The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prague Ratter is a miniature dog breed originating in the Czech Republic that holds the record for the smallest dog in the world (measured by height). Chihuahuas are the smallest dogs in the world measured by weight. They are alert dogs with a keen sense of smell that has been used for killing rats.

With all the vermin at the Dump, the poor dog will never get any rest. Will stingy Frankenfraudie feed the dog or insist it catch its own meals?
I would love to be a fly on the wall the first time the dog brings a mangled rat into the kitchen and drops it at Fanny's feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you ComtesseRose 💋

So the Squirrel has a Ratter .
If I have to find something positive about it - the dog is not a fluffy one that would need daily grooming.
I can see the dog chucked aside when the novelty wears off !
So agree with you Pyke- he will become allergic to it.
Those dogs have energy and ratters of all kinds ( my first dog was a Cairn Terrier ) have high drive as well as getting bored if not exercised . Sure they can just let it out the door but off he will go and never seen again.
God I hate those two.
I’ve always had Cairns - and yes dogs bred for ratting can be quite a handful if not kept entertained..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nor would anyone notice. The place is a tip.
The odds of lazy Khillip traipsing up and down the Dump steps multiple times per day to let a puppy outside to pee and poo are slim indeed. I think he will have his lady desk room covered wall to wall in pee pads. I hope Stephanie unexpectedly steps barefoot on wet pee pads for the next several months or slips on pee or poo while racing down the steps from her boudoir.

Thar dog better leave Ruby alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor pup, no one will ever trim his puppy nails. It’s not in style at Lalande.
…and they’re all lazy pieces of tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Interesting, thank you for posting. Confirms a few things: serious accident, involved outside contractors, people injured. It was good to hear there is hope for a full recovery for whoever was injured. Not sure why Jarvis couldn't have included those details.
She's scared of any repercussions. She knows it's her fault if any accidents were caused by the instability of a building which she ignored for years. So much for all the surveys they had if that's the case. Surely, if they really had so many surveys about any necessary work, some would have indicated any potential danger for contractors setting up equipment to prepare for the work. It will be interesting to find out exactly what happens but we may never know as, if she could be held responsible, she will do her utmost to hide the real facts. It seems quite likely that erecting scaffolding on a very unstable building would be highly problematic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know this won't go down well.

I think Philip will make a very good mummy to Lancelot.
And when those two are away, there are so many at the chateau to make a fuss of him.
Lancelot will be devoted to Philip and vice versa, more so than Stephanie is.
Yes, the poor dog will not know who his master is. You do not "own" a puppy to be looked after by others. Perhaps this is why Snorts has been best buddies with FRK knowing she will be left looking after chateau and dog when them two bugger off.

Over at Chateau Bas Teabags "mate" Jason is here from UK, nice to see him back on form, dressed up with his Chanel curtain and crown.
Did we see Gwens sister ?

Reactions: 23
I’ve always had Cairns - and yes dogs bred for ratting can be quite a handful if not kept entertained..
Cairns are truly wonderful dogs !
The only reason we do not have one now is our age and my health. They are strong little dogs but delightful.
Rather easy care too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to cry because I feel sorry for the poor dog. Neither Stephanie nor Philipp are in a position to take responsibility for a living being; the dead peachicks, Ruby, the chickens are all proof of this. Her desperation over the lack of content has reached an all-time high. What's next? I hope Molly doesn't eat the rat for breakfast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's scared of any repercussions. She knows it's her fault if any accidents were caused by the instability of a building which she ignored for years. So much for all the surveys they had if that's the case. Surely, if they really had so many surveys about any necessary work, some would have indicated any potential danger for contractors setting up equipment to prepare for the work. It will be interesting to find out exactly what happens but we may never know as, if she could be held responsible, she will do her utmost to hide the real facts. It seems quite likely that erecting scaffolding on a very unstable building would be highly problematic.
Now people will also be reminded of the Shittelaine’s Griftmas 2022 campaign where she cried in front of the wood burner and claimed that the not so grand salon and rooms on the floor above it were COLLAPSING!! Viewers may wonder why none of those structural issues were addressed this year. Remember architect/ contractor/ builder/ heating/ restoration/intermittently lactose intolerant/ former boy bander expert Snorts led tours in August 2023 in the very rooms that were collapsing.

Do you think expert Snorts has had time away from his puppy to do a thorough investigation of the chapel incident?

Reactions: 18
✅ hair
✅ skinny jeans
✅ heals
✅ mother’s pants
✅ parasol
✅ cameltoe
✅ lady’s ring
✅ nail polish
✅ brooches
✅ stuffed animals
✅ porcelain
✅ crystal
✅ f*g hag/BFF
✅ plays piano
✅ likes Broadway
✅ loves antiquing
✅ addicted to eBay and charity shops
✅ lap dog treated as child

Yep he’s gay, she knows it and is ok with it. He has his dog and she has her UFO.

