The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="JackSpratt, post: 17809120, member: 230) I can see The Pethericks surpassing her. They're actually doing something and doing it bloody well. They make her really look like the vapid old has-been she is.
Dan's a dick but he's a achieved more in his short time than she has.
[/QUOTE]
I think all of the other chateaux owners, however annoying some of them may be, have all worked hard and achieved far, far more in a very short time than Fanny has in nearly 20 years, and the vast majority of them started off and continued with far less money than she had, and now has. This includes sophisticated people with elegant taste, and those with more dubious taste like Ash and Terry who are not afraid of hard work and who also mix with the local community. They should all be proud of what they have achieved. What's more is that they haven't had a large entourage of staff and volunteers working for them, nor are they travelling all over the world and spending like there is no tomorrow. Those who vlog also manage to produce interesting and well-edited content regularly. There is no comparison between them and the lazy, unskilled, lying spendthrift!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Permasmug thinks of herself as a real catch.
I guess she wasnt interested in porcelain fondler Snorts, the resident Dump sex pest and failed lactose intolerant lothario.
Baby Viv would need to put a bag over her head to have anyone find her remotely attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess for guest #10 is the famous author Ruth. Vlog filmed before the book tour which revealed her source of inspiration. See, those timeline snafus catch up with liars and women who moon their ex boyfriend whilst climbing scaffolding! Joyeux Noel everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agree. That room is one of the ugliest rooms in the dump… that Asian restaurant/brothel wall paper, the nailed on the wall lost & unmatched curtain in the corner, the monstrous painting on the wall, the ridiculous Christmas decor over it, the ugly patterns on the sofa and pillows, that monstrosity on top of the piano and of course, the scariest and ugliest pieces among it all, that creature standing in the center of the picture holding a poor innocent dog on his arms…

View attachment 2646554
I hate Snorts simpering try to be cute look I want to slap him round the face with heated up drawing pins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
somebody said there will be 10 people for christmas in the shatow? i mamanged to count only 9 - tontons, amaury and naty, shatlaine and smelly dutch boy, marie, potts and his mummy ... who else? gerry? dan?
I don’t think Dan. He and his beard bear friends will celebrate christmas in Kat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
you think she's invited after that book? shatlaine is perhaps on some sort of spectrum, but she's not intelectualy deprived.
Well, they can't get chief washer upper Dave in on Christmas Day and someone needs to get dishpan hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The end of SJ's vlog (the tea section) they are all in different clothes. Definitely not the same day. The day after or the day before.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has someone ever checked to see if Fanny has an “Only Fans” account? You never know.
I'll let y'all sleuth that one.
I personally have no wish to see her half eaten cherry clafoutis, nor do I have a wish to never eat sushi again...
Stephanie Chickenface.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
i'm not well. i caught something, i have pretty hight fewer, skin is hurting, legs are hurting. mom left me a lunch on stairs. but i managed to put up some sort of tree. looks better than dan's. there are more decorations and lights.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The friendship with Michael Petherick is done and dusted. I feel she and shithead were the catalyst to his going doodle ...
She owes Michael a great deal. He introduced her to YT and suggested she make vlogs. He probably also taught her how to film and edit. I very much doubt that she has ever thanked him for that and just look at what she gained from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That would never work, because someone would have to actually work to make that happen.
She could have made a legitimate fortune off of merch - tea towels, tshirts, ornaments, calendars, and assorted bric a brac.
I bet at one point in time, before the scales fell from our eyes, many of us would have bought a bit of CdLL merch. Of course we would be kicking ourselves now, but back then we may have done it.
But it could be SO EASY. Design it, send it to a drop shipper, they print on demand and handle all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.