The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t they have dogs in France? Bloody irresponsible to travel hundreds of miles when there are thousands of dogs in France needing a home.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Prague Ratter is a miniature dog breed originating in the Czech Republic that holds the record for the smallest dog in the world (measured by height). Chihuahuas are the smallest dogs in the world measured by weight. They are alert dogs with a keen sense of smell that has been used for killing rats.

With all the vermin at the Dump, the poor dog will never get any rest. Will stingy Frankenfraudie feed the dog or insist it catch its own meals?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Me too!!!
Do you have favourites?
Mine are Sueduu, Heejo, Shade Green, Kuro and Takasu.
Some of my favorites:
Honeyjubu
Nami
PlanD
Travekgeek
ExperienceJapan
Rambalac
CamyVlog
Solo Travel Japan
Ryoka

as well as some other ones.

I also subscribed to a few YouTubers who do things like this, either in cities, towns, or places.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is very possible that Health and Safety will be down like a ton of bricks (no pun) on a workplace injury. Site could be shut down (chapel not web) depending on their findings.
Yes, if it was one of the skilled Frenchies, being paid above the table, I can easily imagine this scenario. One reason for not employing legal French tax paying workers. @tarteauxfruits, thanks again for researching to discover none of the Lalacelles are registered as self-employed in France, and therefore possibly not paying French social and other fees.
That would be a good reason to assert something is an "accident", especially if it was not, and waiting several days to describe what went down. She's definitely laying the land for a cover up story and hiding from authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephanie did have some procedures done in Germany.
She came back looking like Jar Jar Binks.
Jar Jar Binks.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lancelot is a dear little dog.
He quickly bonded with Philip . . . witch-head, he's not sure about.

She said she didn't want to film the people or inside their home.
You're slipping Stephanie.
You didn't have second thoughts trying to film inside the church for Ian's funeral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Prague Ratter is a miniature dog breed originating in the Czech Republic that holds the record for the smallest dog in the world (measured by height). Chihuahuas are the smallest dogs in the world measured by weight. They are alert dogs with a keen sense of smell that has been used for killing rats.

With all the vermin at the Dump, the poor dog will never get any rest.
Neither will any peachicks, etc.I wonder if Phiphi will mince about carrying his pup around in his Souleiado handbag?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you ComtesseRose 💋

So the Squirrel has a Ratter .
If I have to find something positive about it - the dog is not a fluffy one that would need daily grooming.
I can see the dog chucked aside when the novelty wears off !
So agree with you Pyke- he will become allergic to it.
Those dogs have energy and ratters of all kinds ( my first dog was a Cairn Terrier ) have high drive as well as getting bored if not exercised . Sure they can just let it out the door but off he will go and never seen again.
God I hate those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet Amaury and Dan are laughing their asses off at manly Khillip’s choice of the most petite smallest dog in the world as his pet.🐶 Khillip will look adorable prancing up the steps at the Dump with his new breathing stuffed dog. Frankenfraudie begrudgingly finally let him get the smallest dog in the world. Hmmmmm.Interesting,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I hope the “tragic accident” doesn’t have anything to do with the new pup.

• Wow
  • Heart
I know very well the type of bloggers you are referring to. I watch several of them and love the silent style and the cool editing. I adore the traveling bloggers going around in trains, ferries and sometimes planes and there is no patreon begging involved. They never ask for anything.

I am specially interested in vlogs where they stay in different hotels as I got to know so many hotels while I am planning my first trip to Japan.

this channel is pretty interesting (now with the link)

probably it will never happen but i would go to osaka, then take a train to sapporo and back to tokio, go to see fuji mountain, no play or kabuki and of course stuff myself silly with food. i'm still sceptical about sleeping in capsule hotels

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you ComtesseRose 💋

If I have to find something positive about it - the dog is not a fluffy one that would need daily grooming.
Those dogs have energy and ratters of all kinds ( my first dog was a Cairn Terrier ) have high drive as well as getting bored if not exercised . Sure they can just let it out the door but off he will go and never seen again.
God I hate those two.
Bring on the carnage hope it chews the furniture!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you ComtesseRose 💋

God I hate those two.
Did your ratter like to kill chickens and peafowl and cats?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.