Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
I really think the Hags and Hell Hounds here should be paid for all the idea's Fanny is stealing from us and NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy bitch.🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Pekey

VIP Member
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?
You read down that list of grieving people and you know she could not give a fig but she wants the $$$ and she is not parting with $$ hers!!
Yes Gracie- how the hell does that bitch sleep at night !!
How the hell does her Mother 🦇 sleep at night - if my daughter did this I would be so ashamed !!
How the hell does that Aunty and Uncle plus old Cuz sleep at night too!
Oh .... nearly forgot old Potts and the Bag Head...... they are taking those people's money too. Two crappy Grifters .
As for all the "hangers on" who live there....... you all know what the hell is going on and so - how do they sleep at night too !!!
Disgraceful.
I thought old Teabag was a shocker for grifting his playboy party life but taking advantage of people who have lost loved ones and still grieving --- to take advantage of them for $$$ when the bitch could not care less about the religious side of the Chapel or the people who will be scammed by her ...... well..... its beyond me !!!!
Pay for the Falling Down Chapel and Chateau out of ALL your riches Fanny!!!
Teabag is looking like a Angel compared to her !

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Yes, she stated that on more than one occasion that was his job, what he's on the payroll for.
However, in reality, he's just a balding tit in tight pants who serves no purpose at all and gets paid for being so......said it before it's the biggest gig of his life. How he must chortle away to himself, once he's done his duties for the day.
View attachment 2601912
Imagine his CV if - or when - the Lalande bubble bursts.

Drama school drop out
Failed boy band member
Waiter
One stage role (short run in a small theatre)
Major domo at a crumbling heap purporting to be a chateau
Online shopaholic
Charity shop thrifter
Gigolo

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Rexy....... he is a right old "Mummy's Boy" !!!
Yik.
Funny how he was in a "relationship" with F4F, broke up Tess' marriage (Tess was young, and her special brand of cray cray could not be contained), and now is with Ruthy Writer (whilst her books are crap, she makes her own means.) Ruth, if you are reading- "Once upon a time- Stop. Right there. You lost at Monopoly and will not pass Go. Just get the actual fork out NOW! Save yourself, woman!" Potts will forever and always be a discount Hugh Grant wannabe (meh), and you're always going to be #2 to Fanny, no matter how awesome of a person you may be. Have some self respect, woman!

• Heart
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
How old was he in 1975, two?
I laughed so hard at this remark- oh vey, Snorts was born in the 90s, but perhaps his mother was! :ROFLMAO: No shade on you, love. For someone in their late 20s, he is not ageing well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dan reads here but has not deleted the comnent below, as of 2 minutes ago.

@svfreakitiki2188
7 hours agoUnlike everyone else, I'm not going to sugar coat this. Get rid of that toothless hillbilly pot head. If you're going to live an elegant life, then you don't need trash on your property.

View attachment 2601222@Chateaulady
7 hours agoI think Dan should get rid of you instead.

@vernaxxx8940
6 hours agoSend him to my place

View attachment 2601223@svfreakitiki2188
5 hours ago @Chateaulady Good thing no one gives a sh*t what you think.
But Freaki Tiki, the toothless hillbilly is the only who knows what he’s doing. He’s also the only one with a lick of sense!

• Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Thanks to Wendy, it is all but confirmed that Stephanie Jarvis is being investigated for a death which occurred on her property. Along with the large area orange taped off.
After reading here, I was beginning to despair that France was such a backward country, a country where an accidental death is not investigated. I have never believed that. In Australia, a death by accident, is investigated and if there is any smidgin of negligence by anyone, there could be charges laid.
The insurance companies involved will be lining up. I wonder if Stephanie Jarvis sets up a buy me a coffee for legal fees and maybe compensation? I wouldn't put it past the scrounger.

• Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
FINAL POST ON BOOK

ASSORTED FUN BITS AND BAUBLES FROM THE BOOK
A FIRED FROM HER JOB AS AN ASSISTANT HOTEL
MANAGER
Cara, her boss at the hotel,
never liked her and always dismissed her interior design ideas and did not like A’s vlog or vlogging. Cara fired her.

