, dad jokes. The guy has no coherent thought behind the bad one-liner (probably thanks to what appears to be constant alcohol). Nati has an up close and personal look at her later years just by watching this guy - couldn't happen to a better woman, right?

And I really abhor the constant fawning all over each other between the aunt, uncle, Stephanie and Philip. It grates on my nerves more and more each vlog.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
The Gay Twank spent the Christmas dinner budget on an eBay auction of plates. So… tomorrow the Chatelaine de Monetization will be launching the Adopt a Brussel Sprout campaign. The proceeds will pay for dinner, January’s vacation and a few new frocks. You can adopt a sprout for 100 Euros. There are 3000 sprouts available.

IMG_5753.png

• Haha