The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No This is definitely a later trip than the one where John buys half of Paris and stuffs it in his car. This is the trip that they justified by saying they were meeting smugtwat’s mum because it was her birthday but surprisingly we never saw them. Turns out John was there again, smugtwat is really working at this relationship.
Sorry don’t usually quote myself but just had a thought. Didn’t they say they had left Ratso at the shittoo when it was Dutch mummy’s birthday so this is their 3rd trip to Paris that they have taken in the last few weeks. (That’s if they really did do the Versailles tour this year and it was not old footage as I suspected it was at the time). Gosh this constant time warp gets very confusing for someone with a little brain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the vlogs I watched this past week had Fanny and Marie at the aga stirring a noodle type soup, they were saying how good it was and whose recipe it was. I've just gone back to find it and it's nowhere. Either it's been edited out or I've lost the plot. Did anyone else see it? and can you tell me which episodevit was in.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Stephanie has gifted them a piano. 🤮
Not just any piano, one that has deep emotional connections to dear daddy Derek.
They are going to use it for musical events.
Dear God, will we have Shrek tinkling the ivories accompanied by Sarah on vocals, and possibly Fanny on bloody vlogs now, shrieking away, and thinking they’re wonderful, trained opera singers?????
Fanny should take heed to this attachment 🍷🍷🍷🍷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm pages behind but while it's in my head.

Last nights vlog
Nice to see Snorts preparing himself for the excess of Christmas dinner by giving himself a cleanse, eating the huge bowl of yoghurt knowing the after effects 💩💩💩💩💩

Fanny as ever suitably dressed for crawling around in a Chapel roofspace.

The strategic placing of the Sanitol cleaning spray on the kitchen table, shows they read here.

The South African Gurner showing just what a tit he is, brings his baked masterpiece to the table just as everyone has finished eating.

AUMARY TELL CUZ TO PISS OFF OUT OF YOUR FACE!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
somebody said there will be 10 people for christmas in the shatow? i mamanged to count only 9 - tontons, amaury and naty, shatlaine and smelly dutch boy, marie, potts and his mummy ... who else? gerry? dan?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stephanie has gifted them a piano. 🤮
Not just any piano, one that has deep emotional connections to dear daddy Derek.
They are going to use it for musical events.
Well that just begs the question, what does Stephamememe think the Shreks can do for her? And it sure ain’t taking Steve off Sarah’s hands. Though her taste in ostensibly male companionship is highly questionable at best.😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did we know that the renovation of the floor is not included in the 400K or that the floor of the chapel needs to be renovated at all? Someone is already preparing the next begging.

I can answer the question of who will buy a book about the restoration of a historically insignificant chapel that is not open to the public anyway. The same deluded superfans who also adopted one or more stars. How long can you milk the old grannies?

So who is No. 10 for Christmas dinner? Pavlina? Ruthy? Andi? Dan?

Without her star campaign, she would have absolutely no content for her vlogs. What will happen after Christmas? I don't think she'll stick with the "daily" vlogs. Too many travel plans and not enough material to film in advance. Her super fans will surely understand that she needs a longer break after these exhausting weeks... poor Stephanie and crew, all on the verge of burnout.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Why not put up the ultimate Adoption....... we will do it in a Sotheby's Auction form ......... "Adopt Snorts" ---- starting at 99cents. :ROFLMAO:

Off you go ! $$$$$$$$ ********$$$$$$$
Christies Pekey, Christies! They are tastemakers after all!😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The impoverished chatelaine requiring charity to pay for renovations is now gifting pianos. 🤔 😂

IMG_5763.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Chateau Love just posted their Christmas vlog from Paris and no prize for guessing who they met up with for lunch.
Snorty, the little smarmy pig ate 2 desserts - one of the creme brulee, even though he admits he has a dairy allergy - can only hope he got really bad gas and the shits!

I can't watch her anymore, use to enjoy the vlogs. She's a snob, no other word for her.
If the Chateauverse ever did Disney she'd be the Cheshire Cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dear God, will we have Shrek tinkling the ivories accompanied by Sarah on vocals, and possibly Fanny on bloody vlogs now, shrieking away, and thinking they’re wonderful, trained opera singers?????
I imagine it might sound and look like this:

Actually, Archie and Edith are more lovable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet it is grifter 10% Dump owner Sir ChamberPottie. He loves that money, honey! Both posts are about ways for Pottie to make products to sell for the chapel grift.

