The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like the videos by this woman traveler, she is super fun to watch too.

---

Sueduu is one of my favorites… I have watched her for years. I also like Choki

I love Choki too but she is not posting as much.

Sueddu's last video about Bebe . . . this was me . . . 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Threads were slowing down but a tragic accident and a dog for Philip and we have plenty to analyse.
Here's hoping the next tragic accident doesn't involve the dog....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm so angry, so bleeping angry.

I bleeping hate them, they don't deserve a dog. She doesn't want it from the outset. You self centred arseholes.

I hope to god nothing happens to it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel sorry for the dog as those two selfish creatures will probably leave the poor baby behind with whoever is in charge at the shitoo… but I must say that he is a cutie. Look at that cute face.

Wishing him luck. You will need luck little one.
When grown, the dog would likely weigh 25 to 30% of what Thor weighs and will likely weigh the same or less than the peahens. A dog that small can easily be captured and eaten by a fox, kicked or stomped by the sheep, gored or butted by a wild boar ( if it wanders into the woods), etc. Can it even walk up the Dump steps?

I hope the puppy takes a tit in every pair of designer stilettos and purse owned by Frankenfraudie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope the dog starts by chewing the legs of Phiphi's lady desk, Fanny's lobster slippers, his pixie slippers and knocks over the Ardmore vase.
and i hope it will pee all over the place. like it would make any difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good God. How totally irresponsible. That poor dog, he will be left so many times as they piss off on their travels. Owners look like their dogs !!!
I know this won't go down well.

I think Philip will make a very good mummy to Lancelot.
And when those two are away, there are so many at the chateau to make a fuss of him.
Lancelot will be devoted to Philip and vice versa, more so than Stephanie is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Threads were slowing down but a tragic accident and a dog for Philip and we have plenty to analyse.
Here's hoping the next tragic accident doesn't involve the dog....
yeah, just think of the tattlers coming back here now that the travelers are back at Lalande and slept for a day or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The porcelain fondler and Frankenfraudie have no energy unless they are traveling, drinking, or shopping. An energetic little dog will get very tiresome to them quickly. I can see it being sent to the Netherlands to live with Snorts’ parents or Bubblegirl within a few months, after Frankenfraudie has squeezed all the video content out of the dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this won't go down well.

I think Philip will make a very good mummy to Lancelot.
And when those two are away, there are so many at the chateau to make a fuss of him.
Lancelot will be devoted to Philip and vice versa, more so than Stephanie is.
These dogs can suffer from separation anxiety and the gruesome twosome are at the Dump less than 50% of the yea4. The dog will likely be carted around with them on some of their trips.
QUOTE="ComtesseRose, post: 17240116, member: 169244"]
Stephanie did have some procedures done in Germany.
She came back looking like Jar Jar Binks.
View attachment 2539844
[/QUOTE]
Does Frankenfraudie have a receding hairline or is her forehead just growing larger daily? She and Snorts have the same hairline. When will she start using hair in a can?
---
Snorts has now corrected the spelling!

View attachment 2539881
What would Snorts do without Tattle? This forum must be his screensaver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did your ratter like to kill chickens and peafowl and cats?
Cairn Terriers are ratters breed in Scotland and would rat in the cairns.
We did not have chickens or cats but if I did - he would never be left alone with them.
I remember he was in my fenced front yard and a Telecom man came in...... I ran out the door yelling I would get the dog and he looked at him and laughed as cairns are small and thank god the Telecom man had workers boots on - Toby's had him by the foot and I had to pull him off. Mr Telecom was in his house and he was protecting me. We had Toby for 16 years.
Any dog that was breed to rat or hunt should never be left alone with fowl . Unless trained really well - they cannot help themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe I have watched videos from all those channels you mentioned. I currently follow Nami, PlanD and Solo Travel Japan.

Some of my favorites:
Honeyjubu
Nami
PlanD
Travekgeek
ExperienceJapan
Rambalac
CamyVlog
Solo Travel Japan
Ryoka

as well as some other ones.

I also subscribed to a few YouTubers who do things like this, either in cities, towns, or places.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With every move PJ makes the scales tip to gay more and more. No straight man would choose a dog like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In the spirit of Halloween, which I do not partake in, but... thanks to the recent upload of yet another unattractive snap of stephanfraudie by @ComtesseRose (btw, thank you for the new thread 😘) (rapidly draws breath as this sentence is running on way too long!) I am making an exception. And out 2, 3, 4, 5.

They got a bleeping dog!!! They can't even be responsible for themselves and now they've taken on a puppy from a breeder in a foreign country. Are they completely bleeping mad!!! I hope that Armaury will be the responsible adult and step in. Fraudie and Thrush have no idea how to care for anything. This is yet another recipe for disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.