Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocktailGirl

Quick hurry hurry it is your last chance to get the Smug's overpriced candles being marketed at 20% off for 68 euros (not sure how 68 euros is 20% off 120 euros)

Hey ,

Just a quick reminder that today is your final chance to get any of our candles for 20% off, you can enjoy this offer until midnight *tonight* (EST).

Save 20% until midnight

You will receive a 20% discount when you add products to the cart and the discount is automatically applied.​
We're so happy to share our exclusive scented candles with you, crafted with meticulous attention to detail and a deep passion for French artisanal excellence. Each element has been carefully considered, a true testament to our dedication to craftsmanship.

We can't wait for you to experience the essence of our creations,

Best wishes,
Anna & Philipp​

I'm not very good with languages. Am I right that one of the candles will give me seizures and the other will give me hives??

• Haha
Reactions: 29

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I seem to vacillate when I try and decide if Stephanie and Philip's "relationship" is real or just for the cameras.
After watching last night's vlog, I found it hard to believe it's fake. The kid was looking both angry (very angry) and hurt when she was making fun of his purchases. Surely, if this was a fake romance that sort of emotion wouldn't be present, would it? I know if I don't like someone, I don't usually spend any effort on emotion, good or bad. And @Just Grift Wood - the tone in Philip's voice when he said "the tea is getting cold and the champagne is getting warm" sent a wave through me - anger, disgust, and a little bit of foreboding. Who is HE to tell HER what to do? Or WHEN to do it? It's her vlog, her home, her money, her life.......she can do as she pleases.

Another thing I realized while watching yesterday's vlog. She no longer gives wide views of anything at that place, except the kitchen. When she's outside, it's a very tight shot of what's in front of her, no more sweeping views. If she's in the garden, it's just the chickens. She no longer gives outside views from her bedroom window of the fountain, so we can't see the evidence of the investigation going on. When they're at dinner, it's very tight shots of people only, no more long views of the where they're eating. Either she's totally embarrassed of that hovel - AND SHE SHOULD BE - or she's hiding something. Could be both.
I'm beginning to find his tone almost menacing and I reckon he could be quite spiteful, in his mind it all belongs to him.

In case anyone wasn't sure

Here's a picture of Dr Evadne Hinge (Snort) and Dame Hilda Bracket (Fanny)

1701189340036.png

It's as if they'd posed for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Did Wendy say or post something about the accident?If the accident involved the flue for potty’s apartment, Amaury probably was involved in some manner.
---

Your puppy dog is super cute!!
Wendy replied that the heating is not on and work has stopped because of the accident. That says to me there are investigations going on.

Edit: For any of us who has ambitions or delusions of grandeur to live in a chateau, think what it would be like to actually live there. I think it is the most uncomfortable house known. Stephanie Jarvis's silly fairytale dreams were ridiculous from the start. Her family didn't have the wealth to restore that place to a comfortable and sustainable living standard. A manor house would have been more suitable, one which could be locked up and closed when they all pissed off to a warmer climate. This is another example of the Jarvis family greed, eyes too big for their stomach.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Laddies and gentlemen…it’s time to play “Camel Toe or Wedgie?”

Can you guess? Camel toe or wedgie?

IMG_6046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

newengland

Seriously, A fking painted Star???

Patrons, don’t indulge this anymore.

This is a game for her.

Fanny is one colossal POS.

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I'm 23 seconds into the latest load of crap from Stef and she's already fucked up her timeline. Sabina is leaving, hugs creepy uncle, who is wearing a purple jumper and wool-leather vest over the top. Stef comes back inside from waving Sabrina goodbye and uncle is now wearing a blue jumper and yellow vest. She's taking the piss.
Not only that but says goodbye to Wendy who is supposedly in the same car but she is NOT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Pyke

VIP Member
Snorts shops because he has bugger all else to do ALL Day EVERY Day. Fanny should take his pocket money / payment for services rendered
away from him and set him tasks which he would FAIL at spectacularly, film him and her views would go up.
It is high time she showed him the door. She should have piled ALL the crap he has bought from Emmaus and brought from his Grandparents into the back of the empty plant lorry and sent him packing back to The Netherlands in it.

