The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ceejaymueller5664
7 minutes ago
Please put a sweater on that dog in the house you're cold he's cold

catherinewhite8819
20 minutes ago
What is really annoying me is why do you not have heating?? You have spent a fortune on the new system, could you explain to us the reason it isn’t working please?

carolelee9238
30 minutes ago
Just wondering when does the new heating system kick in

BarbaraatQueensAvenueTarot
1 hour ago
Do you still not have heating?
r.h.4567
51 minutes ago
Will you ever get electricity ran to the chandelier in the dining room?

debbievivian6315
1 hour ago
My request is for someone to paint the kitchen pantry cupboard. I know you will be doing the kitchen later but please

please please someone just give the cupboard doors a fresh coat of paint . I promise it will make a lot of difference. They just look so dirty.
lindametten4010
2 hours ago
The red wallpaper must go, it does not match the rest of your home.sorry.

costrow3100
2 hours ago
Didn’t they have a new heating system installed a few months ago? Is it broken?
---
user-oy9tp9cb5r
3 hours ago
What happened to the new heating system?
---
0999milky
3 hours ago
I thought the new heating system would heat the chateau is it working yet? Love the new chairs though I never noticed the old ones but as you don’t mind comments about people’s dislikes could please paint the pantry door in the kitchen It just that my eyes always zoom in on it in the background and it needs a freshen up
---
mariahoulihan9483
4 hours ago
I thought the lemon curd filling looked a bit runny.. hope it sets though. fingers crossed
---
user-jg6wd9xv4v
4 hours ago
Now will you replace that awful red Chinese wall paper? It just doesn't go with a French chateau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
1702363697587.png

So, we beg for money for stars. Then we buy new chairs (think of all the stains that velvet will attract) at auction and slip in at the last minute that the Hairball also bought some for HIS study and of course they're not any old chair, perish the thought.

Will we get rid of said unpopular, disliked chairs.........will we duck. More shite for the attic or a damp old barn.

Come on Aumary, you know you want to say it, be brave as you came close in this last vlog. You have a problem with them buying SHITE.

All the screeching.....pathetic. Of course the child had to open it all.

The South African Gurner is cold, shame, get of your lazy arse and do something see he's turned up with more tit too.

She's never seen the child so happy, we've never seen him do so much 'work' but then it is for himself.

Now we've got Gerry and his worn out books of jokes. All nutjobs together in one place.

White Truffles, no less. Cocked up the Lemon meringue again, useless beyond pathetic.

Hope they get the trotts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@candacedandrea5677
4 hours ago
I do not for the life of me understand the depths of greediness that you would actually ask people to buy a star in memory of a loved one. What if you asked people to donate to the cancer society, food bank etc. Shame on you.

hilltopgirl2665
4 hours ago
I liked the other chairs but the new do match the curtains and that is important. My request is PLEASE repaint the grey cupboard in the kitchen. There is a hand mark on it that has worn away the paint and it makes me twitch. Perhaps someone could stencil blue and white on the doors? Great pantry cupboard- just needs that spot...

virginiahello
4 hours ago
WHY no heat? I saw all the work done. What is wrong. I was happy to know you would all be more comfortable. Now it is freezing and Marie is cold. What has happened friends?

@SouthernArtist77
4 hours ago
Michael Potts is pretty.

savannahsmiles67
5 hours ago
Michael’s haircut makes him look like a little boy! I love it!

@mariahoulihan9483
4 hours ago
If you haven't please see Billy Petherick talking abot Scaffolding for their chapel. MUCH CHEAPER with the firm he went with.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
why didnt mini apron send sj to a finishing school ? do parents in the uk send their off spring to oxford or Cambridge instead of or in addition to one ? Honestly I am not perfect and are a daughter of a local cleaner and do believe in being able to better yourself if you can with good education but dont pretend to be something your not ! The way snorty fakes his upper crust British accent and carries on like he graduated from the INSTITUT VILLA PIERREFEU . Those two just grate me the fakeness of being worldly and educated . I teach 5 year old arab boys and girls who are better educated and would breeze past finishing school already they can speak 3 languages but are supper empathic and down to earth who probably wouldnt dream of e begging

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Doesn’t appear Potty really moved to LaLaLand does it?
I believe he is possibly not staying in his dump apartment because of the ongoing investigation, construction of heating system, and lack of heat. He may be staying in one of the bedrooms in the main dump and some of the crap he had in the dining room downstairs was from his recent travels.

Reactions: 26
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!

