The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 11 of Advent vlogs in the house of multiple Christmas trees (usually) and not a single one has been shown so far (Dan's doesn't count)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So,
Chef Stuart is announcing she will be a host on the joie de verve (SP 🙄) network. So, she is on a streaming tv show as a host. She will cook and other things. So she arrived on scene at LaLaLande with a plan and has executed. She’s going to end up with Fanny’s lifestyle show. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
and the fact she made so much fuss about the old creepy jester gerald having one , who promotley discarded it and hated the taste of them offering to the bloody dog instead lol . Arent you patrons glad you donated now to this crap of3000 euros for truffles for a discount dog whos feet freeze of in the shitoo . Fyi would be better for him to have little booties instead of being carried everywhere. And note still no table manners taught to him hes begging at the table jumping up. so much for all the who ha at the end of a video about we are insisting on training him to have said manners by having him sitting in the seat. :sneaky::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The chairs are an improvement but unfortunately too large in scale for the shite table. Why is Snorts obsessed with having 22 pieces of all porcelain when he now only has 14 chairs. I also think the green is now the focal point of the room not the wallpaper. She has once again paid for just second hand modern chairs which will devalue rather than increase in her lifetime. Our Family friend lived in the same apartment block as Olivia De Havilland and shattered my image of "Melly" she said she was a vicious old bat and quite the tartar.

It would have been much cheaper to re cover the old chairs-they didn't need reupholstering just covering.

Potts makes my flesh crawl there is something off with that smarmy perv

They are all as common as muck, total philistines I mean who the duck eats tagliatelle with a knife and fork? Why waste possibly £100 worth of truffle on the Scottish attention seeker save it for Aunt and Uncle who would appreciate it. Fanny declaring it is her first white truffle as though she has been deprived- she is rank. Her lack of manners and good upbringing extends to the Chapel artisans, do you realise no one has been taking them drinks or cake what a bunch of pig ignorant fuckers they are. When I was renovating there was a regular flow of drinks snacks and I made lunch for everyone too.

Amaury is fed up of lugging furniture-Fanny could have helped carry those in. He really no longer like Stephanie and Natti is trying to keep the peace. He looked refreshed and happy when he returned within a few days he looks ready to explode and so cross. I think Amaury is a decent guy and I don't have a problem with Natti either-Fanny stoked her up over Selmar. I think Amaury is a decent guy and he finds the profligacy and wanton spending obscene.

I think the faux welcome kiss with Pube boy in the doorway was to stir old Potts up-he likes to watch.
---
So,
Chef Stuart is announcing she will be a host on the joie de verve (SP 🙄) network. So, she is on a streaming tv show as a host. She will cook and other things. So she arrived on scene at LaLaLande with a plan and has executed. She’s going to end up with Fanny’s lifestyle show. 🤣🤣🤣

Shame she can't cook for tit
---
Day 11 of Advent vlogs in the house of multiple Christmas trees (usually) and not a single one has been shown so far (Dan's doesn't count)
Just goes to show her unconfined excitement in pervious years was all fake

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It is all because Snorts purchased the chairs at auction on October 4, 2023 and they had to figure out a way to swap out chairs and explain the purchase to viewers, hence, the manipulative smoke and mirrors lie about viewer complaints about the old chairs,

Fanny then asked viewers to let her know what else they didn’t like at the Dump so Fanny could change it. She has already shot down the three things people hate at the Dump in today’s video comments:
1. painting the nasty kitchen door
2. getting rid of the Chinese red rum wallpaper
3. getting rid of daddy Derek creepy funhouse wallpaper in the tiny bathroom.

She won’t change any of it ( per Caroline Gooder). It is just a new way for her to buy more crap and put it in the Dump, start more decorating or gardening projects, and then claim she made the purchases or changes at viewers’ requests. It is her newest smoke and mirrors scam along with her “adopt a star, support a greedy grifter” campaign ( adoption of one star = one white truffle for the greedy Dump owners and family to enjoy,)
---

Can’t wait for Ratso to grab it and race around the Dump, dragging the nasty extensions behind him.,Fanny would gladly film Ratso for content.
That would be priceless; absolute comedic gold.

Reactions: 14
Pa hhaaaaa in comments

Anyone else think that Michael looks like Stan Laurel ? I can't unsee it now ! xoxoxoxo

@freakyfunkymonkey22
28 minutes ago (edited)
I suggest that you take the hot chocolate/some nibbles out to the chateau restorers. If I were you, I'd do that instead of asking them to enter the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Amaury is fed up of lugging furniture-Fanny could have helped carry those in. He really no longer like Stephanie and Natti is trying to keep the peace. He looked refreshed and happy when he returned within a few days he looks ready to explode and so cross. I think Amaury is a decent guy and I don't have a problem with Natti either-Fanny stoked her up over Selmar. I think Amaury is a decent guy and he finds the profligacy and wanton spending obscene.
I also think Amuary is decent but I think he has the Biggio gene of spend, spend, spend. I remain convinced that all those tools in his workshop are
c/o Fanny, they are so new looking, mind you he has done so little carpentry work at CHMN am I suprised ? I understand that he takes care of his equipment but used is used and everyone whether DIY or Pro has their favourite tools which show signs of ware and tear and use. He should put his foot down say NO and MAKE useless Snorts pull his weight, softly spoken is not an excuse to be taken advantage of, Man up Am.
---
Pa hhaaaaa in comments