@smolpuppyolove1051
8 minutes ago
Especially if Michael took pictures of each of the stained glass windows, perhaps looked into a type of perspex or glass printed hanging decoration!

@smolpuppyolove1051
1 minute ago
Even Michael could take photos of the beautiful parts and make Christmas cards, and calendars to fund the underfloor heating
That would never work, because someone would have to actually work to make that happen.
She could have made a legitimate fortune off of merch - tea towels, tshirts, ornaments, calendars, and assorted bric a brac.
I bet at one point in time, before the scales fell from our eyes, many of us would have bought a bit of CdLL merch. Of course we would be kicking ourselves now, but back then we may have done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She blamed the chapel stars for doing a lot less decorating than in previous advent vlogs all lalanders working continually on the star campaign. She is just full of bull. Those trees/ Dec's should have been up since early December there are enough people at the dump. They are all bone idle, clueless
and not capable of organising anything or having a plan of attack regarding anything and everything they do. The rest of the world go to work full time, raise a family and decorate their homes in time for Christmas without loads of hangers on filling their kitchen drinking and eating.
This year they don’t have enough slaves to dismantle the trees in their absence during Jan/Feb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have a look at what arrived for Manor and Maker . . . and from whom.

is this the piano Fanny had stashed in the upstairs hallway outside the crumbling bedrooms? Did Fanny have to move the damn piano before it fell through the floor into the GS. Or is this the piano that was jammed up in the Marquis Suite and Fanny had to remove it to fit her ‘tiny’ real tree in place?

So the piano is on loan. At the rate Fanny’s renovations are taking place it will be the next millennium before this piano is returned to the shitoo.

Regardless which extra, unused piano it is, Fanny clearly had to wait for Cuz to return from vacation so he could lug the damn thing down the stairs and ship it of to the Shrek’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fanny and her brass neck cheek, working hard my arse-they have cobbled together a very mediocre website to scam money off the lonely. Climbing up into the vault with her lace underskirt showing, she is the most ridiculous pathetic needy creature. She is so lazy this advent she has just put out utter crap. The money rolls in but the people have long departed she is a bore and a frightful hostess thus she has ten paid companions for Christmas. Even her cousin can't stand her. Poor old pompous Potts Mum looks like a frozen hedgehog. Even the Chateauverse people don't call anymore because everyone knows she is a con woman and will sully their brand. Only the desperate like Shrek and Permasmile kiss her arse because picking up any followers is crucial if they don't want to just share with their relatives.

What the duck was prancealot wearing he makes me cringe and recoil and the thought of him stuck on the loo pebble dashing just about does me in. I imagine he has a very hairy arse.

Fanny the fake who purports to love Christmas but can't even make a Christmas pudding. She is so tight fisted and bone idle she could make a pud yesterday if she wasn't so sloth like. There is certainly not the easy banter between her and Potts even that seems strained and forced. When the grift ends Fanny will be all alone at Christmas she has burnt her bridges. Even Kat and Dan don't want to come. She doesn't even mention Michale Petherick anymore because that fall out I now believe is complete.
Nah, with those manicured nails and (ahem) flowing luxurious lock will he have a hairy arse.

He's a back, crack and sac man for sure (nightmarish thought).

I want to know why the pug poofs are no longer present. It's gone from being there at every given opportunity to zero!

The friendship with Michael Petherick is done and dusted. I feel she and shithead were the catalyst to his going doodle ally tat.

I can see The Pethericks surpassing her. They're actually doing something and doing it bloody well. They make her really look like the vapid old has-been she is.

Dan's a dick but he's a achieved more in his short time than she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fanny should take heed to this attachment 🍷🍷🍷🍷
Well that picture explains an awful lot of what goes on a CdLL…😜😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, I'm sorry you feel this way. If you had had a mother like mine, who could not cook very well, then you might think differently about it. The smell of it always reminds me of Christmas. :)🎄🎅
I have to admit that I love bread sauce. You can now get fresh, but ready made ones from M & S and Waitrose which are good. Yours sound great. The worst ones are the ones people used to make with the packets of dried ingredients!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So SJ has lent the piano to M&M. We all know that she does nothing unless it is to her benefit. She didn't vlog its departure. She has basically run out of room for stuff in Lalande (Well the semi habitable bits anyway). That piano is only gone (temporarily) to make room for something else. Who still has the Bonhams sale details... should we guess what else she bought. Perhaps the delivery guys at m&m place had already dropped off SJ'S purchases before loading up the piano.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.