The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this. I'm obsessed with restoring old windows. If I did it personally, which I don't, and did one a week, I think there are 117 at Lalande? I would have been done already.
Obsessed with restoring old windows, @billybudd ? Come and see me any time! 🥰. We have ca 52 windows, (no kidding!) , almost all of them need work done!
10 sash windows and French doors, and the rest are very tall neogothic windows (ca 1869) with cast iron frames. :rolleyes:.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe one of the reasons Auntie had her arm thru Khillip’s arm may be because she is not in great shape, not steady on her feet, and struggles keeping her balance while walking on uneven surfaces or longer distances.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looking like a Gerry doppelgänger doesn’t help either.
🎯
1701819544148.png
Gerry 1 (2).jpg

The chatelaine could fundraise far more with an Adopt a Plate campaign. There are more plates than stars at LiarLand.
I was surprised, Stephanie Jarvis, did not use the stars above Lalande for her fundraising campaign.
stars.png

...and from the recent comments...
fleur brouwers
4 hours ago
Stephanie, Why were you in the hospital?

Why Stephanie Jarvis??? STD, UTI, kidney infection, ectopic pregnancy or all of the above???
👇Three years ago, her mystery hospital stay...
SJ hospital.jpg

Jimmy's back and Stephanie Jarvis gave a shout out...
tumblr_mzowzjYXfm1t2lh0oo1_500.gif

jimmy connolly
7 hours ago
I love this Chelsea gay guy. Could he move to Lalande?

jimmy connolly
7 hours ago
You’ll be delighted to know I have resubscribed. Yes, it’s become a word. Hey ho, look at me. ;)😂❤
TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
I am indeed delighted, welcome back Jimmy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Day 16 ? of Billsters organ build and Teabag still going strong. The patience they show amazes me every vlog, they have spent hour upon hour working
meticulously I hope the Norwich Cathedral people are all fans including the misery organ man who tried to tit stir when they collected it.
Thanks to your posts I have just watched a couple of days of the organ rebuild. It is fascinating. Well produced and proper work being done. The huge kitchen is going to be beautiful, and the finishes are top notch. I also love the music being played.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had the same thought….that witch just had to sing…..then I realized it was part of the background music. Do you think she put that music in deliberately so people would mistakenly beluerthat the former “opera singer” Stephanfraudie was singing?
Oh hell yeah !
Fanny Opera Singer hasn't been doing that for some time . I was always waiting for her to sing when boring Maria was at the piano but she never did.
Mmmmmm
---
Why is her mascara always clumpy?
She is drunk Gracie !!!
Shaky hands. 🤚🍷🍸🥂🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Khillip greets John with kisses for the SECOND time on the day of shopping? Sure, Fanny, Phi Phi is your “boyfriend.” Khillip is pushy in his eagerness to be John’s “friend”. The greed and grandfather issues run deep with the porcelain fondler.

I think John is just a nice man and tolerates the pushy gruesome twosome, Fanny aggressively invited herself to the first dinner at John’s chateau when he uses his new plates. His partner seems nice and I don’t think he is as enamored with the gruesome twosome.

Click, watch a few seconds, and see Fanny’s “ darling.” We have never even seen phi phi greet his “girlfriend“ with one kiss in greeting, but has given John several kisses in 2 greetings on one afternoon. Poor tired Ratso is crammed in the designer tote all day. He is a puppy and needed a nap, not an afternoon of porcelain shopping.Idiots.

Did she change the banner then? YouTube is recommending the video to me but it has the blue banner, not the Christmas one… she is falling under pressure from viewers?

IMG_0614.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks to your posts I have just watched a couple of days of the organ rebuild. It is fascinating. Well produced and proper work being done. The huge kitchen is going to be beautiful, and the finishes are top notch. I also love the music being played.
Hope you have watched them dismantle it in UK Cathedral equally interesting / amazing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Agreed. I don't think Camilla is as dumb as she portrays herself to be on camera- after all, she is the only person who knows the plumbing at the Magical Modernist Heap, and can light the boiler. Fanny can't even be arsed to make a fire.
I don’t think Camila is a dumb either. She does play well the character though, clearly a character she is playing for YouTube. However, her obsession with her looks contribute to the idea that she is the “pretty but dumb” wife, something she is not.

I don’t think she gives a damn about Ollie’s friendship with Fanny, by now she knows who those two idiots are just two idiots…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for this. I'm obsessed with restoring old windows. If I did it personally, which I don't, and did one a week, I think there are 117 at Lalande? I would have been done already.
I only have 19 old windows, would you like to come for a visit sometime? 🤣😉😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else now getting adverts for Victorian opal rings and needle felted cats?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Shrek's visit Périgueux. Sara gets her hair done while Steve wanders the town. Somehow, I think they got their appointments mixed up. For the love of God will someone please give Shrek a proper hair cut for Christmas!
Who cares if he cuts it, just please wash it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Andy seems to be from Suffolk and I think he looks rather like someone else from Suffolk who used to visit the dump and cook gourmet meals. He was also gay and had a pub in Suffolk where Fanny and FRK once stayed. I wondered if Andy might be that one's brother. I can't remember his name. Andy has something to do with gardening and got her tickets for the Chelsea Flower Show.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if John is also an impulsive spender. He seems to fill up car boots with extensive purchases. In Paris, the car was full of very pricey curtains and now it's dinner services. The only difference is that he's paying for it all with his own money and is not begging on YT. Philip is certainly trying to cultivate a close friendship with a rich sugar daddy. I think John probably has more sense and more taste, fortunately for him! His partner seems pleasant but doesn't appear much in Fanny's vlogs. I hope John will soon wake up to what those two are really like and drop them, as some of the more enlightened chateaux owners have. Andrew (Mr Creosote) is more on the same level as Fanny, with a similar background: both families made money from running care homes, and there's not much evidence of good taste, except for food and wine, but he's not averse to chips and burgers on occasion; very much like the charlatan chatelaine in fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.