Anyone else think that Michael looks like Stan Laurel ? I can't unsee it now ! xoxoxoxo
Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed. Stephanie loaded the bullets and had Natti shoot the gun.
Exactly she probably had weeks or if not months of Fanny stoking the fire with how Selmar was taking advantage, he gave her the creeps etc, Fanny probably cried a lot. Fanny has a way of making herself seem defenceless and getting others to come to the rescue. She gets what she wants and someone else gets the blame. Same with Amaury and Ian the builder she is a master at it and walks away teflon coating undamaged. It is Stephanie who is the horrible person-I even think she has groomed and moulded the pube to take a lot of heat from her. She is Machiavellian and very manipulative make no mistake.By the time people realise it is too late. I actually think Natti seems ok just not smart enough to know she has been used by a narc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2624765
The bleeping grifter asks people to Adopt a bleeping Star to pay for her bleeping renovations, and then buys bleeping dining room chairs at yet another bleeping auction; and for bleeping dinner they eat bleeping truffle pasta. The bleeping witch has some bleeping nerve.
View attachment 2624764
It beggars belief, doesn't it? It's way beyond a joke. You would think they were running a huge hotel with several dining rooms to need so many chairs and so many dinner services. Whether or not she is using renovation money on all these purchases (and it's hard to believe she isn't), it really seems not only unethical, but criminal, to beg for money to repair her home and chapel while constantly buying unnecessary stuff. Hardly a day goes by without thousands being spent, whether it's designer clothes; white truffles; champagne; shoes; antique furniture, or porcelain. It's completely out of hand. It's as if she is openly defying criticism and defiantly mocking the patrons, making them look like utter fools. It's so blatantly obvious. Isn't there even one person in her family or circle of "friends" who can see how immoral she is, or does no one dare to confront her about it? Yes, Amaury hates her but clearly won't do much to upset the family. She seems completely devoid of any conscience. It's a label most people rarely use but it's got to the stage where she and her support enabler really seem evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope someone can figure out how to prominently mention the price of those truffles into a mean spirited cd TL thread 🧵 title.
No mention of the price of the truffles, but what about something like this?

White truffles, travels, tat, always spending more. Keep sending me your money, cause I'm so very poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Set of 10 chairs and 4 armchairs. 14 chairs total.

Off topic:
click below, and look at the contents of the Paris apartment of actress Olivia de Havilland, who played Melanie in Gone With The Wind, contents were auctioned off on October 5, 2023. Interesting collection of items.

Oliva de Havilland was evidently a woman of great taste and style. Despicable fanny and Thrush buying her chatels does not give them great taste and style. My bet is the chairs are not the only things that turn up at the tit-hole from that auction sale. Keep checking Thrush's lady desk for bureau sets - there was a 5 in the achieved price. There was also another number either side but there was most definitely a 50-something in the price!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The stools didn't come with the chairs they were a separate lot for an additional 320

I imagine the bought the Herand dinner service and the coloured crystal glasses too

• Angry
  • Wow
Has anyone ever seen a comment about the chairs?? So.many people commented and "I read every one" also she is one sick twister sister.... . She could have snuck those chairs in and I doubt anyone would have noticed. And surprise the hoarder is not getting rid of the old ones. One more thing to stuff in the attic. . Also the other chairs for Snorts "study". How many people is he entertaining in his " study/boudoir? " she flaunts her purchases like its a game, she gets a thrill out of taking peoples money, doing no renovations, then slapping them.in the face with truffles. And how. Much do two white truffles cost? One sick.twisted girl ... When she falls and she will the money will dry up..... No one to blame but herself for .poor planning
Truffles that Snorts and Gerry won’t like. Fanny is insane.The supplier of the truffle as below.

Attachments

• Wow
Where does fanny get her money from ? Even if she on paper is worth loads, CHMN ? London Flat ? Mummys houses Suffolk ?, South Africa ? all added together are worth lots BUT none give them income they cost money to run ( B & B is it a profitable business ?) Has she got a stash of investments ? money in the bank ? I just fail to see how she can keep spending as she does on expensive stuff and travel, is it all a front and when all comes to a head she will go bust? The obscene Patreon money should be ring fenced to only be allowed on bricks and mortar renovations not fabrics and furnishings but I doubt that it is. One day the Tax Man will catch up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From the Laumont site:

White Truffle Price
  • The average price of the white truffle is between €1,500 and €4,000 per kilofor wholesale prices. Its price is very volatile due to its scarcity and until it is harvested, it is unknown whether it will be abundant or not.
sorry up late…just seen this.

Reactions: 16
Stephanie Jarvis is more than just a truffle pig-she is hawking stars to pay for her bars, her foreign trips, botoxed lips, her online bids she will stop at nothing to rake in the quids. Love, life and laugher veil the ugly truth she is conning her viewers to live a life of largesse she couldn't give a tit about all the rest.

Stephanie Jarvis the truffle pig-sniffing out the vulnerable to buy a falling star so she can put yet more money in her pockets to spend spend spend weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.