This is where it gets interesting, in the last reference to her boss that fired her, boss Cara is suddenly referred to as Clara. Hmmmmmm.....

.....half expecting Clara to have already sent her the P45
. (Why did the name of the boss who fired A change from Cara to Clara? Hmmmmm).

The solicitor who contacted her about the chateau arrangement from the sketchy benefactor was a Solicitor and partner at Gerald and Sons 45 New Bond Street London W1.

Delphine - the crazed fan stalker. (Fun fact, a nickname for Delphine is FiFi, hmmmmmm........)

Delphine is described as a “sweet girl” who works as the local boulangerie and described as a person she would not normally associate with/ hang out with in England. If phi phi “sweet”? This is A’s only friend. Fifi considers A to be her “best friend.”

Delphine wants to take over A’s youtube channel and co- host with A. FiFi showed up in the cellar where A is being held captive by FiFi wearing A’s favorite yellow dress with daisies on it. Fifi had already rehearsed a video outline that A isn’t feeling well so Fifi is taking over the channel until A gets better and A sends love and kisses (or something to that effect).

A vlogging after she gets the grifted free chateau ballay:
opens vlogs with “hi lovelies,” gives a weather reports, repeated trips to town to get croissants. Ends videos by blowing kisses and telling viewers how much she LOVES, LOVE, LOVES living at the chateau.

loves to sqeal, jump, clap her hands and wave her hands around like jazz hands.
overly gushing, quivering fake voice, everything is adorbs, like a fairy tale, magical, she loves all the viewers so much!Like and subscribe!!!

apologizes to her lovelies for not posting videos, then claims they have been super buay and have another exciting discovery about the chateau. Talks about secret projects, finding the original plans to the chateau.

Have I mentioned in this video how much I love this place?

makes reference to Pride and Prejudice and that she feels like she is on a film

brags that she learned that her chateau was used as a retreat for royals and…check out the billiard table

She knows little to nothing about the history of the grifted chateau.
Off camera, she has

A has problems generating content for her vlog since she cannot film any renovation work.(in thebook they aren’t allowed to renovate, at the Dump, they rarely do renovations so no content).

A chases various local people and boyfriend Jack around in markets, stores, etc. with her camera, and they all walk off camera or disappear as soon as she shows up screeching, Bonjour!!!! Excitedly chases a person who shows up at the chateau, and the person waves her away.

A finds long lost plans for the original chateau. The original chateau burned down in 1652 and parts had to be rebuilt. (Lieland partially burned down and portions had to be rebuilt).

A is always catching up with admin, calls the chateau “our estate.”

A had a huge unicorn pool toy. (Fanny’s pool toy in the fountain and moat)

viewers and friends who watched her channel talk about how it is strange that A's plans to renovate vanished and that she never mentioned the B & B idea again after she ditched the crowdfunding. No one knew how she paid for the chateau.

A makes all types of discoveries, hidden secrets, and surprises about the chateau, etc.
We’ve discovered the floor and the staircase are an exact copy of those in the Queen’s house ..............

THE END. WHAT DO YOU THINK? WAS RUTHY WRITER SOMEWHAT INSPIRED FROM HER VISITS TO THE DUMP AND HER CLOSE FRIEND FANNY?
Was A escaping the chateau benefactor/ group of bad guys and the rabid fan/friend who wanted to be A and/or besties with A (Phi Phi), sharing a youtube channel, money, and fame? Or both.

