The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the exciting new thread in this beautiful Sunday evening with a lovely full moon… well, it looks full to me :cool:

When we thought we were going to get bored to death @Jules100, we see a lot of excitement with the sudden announcement of the tragic events on LieLand grounds. I wish it was just Fanny making her regular drama at someone else’s expenses but guess not. I sincerely hope the contractors involved in the accident were not seriously hurt. Those are innocent working people, with family and I wish them all the best.

It is actually revolting and heartbreaking to think innocent men got hurt working for Fanny.
---
So much for being distraught...
View attachment 2539338

I guess the show must go on... Dahrlin'....!
And that nightmare in form of a dress is back… by the way, what a terribly polluted ugly and uninteresting video preview it is… uninteresting? Is it even a word. Forgive my mistakes, English is not my first language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_4792.jpeg

… brought to us by the First British Chatelaine in France to “Date” a Dutch Gay Squirrel - no relation to Royalty, only to Commoners, the Unemployed and those on the Down Low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thank you to @ComtesseRose for the new thread. I hope no workers were too badly injured.
If it was the chapel collapsing, it is really bad luck for expert workers from Nothe Dame to have an accident at the dump!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks @ComtesseRose once again. Seems the Smugs need time out too.

How To Renovate A Chateau7 hours ago (edited)
After very eventuful days, we're taking a week off for some much needed family time, so there's no vlog this evening. We're still editing next week's video which will be epic, definitly the most crazy thing we've done here at the Chateau. (our Patreons can already see a Teaser, so if you can't wait to find out what we were up to, check out https://www.patreon.com/Howtorenovate... . In the meantime, I suggest watching this vlog if you haven't seen it already. See you soon XX Anna and Philipp
hq720.jpg
18:20
NOW PLAYING

This door leads underground. Exploring the hidden spaces of our Chateau.

300K views8 months ago

0MbKKwqJZlNilpszi7Lg4E6v=s68-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
How To Renovate A Chateau

What lies beneath our 18th century Chateau. Find out what's hidden in that white structure. AD: Go to

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
hope there were risk assessments done at the HMN before work was carries out.
---
Posting again from previous thread.

From Dear Brenda on FB….

Hello everyone.
I am just popping on to let you know there has been a serious accident at Lalande, involving outside contractors.
Our 1st thoughts are with everyone involved, & those close to them.
Whilst the "Lalande family" were not involved in the incident, we can only imagine how they are all feeling, the normal emotions of shock, pain, anxiety etc.
As I am sure you will understand, there have been no daily vlogs. Stephanie has one in the cutting room & will try to upload it today, this is filming & editing which took place before the accident.
If you subscribe to the You Tube channel, "The Chateau Diaries", be sure to click the subscribe button, that way you will be notified when a new vlog is released. If you also click on the "community" button on the You Tube channel, this is the Lalande news board for updates.
Everyone's priority & thoughts at this time, are on the injured making a full & swift recovery.
Admin here would appreciate if you do not post speculation on this incident, if & when any further news is available we will inform you.
Please, do not PM, I have no further information to provide other that what I have said.
Where ever in the world you are, stay safe.
Interesting, thank you for posting. Confirms a few things: serious accident, involved outside contractors, people injured. It was good to hear there is hope for a full recovery for whoever was injured. Not sure why Jarvis couldn't have included those details.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You know.. over the last couple of month I’ve subscribed to multiple Japanese and Korean YouTubers who are either traveling and exploring, or day by day bloggers showing what they cook, work, and doing their household chores. And I can tell you there are many of them. Their subscriber numbers range from a few thousands to over a million.

And you know what? They are cool. I like them. The travel people do exactly what they are supposed to do: showing the journey and vehicles they use (ships, trains,..) explore their destination and eat local food there.
And the day by day Vloggers, you won’t believe it, they really show what they do and how they do it.

And about 90% of them isn’t showing their or other people’s faces, or even talk. The remaining 10% maybe show their faces from time to time, but they all really just focus on their work and surroundings, not themselves. Easy listening or classical music in the background, catching the sceneries and no disturbing from others.

Edit: found this Irish woman’s channel today, see for yourself

Last edited:
  • Heart
You know.. over the last couple of month I’ve subscribed to multiple Japanese and Korean YouTubers who are either traveling and exploring, or day by day bloggers showing what they cook, work, and doing their household chores. And I can tell you there are many of them. Their subscriber numbers range from a few thousands to over a million.

And you know what? They are cool. I like them. The travel people do exactly what they are supposed to do: showing the journey and vehicles they use (ships, trains,..) explore their destination and eat local food there.
And the day by day Vloggers, you won’t believe it, they really show what they do and how they do it.

And about 90% of them isn’t showing their or other people’s faces, or even talk. The remaining 10% maybe show their faces from time to time, but they all really just focus on their work and surroundings, not themselves. Easy listening or classical music in the background, catching the sceneries and no disturbing from others.
i watch some of them too. they just film and later do voiceower, which is mostly factual
JFC. Stupid filthy evil irresponsible Biatch

• Heart
Interesting, thank you for posting. Confirms a few things: serious accident, involved outside contractors, people injured. It was good to hear there is hope for a full recovery for whoever was injured. Not sure why Jarvis couldn't have included those details.
Exactly. Just a bloody drama queen who will milk this and squeeze every last drop of sympathy from the devoted followers. I hope whoever they were do make a full recovery and then go on to sue her arse for every penny they can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good God. How totally irresponsible. That poor dog, he will be left so many times as they piss off on their travels. Owners look like their dogs !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lancelot the Prague Ratter

View attachment 2539795
On average, you can expect to pay anywhere between $800 to $2000 ( or $1,000 to $2500) for a Prague Ratter puppy. Another status accessory for the Dump.A tiny rare breed. The poor, poor, poor dog. They were renowned for killing rats, and that is how they got their name. There are plenty of rats to kill at the Dump. They will cart that dog around in a diaper bag.Will this dog make it even a year at the Dump? How soon will it be injured, killed or given away to another person or dumped on phi phi’s parents.Absolutely disgusting. Frankenfraudie will exploit the dog for cd content, just
Like danger Dan and his 2 pups for content at the crispy chateau.

The dog is typical of 7 to 9 inches in height (20-23 cm) and 3-7 pounds in weight, (1.5 to 3.5 kg) with a lean body wrapped in thin skin

Though a prevalent practice among owners of tiny dogs, the Prague Ratter should not be carried in a handbag

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

I know very well the type of bloggers you are referring to. I watch several of them and love the silent style and the cool editing. I adore the traveling bloggers going around in trains, ferries and sometimes planes and there is no patreon begging involved. They never ask for anything.

I am specially interested in vlogs where they stay in different hotels as I got to know so many hotels while I am planning my first trip to Japan.

this channel is pretty interesting (now with the link)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Me too!!!
Do you have favourites?
Mine are Sueduu, Heejo, Shade Green, Kuro and Takasu.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also like the videos by this woman traveler, she is super fun to watch too.

---
Me too!!!
Do you have favourites?
Mine are Sueduu, Heejo, Shade Green, Kuro and Takasu.
Sueduu is one of my favorites… I have watched her for years. I also like Choki

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am amazed that Snorts is not allergic to the dog. They will save his "asthma attack" "so bad he was hospitalised" for another vlog when they want
rid of the dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.