It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?
We will have a glass of wine with our evening meal but it seems to be any excuse, any time of the day there. I suspect it doesn't stop at the one , hence why the old soak doesn't surface much before midday....hungover and it's starting to take it's tole on her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We will have a glass of wine with our evening meal but it seems to be any excuse, any time of the day there. I suspect it doesn't stop at the one , hence why the old soak doesn't surface much before midday....hungover and it's starting to take it's tole on her appearance.
I think they are all pickled, 40 proof, with the exception of flower child Marie who is abstaining from alcohol and birth control in hopes of having a trap baby with anyone visiting the Dump or whom she meets foraging for crap in the forest, in hopes of finding a long term partner.

Fanny has a full bar set up in her bedroom. Tante ton and Nutty are always lifting a flute of champagne or wine, Amaury has a beer permanently affixed to his hand or near his elbow when the sun goes down or with meals, Phi Phi has his sippy cup of sweet wine, and Fanny drinks everything that isn’t locked away or free ( she really, really LOVES BOTTOMLESS GLASSES OF FREE WINE, ALCOHOL, AND CHAMPAGNE).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah yes, the one thing the people in the comments really demanded: dining chairs! I honestly have no memory of anyone ever complaining about them. 🤷‍♀️

And agreed, cuz doesn't look happy. He seems to ignore the pink camera even more than before. I'd be surprised if he's still at the chateau when the next B&B season starts.

• Heart
Over at Dan's it's spread over two days.
The first shows Dumb and Dumber driving up.
Then the briefest bit of footage possible showing them decorating that sad, sad tree. Very good Dan. They already made mileage out of your chateau, no need to give them extra air time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorty didn't join folks for dinner and kept unwrapping his precious chairs. "Look Mummy, look everyone, see how well I did. Aren't these perfect. Sit down on them. Tell me how much you love these chairs. Didn't I do well? Tell me how well I did!"

No different than the day Snorty brought home all those ugly vases from Emaus. He ignored folks eating lunch, exacted their attention while he unwrapped the vases, showed off his purchases and demanded they immediately acknowledge and congratulate him. Snorty is a narcissistic, insecure, pampered, little spoiled boy.

How can Fanny be attracted to that child, let alone snog him in the back passage? 🤮 Honestly, Snorty was returning from picking up Gerry at the airport, not returning from war. What was that odd show of affection in aid of?

Attach files

Philip had McDonald’s for dinner before he picked up Gerry

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah yes, the one thing the people in the comments really demanded: dining chairs! I honestly have no memory of anyone ever complaining about them. 🤷‍♀️

And agreed, cuz doesn't look happy. He seems to ignore the pink camera even more than before. I'd be surprised if he's still at the chateau when the next B&B season starts.
It is all because Snorts purchased the chairs at auction on October 4, 2023 and they had to figure out a way to swap out chairs and explain the purchase to viewers, hence, the manipulative smoke and mirrors lie about viewer complaints about the old chairs,

Fanny then asked viewers to let her know what else they didn’t like at the Dump so Fanny could change it. She has already shot down the three things people hate at the Dump in today’s video comments:
1. painting the nasty kitchen door
2. getting rid of the Chinese red rum wallpaper
3. getting rid of daddy Derek creepy funhouse wallpaper in the tiny bathroom.

She won’t change any of it ( per Caroline Gooder). It is just a new way for her to buy more crap and put it in the Dump, start more decorating or gardening projects, and then claim she made the purchases or changes at viewers’ requests. It is her newest smoke and mirrors scam along with her “adopt a star, support a greedy grifter” campaign ( adoption of one star = one white truffle for the greedy Dump owners and family to enjoy,)
---
Pretty sure it is already a wig.... or extensions. Either way it's too long , dried out and probably smells
Can’t wait for Ratso to grab it and race around the Dump, dragging the nasty extensions behind him.,Fanny would gladly film Ratso for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What's carolinegooder going on about??? "redone sometime which I don't remember being done"?! Poor thing must be tired.

Bamboo room? TV room? Channel 4?

@helenhelps9619
1 hour ago
I prefer seeing the work being done. I understand that winter is the time for restoration, and summer is the time for dinners and guests.

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
There are projects like the gazebo that were done for Channel 4 TV program that we didn't see. I would love to see what happened to the bamboo room. The TV room was redone at sometime which I don't remember being done.
Caroline is not a native English speaker today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fanny and Miss Chatelaine have severe shopping/online auction addictions ( and serious hoarding issues).

How many statements below apply to the gruesome twosome?