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Potts will forever and always be a discount Hugh Grant wannabe (meh)
Eww... Potts should be considered road kill next to Hugh Grant. Simply not comparable.
Old Potts.png

👆 That man is simply not attractive.

Well Lochy........ I won't be making him a Pavlova ! :ROFLMAO: or a Eton Mess !! :eek:
What a wonderful allegory for PhiPhimodo.
"He considers himself to be a layered Pavlova, when in reality he's just a crumbly Eton Mess."

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
That's a good point...
Her stupid TV show is based in the UK. Wonder if the Daily Mail would like to report on such a tragedy.
The cameras are at Dan's, surely they can't be filming at her house with the orange fencing?
It's utter BS if Channel 4 is looking the other way and filming.
Ch4 knows about the accident because they were either at the shiteau setting up equipment or about to arrive the next day for filming. Poor Fanny won’t be in the Ch4 Xmas Special. Let’s hope Ch4 cuts Fanny off completely going forward with no reveal of the overpriced Greek Garden thing, Attic bedrooms or anything else at the shiteau!

Channel 4, please STOP filming Stephanie Jarvis for Chateau DIY!

• Heart

Bogue de Juin

This (first photo) is from a vlog 2 days ago. Could be old footage but also found another shot from 2 weeks ago (second photo) in the vlog "Saying Goodbye." Both vlogs are post accident.

Also noticed this one (third photo) doing my "research." It is from a vlog 2 weeks ago, "Lancelot, Lord of Lalande." Shows a night shot of the orange fencing that has gone up around Nick's and Potty's apartments.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
updated comments on Dan’s video posted today
I believe Sgirl, aka Fanny, posts on Dan’s comment sections under chateaulady. What do you think. It sounds like her and Sgirl has disappeared. I think Fanny is all over his comment section.

View attachment 2601126
@Chateaulady
29 minutes ago
Don't think it will be a great loss from reading your comments.
More likely it's Kat. Chateaulady knows many details about Dan's vlog and the progress at the ruin. Since Fanny knows jackshit about her own goings-on, I don't expect her take any real interest in others, let alone care.

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Not only that but says goodbye to Wendy who is supposedly in the same car but she is NOT.
Stephansloppy cannot keep her lies straight in a 10 minute video and has screwed up every recipe she has attempted in the past several videos.
---
jodiannlovett9161
1 hour ago
It would only take 1 Dollar from each subscriber to finish The Chapel !!!

GOOD POINT! Stephanfraudie should just ask every subscriber for $1. How many of those subscribers are fake?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Fanny squeals "Ooh that's a little nose!" Who's she trying to kid?
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 22.47.28.png
\

This surely has to be the oddest character to be holed up at the Dump.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 22.55.22.png

• Haha
  • Wow

The Saint

Quite a few observations from that shitshow earlier.
1: I am certain the filming/ driving position of the drive up to Johns Chateau was higher than the Fiesta. Fanny was very careful not to show any part of the car or it’s inhabitants.
2: Fanny’s hip is fine… she was sporting some VERY high new black suede shoes.
3: Look who was at Johns…
4: Tess was there too.
---
Snorts was flirting with John. I have never seen him so touchy freely.
He also sang extra snortily when he was harmonising happy birthday 🤮🤮🤮.

Why was Snorts in pink and in his Dandy shoes?
I would have been so embarrassed turning up with PhiPhi, he's a show! his hair needs a bloody good cut, it has no shape, it just looks pubic! his cloths looked ill shaped and well worn, that pink jumper dose nothing for his skin tone and the shoes, fuck me the shoes, what tragic Chinese's website did he get them from? when it comes to him its a freak show! i also get the impression he would smell like musky B.O.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Bogue de Juin

Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
View attachment 2607752
Thank you for the video share, @Tartuffe.
Between Snorts mumbling and his faux posh accent, I cannot understand a damn thing he says. Come to think of it, not a problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28