IMG_4798.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, the poor dog will not know who his master is. You do not "own" a puppy to be looked after by others. Perhaps this is why Snorts has been best buddies with FRK knowing she will be left looking after chateau and dog when them two bugger off.

Over at Chateau Bas Teabags "mate" Jason is here from UK, nice to see him back on form, dressed up with his Chanel curtain and crown.
Did we see Gwens sister ?
We all remember how successful FRK was at dog sitting in the past.

• Haha
I bet many if not all of those "surveys" were never done.
She Lies and Lies.
I have always thought that the constant digger thingy that Dan drove around and around the Chapel when they were doing that stupid Jardin Ingles un-settled the foundations and soil around that Chapel and made it worse!
I do hope the person or people who are injured are as well as they can be.
Go to the Lawyers and Sue when you can - better still - get a family member to start it up Pronto before she does a flit !!!

• Heart
December 22, 2022 repost of Clara on Fannys knowledge of structural issues at the Dump.

Dec 9, 2022
Add bookmark
In my not so humble opinion, with last night’s flog Stephanie Jarvis has written her testament and has given the blueprint for how things roll at her shittoo, not just now but in the past as well.
When they bought the place many years ago her co-owner friend Larkin insisted they should involve structural architects in their plans for the renovation of the dump. The Jarvisses however were way too keen to start making changes and enhance the look and feel of the place as to mimic their status in life and decided they didn’t need any experts if they would just let builders in and start the work. My personal guess is this is when Bag Head Larkin accepted his fate: it’s no use going against her ladyship’s wishes, Stephanie Jarvis always gets what she wants the moment she wants it.
The “architects” that she now claims over the years have provided her with the security that the beams in her not grand salon would hold up for generations to come were no experts and were only telling her what she wants to hear, without any real inspections or evaluations of the actual decay going on. Many people do this, she has that effect on most of the people she surrounds herself with. This is her biggest talent: to surround herself with people capable of constantly living in denial for the sake of bathing in her graces. It all becomes a self fulfilling prophecy this way, again and again. Speak up and your out, no arguments necessary.
In her attempt to explain the structural challenges that her “beloved” chapel is now facing (a moldy, damp structure she much rather used as a backdrop for her extravagant parties then for its intended religious purpose until she discovered the potential it offers her to continue the begging) she mentioned water being at the root of its downfall. Us tattlers knew and have been saying this all along: creating that poor excuse for a ‘Jardin Anglaise’ and feeding it the excessive amounts of water during a summer filled with heatwaves (when it was prohibited to water ones garden, but hey, who cares, right, Stephanie?) on top of rampaging the surrounding soil with big diggers, operated (once again) by amateurs and not by experts who knew what they were doing, has for sure speeded up the demise of the charming structure.
By now, nobody can pretend not to know of the irresponsible methods this vandal uses to get her way, not restoring but destroying French heritage. Soon it will be irreparably damaged. To her patrons I say: supporting Miss Jarvis makes you complicit to this capital destruction. If you are considering to donate, d’ont! You are not helping anyone achieve anything of real importance. You are just filling Miss Jarvis bank account. But what's worse: by offering this charlataine your money, you are actively and demonstrably preventing real, structural change from happening. But I guess that’s what your need for escapism is about in the first place, isn’t it?
Last

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cairns are truly wonderful dogs !
The only reason we do not have one now is our age and my health. They are strong little dogs but delightful.
Rather easy care too.
Friends own a couple of Cairns . . . they are feisty, full of personality and loving.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's never too late to file a report to the French animal welfare authorities:
Chickens and peafowl without winter shelter or protection against pine martens
Chickens too small coop infested with mites
Peafowl possibly allowed to breed incestuously, which causes blindness and deformities of feet, legs, and eyes.
Sheep allowed to breed incestuously, possibly not registered, have been left unshorn possibly to develop maggots, possibly without winter shelter.
Cat Ruby left untreated and un-neutered to suffer serious untreated fighting injuries, rescued by employee. Left unfed, denies ownership.
In America, almost all dogs are neutered. As he will be entirely unsupervised, Lancelot should be too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
i watch some of them too. they just film and later do voiceower, which is mostly factual

JFC. Stupid filthy evil irresponsible Biatch
Interesting that she said she had never had to be responsible for anything else and she was clearly scared of being responsible for another life and not very willing to be. She is a child and does not want to be held responsible for anything or anyone else. What about the sheep; the peacocks; the chickens, and Ruby? She has now admitted she did not take responsibility for them. It's the same as her lack of taking responsibility for a building as well. She is just totally irresponsible. Thank goodness she never had a child. That poor little dog looked scared stiff and did not look happy. She and Philip will soon tire of him and he will be left with the others to take care of him when they travel. In a few weeks, they will be going to South Africa, what a time to buy a dog. Also, if they had to get one, why couldn't they get a rescue dog in France? No doubt, they wanted an unusual breed, rather like having a designer handbag.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.