Are You Addicted to Online Auction Houses

Are you addicted to Ebay or online auction houses? Take our online auction addiction test to see if you might need help.
Answer "yes" or "no" to the following statements:
  1. Do you need to bid with increasing amounts of money in order to achieve the desired excitement?
  2. Are you preoccupied with auction houses (thinking about being online when offline, anticipating your next online session)? *********
  3. Have you lied to friends and family members to conceal extent of your online bidding?*********
  4. Do you feel restless or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop online bidding?******
  5. Have you made repeated unsuccessful efforts to control, cut back, or stop online bidding?********
  6. Do you use auction houses as a way of escaping from problems or relieve feelings of helplessness, guilt, anxiety, or depression?
  7. Have you jeopardized or lost a significant relationship, job, or educational or career opportunity because of online bidding?
  8. Have you committed illegal acts such as forgery, fraud, theft, or embezzlement to finance online activities?****************
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you may be addicted to online auction houses. These are signs that you have lost control, lied, or possibly stole money just to support your bidding behavior.

Common warning signs of shopping addiction include:

• Shopping or spending money as a result of negative emotions like anger or sadness
  • Thinking obsessively about money ************
  • Buying certain items to improve low self-esteem**********
  • Feeling a rush or euphoria when spending*********
  • Buying items on credit, rather than with cash
  • Feeling guilty, ashamed, or embarrassed after a spending spree **********
  • Lying about or hiding how much money you spent***************
  • Spending a lot of time juggling accounts or bills to accommodate spending habits
  • Arguing with others about one’s shopping habits***********
Types of Shopping Addiction

Bargain-Hunting
Shopping addicts who are bargain hunters will frequently buy products they don’t need just because they’re on sale. Sometimes it’s less about the act of buying and more about the rush associated with finding the deal. This behavior can be hazardous, as it may seem the person is saving money, but they are ultimately wasting money by amassing items they’ll never use.

Collectors
When it comes to collecting compulsions, there can be a fair amount of overlap with other known issues like hoarding. However, collecting can bleed into a shopping addiction when the desire for every piece of a set or a rare item overrides financial concerns. Often collectors will want to purchase multiple versions of the same thing, whether it be every color, size, or style.

Impulse Buying
Impulsive buying typically occurs as a spur-of-the-moment reaction to seeing something you want in a shop. These instances usually aren’t planned, and the desire to buy the item can come on suddenly.

The fear of missing out or never seeing the item again can often be the driving force behind buying it. Price means nothing to impulsive shoppers; the decision to buy happens instantly, regardless of the financial consequences.

Online Shopping Addiction
With so many online stores, shopping addicts can be tempted to overspend from the privacy of their homes. Between the convenience of just clicking or tapping “Complete Purchase” and the saturation of ad-targeting across social media platforms, online shopping addiction can be challenging to treat.

Bulimic Shopping
“Shopping bulimia” has recently begun making the rounds to describe this type of shopping. Bulimic shopping occurs when someone becomes overwhelmed by the desire to buy something, but once the initial high wears off, they quickly return their purchases.

This post is dedicated to Amaury, who has to haul their crap into the Dump, move it from room to room, then out to the stable storage area, then to the attic, back to Emmaus, and a tiny portion of it to the tip. Merry Christmas. Amaury. Here is some of the info you need for an intervention on either of the gruesome twosome or info you can use one day to justify leaving the Dump permanently. Save yourself. They will never ever change or stop their shopping and hoarding addictions. You have one back. Don’t break your back or injure yourself permanently hauling their useless crap.
---
Caroline is not a native English speaker today.
Must be Snorts. He was all over the live chat today for the video. Pottie is back at the Dump so Snorts has probably been left by himself with Ratso in his little lady desk room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
snorty you should go back to school while you can and have the dosh, we know you claim to have 69cents but really have the SJ open debit card so why not finish school before youtube dries up https://www.britishbutlerinstitute.com/finishing-school-home/finishing-school-programmes/finishing-school-for-men/ this way you wont be left high and dry and can land that sugar daddy . once you certified to actual set the table correctly then remake your video educating others on it . others suggest doing a architecture course its not to late either for that , but we know your to lazy and wont continue so the butler ones for you to land in the right set of sheets .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IMG_5691.jpeg

Is he, you know……
Lots to unpack here, and I’m not talking about the “second hand” chairs.
imagine glancing over and seeing your boyfriend, clutching his oversized 2008 cardigan, like old mother Hubbard, wrist limp with joy squeezing “oh I love this” I was in hysterics, it’s a show! Fanny boom boom Jarvis running across to the chapel, to exploiting Sebastian something tells me Fanny has another cavity for him to peg, the farm house is so deprived of masculinity, poor Sebastian is going to be eaten alive, 3, 2, 1 PUSH UP BRA!

• Haha
I believe he is possibly not staying in his dump apartment because of the ongoing investigation, construction of heating system, and lack of heat. He may be staying in one of the bedrooms in the main dump and some of the crap he had in the dining room downstairs was from his recent travels.
I meant more along the lines that he’s never there.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.