On Nov 12, 2023. Fanny put out a video about touring the Chateau "Estate." Was she inspired by her pal's book which had just been released a couple weeks earlier?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

KyBourbon

VIP Member
May he and Fanny share the rest of their lives together. I can't think of 2 people more suited for each other.
BTW, if this is the type of man Fanny is attracted to, what does that say about Potts, Nick, and her coterie of exes?
I seem to recall that Fanny’s relationship with Snorts was “leaked” a little while after Michael Petherick’s fling ended with Andrew (I might be a little off on the time frame, but if Fanny can play timey-wimey, so can I! 😄). Michael’s tryst with Andrew was painfully, embarrassingly short…Michael announced he was in love, says Andrew is moving to Begmania, and then in a few short months (and a dolphin boat expedition later), it was all over. I always thought Fanny was just going to fake her relationship with Snorts just long enough to make it look “respectable”…at least longer than a couple of months. I’m surprised they’ve kept up the ruse as long as they have.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
View attachment 2607924
Hanni Ross resembles, Matt Bennett, Oliver Strong's handyman.
View attachment 2607863
View attachment 2607867
View attachment 2607865
SPOOKY!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
He keeps buying them but still… still doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

Complete loser shopaholic.

View attachment 2607928
Never has there been someone who's head I'd like to ram in that ice bucket as much as that tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart

tuffiti

Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
FP.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
i checked, it's grimwood.
Very fitting sur name for Wendy, don’t you think?
---
GretaRdum-bq9ez
34 minutes ago
How many times do you need to have a foundrace for the chapel? This is not the først time.

REPLY FROM FANNY/ Chateau diaries 13 minutes ago:
This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Do you know what is mind boggling? Your fake kaboom. You could crowdfund by selling Snorty’s hair that is circling your drain. Weirdos like Sabina collect hair. Maybe raffle a strand to the guy he kissed in the tub or that see thru pastor. Sell his lace shirt & toe socks with Tatty’s cowboy boots & boom you’ll have enough money for cat food. You could sell your family home in the south of France that you forgot about & never go to. Or, or, or here is an idea!!!! Don’t let Snorty buy such dumb purchases like 42 lights he never used, pictures of a mouse, just look at the one we saw running in your chow hall, clothes for Mummy when there are trunks full she forgot about & pot plants that he just kills.

• Haha
  • Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
Todays flog raises new questions again:

* when did Wendygrinch leaeve?
* when did Davy arrive?
* plantdelivery yesterday? and why again small plants? and I wouldn't plant jasmine or climbing roses after the first frost
* whats the orange barrier for?
* when did the shopping addict buy the Christmas balls? and why at all did he again buy tonns of junk - I would assume they have enough Christmas decorations for three chateaus

All i need for christmas is a credible timeline AND the accounts :devilish:
wendy left 2 days ago. she announced being on airport to breda's little fan club on fb.

edit>: ladies of the fan club are wondering why is she still in the vlogs if she left. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
westpacificmarketanalytics2384
46 minutes ago (edited)
Marie and Phillip have a crush........careful! One is blind not to see it!

johnthompson932
59 minutes ago
Steph calm down it is too much

ANOTHER PROJECT FOR SHREK?
tjbren576
1 hour ago
Seeing the chateau model in the background at the end of the video made me wonder if a space could be made in the attic or somewhere to create a Chateau Lalande museum. The whole room could be wallpapered with photos of renovations and maybe even some of the people we've watched over the years

LeeAnnM
1 hour ago
You should have those statues scanned and miniature versions made as merch. Dan made a lot on his charmont ornaments

THE LIES CONTINUE TO SPREAD, Stephanie want to make the accident “work for her” so she doesn’t look bad during ebegging season so she now spins it and plants fake info and stories thru viewer accounts and dump accounts that she told the contractors to grieve and return when ready……NOT THAT IT IS BEING INVESTIGATED? Bullshit and lies, that’s so LaLande!

@vic8895
1 hour ago
After the accident Stephanie has told the contractors to take time to grieve and come back when they are ready.
---
[

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
shes taken this whole book from tattles truthseeking chats and all of our sense of hummor . Ruthy owes us all commission fees

• Haha
  • Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
uncle and aunt, bloody enabling filthy greedy old fu+kin bastards. their own son let his dog in their care. this is how they care for poor poor molly.

1701606717954.png

• Sad
  • Angry