The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on Facebook Chateau de Bourneau have posted a gorgeous Christmas arrangement over their fireplace. Big, blousy and beautiful.
I love their over-the-top decorations - exuberance with taste.

Reactions: 18
This is so disgusting!

Just watch - she is going to put everything at the shitoo up for adoption and pocket 50% all of the money!

Adopt a window!
Adopt a chicken!
Adopt a gay boyfriend!
---
When they get to the chapel walls, look out for adopt-a-fleur-de-lis.
We're thinking the same haha - she is going to monetize everything to the maximum after this UGH

Reactions: 41
That’s it…. I give up! As long as the world is full of IDIOTS, fraudsters like Stephanie Jarvis thrive
Also, bitch! Stop spamming my email!!

Reactions: 35
Yes, did you see her adorable black pony too? I am totally in love with that cute baby pony. And he loves to cuddle.
I really enjoyed that video.
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---
12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

Needs making into Lalande version each line
4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
6 Peacocks inbreeding

Reactions: 34
Happy 60th birthday, along with free prescriptions many of the cinema chains offer oap rates or special oap afternoons st half the price of an adult ticket.

Reactions: 19
1 cat starving

Reactions: 30
Has anyone posted this ? From Kathy's Flog in France utube channel.......

Pauline has asked me if I am going to adopt a star! Of course, I have already order 2 x 6 point stars. Have spent several days trying to come up with my own GRIFT (money making scheme) and about to put together the website. Adopt a SNOTTY Tissue. It's gonna be a winner.

Reactions: 36
I have changed my avatar as well to a real star… Star Jones. Appropriate choice. Like Fanny, Star was with a gay man she tried to convince herself was straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'll have to rely on you all to report what's going on in these Paris vlogs of hers. I'm not watching as there's no way I can listen to her horrible over-pronunciation of French, which is sure to be front and center.

Reactions: 23
Hey chatelaine, how about matching the $100K and donating the same amount to cancer research?

Reactions: 26
If Stephanie didn’t have so many filthy clothes crammed into her cupboards, she could get a handle on the moths eating her almost brand new cashmere dress. Those closets are teeming with larvae. Disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.